World Cup 2022 Poland v Saudi Arabia, Argentina v Mexico, Tunisia v Australia, France v Denmark - Saturday 26th

Don't know why I put Argentina on the coupon, after watching their first game.

Made an arse of that I reckon.

Ref crap, allowing all the early reckless bookable challenges gong unpunished has just allowed the reckless bookable challenges to continue most of the half and game has no rhythm or flow, any potential passages of play are cut short with cynical fouls.
That being said, fail to see any cohesion in the Argentina team, who look like 11 strangers at mo.

Getting tired of players staying down as though they've been shot at every minor touch

There's only been 16 fouls in the game, I know that's still a lot but it felt like more because players are dropping and reacting to every contact.

Like yourself I'm getting fed up of it.

Last edited:
There's only been 16 fouls in the game, I know that's still a lot but it felt like more because players are dropping and reacting to every contact.

Like yourself I'm getting fed up for it.
Don't just mean this game but noticed it in the France game. Slightest touch down like they have a compound fracture

Fancy Argentina to go out tonight. But if they don’t the first good side they meet in the tournament will surely cuff them.

Have Mexico ever had a great team? Massive football mad country but always seem to be about this level as long as I’ve watched football.

So if this is a draw right….

Argentina will need to beat Poland by at least 3 and need the other match to be a draw? In order to qualify?

Thought I was watching Rangers playing here. So slow, so many passes going astray, no effort.

That’s it and hope for the draw elsewhere.
Nah they’ll definitely quality if they win by 2 as they’ll be above Poland and both teams in the other game can’t finish on 4+.

If the other game is a draw and they win by two they’ll finish top

Argentina simply haven't shown up at this tournament so far.

Thought this would be a cracking game but two average looking sides.

Thought I was watching Rangers playing here. So slow, so many passes going astray, no effort.
Exactly what I was thinking. Mexico sitting in, Argies playing walking football passing side to side.

Seen this all season.

This is like watching us. I keep checking the touchline to see if Gio is in charge.

Edit. I'll take that back. A shot from outside the box

Back