Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

If only we could have Kenny Miller and Lee Wallace getting torn into those players at half time.....oh hold on, we've messed that up too :mad:

And see for those of you who wanted Morelos dropped, at least he’ll fight this lot, and he’s kid from South America, the rest of this shower won’t touch them.
Totally agree. That mob's back 4 would have been rubbing their hands when Cummings was replacing Morelos

Laughable that people are praising Cummings and blasting Windass, both have been starved of actual service. Windass like Holt has made a few good runs in behind and had nothing to work with.

Dorrans and Martin are tied for the worst out there, with Tav just behind them.

Half time rant. . I don't usually comment a lot but hey ho.

Hard to watch that first half. Tho getting used to that fact.

No quality. I don't actually believe in any of these players. Not one.

Keepers we have are both very average.
Defence is utterly appalling... McCrory is out of position .. However I'm still not utterly convinced on RMc eitger.. Time will tell.
Midfield is seriously god awful. Holt tries but no quality.
Up front.....just no. Includes morelos even when not playing.

I include the whole squad and management. Quality is just not their. We seem very light weight. Brushed aside constantly.

We can play well against very poor players like a Hearts team or a Aberdeen team etc. But lack quality like the rest of the league do. Remember these other teams around us are utterly shit too. European football tells us the history how they have done.

Septic are the very best of a bad league.. Hands down they dominate us and the rest of this league in about 3rd gear.. . Dreading the 2nd half.

Massive overhaul of players. Its time....

On the positive side I'd take Stevie Gerrard.... I'm on this and for me we need a total new direction of ability, desire, passion.. And a bit of genuine quality. I do think that this possible management structure is exactly what we need.

Possibly higher risk than Pedro.. He was experienced. Experience in being garbage.

I'm hopeful of the Gerrard and Gary McAllister duo deal being made officially by the club.

Let's see what happens in this half....

I hate criticising individual players, so I'm criticising every last mother fecker one of them. The new manager doesn't have a lot to work with... yet again. Scunnered.

Seriously, each goal we’ve given away has been even worse than the one before.

It’s fucking embarrassing...so so fucking embarsssing.

Back