Match Thread ** Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday 29th - Sky Sports **

That bastard with the Black hat on keeps tossing the ball away when it’s our throw. What are the cops and stewards doing? %^*& all cos it’s Rangers. What a shithole this country has become!

Thank god it won’t get any worse in terms of the score,

I don't get the slagging of Allen. He signed players we all thought would do a job. The board not Allen wanted McIness.

Allen has a job to do, which he has started for next season. We just need to ensure we have the right manager.

anyone who suggested we sign martin

and then played a part in the process should be sacked

That's mental mate

Cummings will get 20 goals for us nae bother

Only if he learns to get into the penalty box when the ball is getting put in there. He's a good player but he drifts all over the place which you cannot do if you are playing one up.

Did anyone really expect any different today, I mean Holt and Halliday still in our first team. I can't wait for Gerrard to clear out the gutless and those simply not talented enough.

We have been shamefully disgraceful but if any one actually thinks they are a gd team never mind a great team needs tested. When other teams can compete with them physically in our league never mind Europe you find there not that great. We don't have hard players

Beat 5-0 at the piggery, lucky to escape with a 5-0 defeat!!!What a fcuking disgrace
The players, Murty, King & the Board should all hang their heads in shame

when you’re glad to hear the final whistle and feel you got lucky with a 5-0 pumping vs the scum. strange feeling.

twelve goals shipped to those cants in three games. TWELVE!

We have had better Rangers teams than this current Celtic one
Celtic have had worse teams than this current Rangers one
Yet when we were miles ahead of them we always had to fight hard to win the games and occasionally lost some to them.
No fight no passion no pride at all in this team or manager
I dont want to hear any excuses we should at least make it difficult for them and go down with a fight not this meek surrendering we have seen this season

Hope the above makes sense Im not even angry anymore just disgusted and sad.

Will the team bus leave asap?

Maybe these cowards want to stop and give them a guard of honour?

Shitebag wage thieves.

Back