Training today

Roofe is in the video so looks like he is back... for now. Beale does say about players being injured doesn't name them so not everyone back in.

'Mick Beale'

disgust-cringe.gif
Need to get shot of this 'Mick' thing asap.

I actually can't believe some are moaning he took a training session today before being officially announced. How can anyone draw a negative from that?

Before Rangers were ready to announce it the media team would have needed pictures taken, interviews etc for our in house content before releasing to media.

And given that today was the first day back for the players and Beale wanted them reporting for a session to be led by him at 2pm gives out the message to them all he is not for fukin about.

The extremely easy option would be to have let them all come in and doss about the gym whilst he does the media stuff and make tomorrow the first day.

I can only see positives in what Beale did today.

How dare Beale meet with the players and take a training session before we all received our email notifications... I'm genuinely hurt and offended at this.

In all seriousness, I hope he is able to assess every player and get the available players fit and ready for the return.

It's not been announced officially. It's hardly been a secret who is coming in and the staff have been fully aware.

Not a dig at you but we had people here and outside the support slaughtering Gio for not taking the semi final against Hibs when he'd been announced but was not allowed to due to waiting on a work permit.

Beale being in "early" should be seen as encouraging for all.
Appreciate all that mate. I just said it was bizarre, which it was.

My views are not dissimilar here. I would find that surprising. I've questioned if he was involved in training because I would assume he would only likely have been observing, at most. Views on here might indicate otherwise.

And I suggested he might have thought better to announce the news to the team before we as a club announce it publicly. I would imagine the club would like to announce with photos at Ibrox, rather than just a worded statement, and that would take time to put together after the announcement to the players.
Is it possible that no conspiracy took place and the contract had yet to be fully signed by both parties and our new manager didn't want to waste a second for formalities?

I actually can't believe some are moaning he took a training session today before being officially announced. How can anyone draw a negative from that?

Before Rangers were ready to announce it the media team would have needed pictures taken, interviews etc for our in house content before releasing to media.

And given that today was the first day back for the players and Beale wanted them reporting for a session to be led by him at 2pm gives out the message to them all he is not for fukin about.

The extremely easy option would be to have let them all come in and doss about the gym whilst he does the media stuff and make tomorrow the first day.

Touchy subject regarding Beale et al but no offense to Gio I don't see Beale sitting in the stands against Hibs in the semi final and I don't see him wasting time today for formalities. Get in do your business quickly.

Is it possible that no conspiracy took place and the contract had yet to be fully signed by both parties and our new manager didn't want to waste a second for formalities?

He wouldnt have been taking training till eveything was signed, they changed training to the afternoon so he could take it. He would have signed not long after arriving at RTC.

Problem with that is the shareholders and fans are more important than the players.

If the club don't think shareholders and fans deserve to know who the manager is in a timely fashion then hell mend them come agm and resolution time. Not that this issue on its own would drive that but it gets harder and harder everyday to describe their actions as professional.

Looks like a rudderless ship on even the most basic of issues. Hearing through the grapevine that not only has a manager been put in place but has taken training is laughable.

Cmon can't seriously think it's normal practice for a well run company

These takes are getting more and more weird, and I spend my life telling people how to be a “customer pull” process.

The choice of what message to relay is dependant on the position and in this case, 9 points behind, unfit and essentially rudderless the best message is “the manager got right down to work”

Media duties come a distant second best

Mate they will be the same people moaning about GVB not taking charge in the Hibs Hampden games.

#Live to moan

Touchy subject regarding Beale et al but no offense to Gio I don't see Beale sitting in the stands against Hibs in the semi final and I don't see him wasting time today for formalities. Get in do your business quickly.
How many times does it need to be said gio didn't have a work permit for that game!

Hope they kept the ball on the floor no heading,Or on the carpet as it’s referred to by some pundits.

If you listen to his interview, he was still in contact with a number of the players. He will know exactly what has been going on and where the problems lay, including player attitude. I'm sure that he's made it perfectly clear that you either shape up or you can ship out. He won't take any shit which will ruin his legacy.

Beale was running about in a tracky taking training today. Dunno if anyone else cleared it up but I’m watching the RTV interview and it’s there.

I’ve been on this forum for borderline 2 decades and this week is one of the wildest without a doubt.

Nobody is safe from the haymakers coming from the elements of the rangers support just now.

Back