Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

FFS. We'll be lucky to get out of their midden without a record defeat of some type. I am utterly amazed that Morelos is not on that park yet and Windass still is.

We know that with a change in attitude and better tactics these same players can do better. It's the attitude that hurts the most.
The might do better, but no way are any of them remotely good enough, the best of them would have to improve 1000% to even get on the bench for a decent Rangers side. They don’t have the heart or the bottle, and that is a basic pre-requisite which can’t be coached.

I despise every one of our players right now.

Our club is being embarrassed by them.

You’re vile excuses for Rangers players.

These mentally challenged b*stards would have took 5 off Hibs last week if they played with that tempo and intensity.

The harsh truth is when they are at it like this they are simply too good for us. It's nothing to do with shape or 1 or 2 individual players on our side.

Huge investment needed in the summer but we knew that deep down anyway.
Mate, If football was played on a spreadsheet we'd never bother watching.

Tav, Murphy, Dorrans and Windass have been a disgrace

Halliday has been shocking although hung out to dry at left back

Murty should be gone tomorrow

He is a disgrace and so is his team

Best player sitting on the bench and 4-0 down after 46 minutes

If Dave King had anything about him he'd send someone down to the dugout to remove Murty as a statement now, this is the first word I've said against the manager, but this is a joke.

Back