Aberdeen semi final tickets

Area D1 Row P. As far as Hampden goes, it's about as good as you can get. Slightly further back is better but, certainly not complaining.

Ticket arrived however I bought 1 x Adult & 1 x Child. The one ticket that arrived has two barcodes thereon - the £12 concession and the £28 Adult but only one seat number. Is this an error or is there part of the ticket missing?
They’ll send the other tkt out shortly.

I’ve got North Stand C2 row M.

A wee change from my usual front row seat. It was getting that regular I’d started exchanging Xmas cards with the linesman. :eek:

you will be fine
Our allocation goes all the way round to D5 at the minute.

Aberdeen have been given up to F7 in the East as it stands.

If they’re ticket sales go well they’ll be given section by section from F7 round to F1. I highly doubt that though.

We’ll be given a fair chunk of East Stand.

glasgow-hampden-park-u2.gif

North Stand Section D4, row F

What’s the deal with the top priority getting tickets that would normally have been Aberdeen tickets if they had taken up half of their allocation? Would have assumed selling out our “normal” end first and all additional tickets thereafter.

North Stand Section D4, row F

What’s the deal with the top priority getting tickets that would normally have been Aberdeen tickets if they had taken up half of their allocation? Would have assumed selling out our “normal” end first and all additional tickets thereafter.
Aberdeen don't have that area of the North Stand Section D we do so no issue

If Aberdeen had it then our selling criteria would have been different to accommodate it more in line with a Celtic game at Hampden

Additional tickets will be part of the East Stand Section F if they come our way

Row B C1, I've had rotten luck with tickets at Hampden recently.

Should be able to go and select your exact seat at Hampden. Think its just us that doesn't allow that process.

Both my tickets were in same envelope which I think is unusual.Or is it league away games that come individually?
West Row D.Is that me fighting with UBs to get my seat?
What section are you in?

UB are in section A7.

Back