Rangers Confirm Michael Beale As Manager

Majority of time on Sky given to the QPR guy slating him.

Anyone still wondering why the Media were not his priority today?

was such delicious tears from the cockney wank tho

"he could've got QPR promoted"

he ended it with "he'll be here [Ibrox] for a few months until a Liverpool/Chelsea come calling"
as if he wouldn't leave QPR for those clubs

Good luck Michael! With Ross Wilson still there I just hope you are not hamstrung like Gio was!

Last edited:
Welcome back, I think its utter madness but will obviously back him 100%.

Hopefully short term it gives the players a boost and with injured players coming back I expect we will see a different team.
Can't say I disagree.

Never really thought he was a realistic option, just paper talk.

Onwards though, hope he proves me wrong...

I have voiced my concerns but now he is confirmed I will back him!

Teddy Lasso says:

lasso-ep6.jpg

Good luck to the bloke. Hopefully he can turn the players around and claw back the point gap and win us trophies this season

All the questions ( I include myself in this ) now need to stop ( at least for the time being ), let's get right behind the team and the gaffer and get our season back on track

In terms of the length of his contract , we have to protect our asset , you don't go into any deal on business presuming the worst , we need to remember this guy has already been approached by a reputable epl job , meaning it's likely to happen in the future again , I get folks nervousness considering pay offs etc but I agree with this move
Pay offs will have been sorted and put into his contract it will be much less than paying up his wages if he bombs it's how clubs safeguard themselves now.

I'm sure he'll be aware that's going to be the case for the coming days and weeks. He'll regret doing that interview and going so full pelt with the loyalty thing. Just have to take it unfortunately. It'll die down in time.
He prob 100% meant it at the time not knowing our job would come along so soon, and right here right now might be his one shot at it.

Loved his interview.

He was asked why he felt now was the right time to come back to Rangers. His response was along the lines of:

‘It’s always the right time to come to Rangers. Whenever you get asked to work at a club like this, you don’t turn that opportunity down.’

Setting his stall out nice and early - sure he’ll be representing that message in every potential signing conversation he has.

was such delicious tears from the cockney wank tho

"he could've got QPR promoted"

he ended it with "he'll be here [Ibrox] for a few months until a Liverpool/Chelsea come calling"
as if he wouldn't leave QPR for those clubs
for this to happen, we'd need to have won the treble....I'll take that

Back