Aberdeen semi final tickets

CWU members are taking national strike action on 24, 25, 30 November and 1 December 2022. We're sorry for the disruption this is likely to cause you. We're doing what we can to keep services running More information here

For those still waiting for any tickets which seems to be the case for those purchased in the West and North Stands

Just received email from Royal Mail saying my ticket for west stand should be with me by 1pm tomorrow, yes I paid for recorded delivery

WATP

Fucking row A. At Hampden. Won't see shit. Even paid extra to be in the North Stand where the views are normally much better. At least it's better than Row A in the West stand where you genuinely can't see the pitch if you sit.

Fucking row A. At Hampden. Won't see shit. Even paid extra to be in the North Stand where the views are normally much better. At least it's better than Row A in the West stand where you genuinely can't see the pitch if you sit.
We where row f in there for semi last year and it was enough back to just about see,just move back mate when game starts squeeze in somewhere further back.

Ticket arrived, I bought South stand as usual, however, ticket is for North stand.

Decent position (C3) so not bothered, just a bit weird.

Just back from holiday. Flew out the morning after Hearts at home, and was reading on here about people having their tickets delivered by the time I was having my first holiday beer.

I‘m group 1 (and got my email receipt dated 07 Nov for buying a North Stand ticket) - but nothing’s arrived yet. Starting to get a bit concerned

Just back from holiday. Flew out the morning after Hearts at home, and was reading on here about people having their tickets delivered by the time I was having my first holiday beer.

I‘m group 1 (and got my email receipt dated 07 Nov for buying a North Stand ticket) - but nothing’s arrived yet. Starting to get a bit concerned
Was only south stand sent intially , the rest just started arriving so you’ve nothing to worry about .

Tickets for the West and North Stands have only started to arrive today

South Stand buyers got their tickets last week or before

I was on Row A North Stand right on the halfway line against Hibs. The view wasn't too bad as long as you stand up. Close to the action though.

Tickets just arrived row AAA West Stand hopefully we have our new manager well in the door and are ready to pump the sheep.

Got my 2 today, West stand Row Y.

Daughters on less points than me so bought at different times.

Fair play to the Rangers TO we are sat together, wasn’t holding out much hope

Both arrived this morning for the North Stand, don’t normally pay attention but it’s section D3. Quite far down the stand so guessing the sheep are looking doubtful for a decent travelling support.

Both arrived this morning for the North Stand, don’t normally pay attention but it’s section D3. Quite far down the stand so guessing the sheep are looking doubtful for a decent travelling support.
We've had the full north stand from the start for this game.

CWU members are taking national strike action on 24, 25, 30 November and 1 December 2022. We're sorry for the disruption this is likely to cause you. We're doing what we can to keep services running More information here

For those still waiting for any tickets which seems to be the case for those purchased in the West and North Stands
Ours arrived today for North Stand

I thought they had asked for 50/50 and then returns so good to know. Is that all the way down to D5 in the corner then?
Yes we have the entire North sections C and D. They were never given 50/50 at any stage. They have up to the full East stand if they can sell it but if they can't they'll need to hand back the sections closest to the North stand.

I thought they had asked for 50/50 and then returns so good to know. Is that all the way down to D5 in the corner then?
Our allocation goes all the way round to D5 at the minute.

Aberdeen have been given up to F7 in the East as it stands.

If they’re ticket sales go well they’ll be given section by section from F7 round to F1. I highly doubt that though.

We’ll be given a fair chunk of East Stand.

glasgow-hampden-park-u2.gif

Back