World Cup 2022 Poland v Saudi Arabia, Argentina v Mexico, Tunisia v Australia, France v Denmark - Saturday 26th

Nah they’ll definitely quality if they win by 2 as they’ll be above Poland and both teams in the other game can’t finish on 4+.

If the other game is a draw and they win by two they’ll finish top
Sorry aye getting mixed up! Good at this stuff on the pc with it all front of us but not the smart phone.

Guys run 5 yards and either passed or lost the ball. Total non starter then goes and scores. Crazy I tell you. I love the World Cup.

He usually does. When it comes to the highest level he is often posted missing.

Maradona used to take games by the scruff of the neck with his driving runs. Messi just doesn't have that level of ability.

It's the subtelness of your trolling I admire.

Tight lines skipper :))

Just the 9 CLs between them.

Pele played in Brazil. Ronaldo and Messi have done it against the best in Europe for 15 years.

On the topic, Pele has a few World Cups, fair play.

He also has about 700 goals against part time gardeners and lifeguards...that's not even a joke, look at the regional divisions in Brazil where he plied his trade.

Pele won world cups on his own.
You are clearly not old enough to have seen him play.
He really was from another planet at times.
Modern football is different to what it was back then. Obviously it could be modern bias from me but look at the teams Pele played against every week and compare that to the sides CR7/Messi come up against on a regular basis.

I wonder if this new ball is effecting distance shooting for top corners. Not a single goal yet unless I missed one today. Surely everyone can't have lost their shooting boots?

Back