MOTM Poll Aberdeen v Rangers - 20:00 Tuesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’ll be Sands last foul surely. If King or Davies are even nearly ready one should be on

Been a really poor game of football from both sides.

Michael has got this wrong and needed to make changes at half time. Sands is a real liability now. Jack looks a bit rattled.

Is it just me or is tav not looking as lean as last year. Might be an unflattering camera angle, but he definitely looks like he’s carrying some extra timber or he has bulked up

You can bet your arse sands won't last this game, he's got another dodgy challenge in him when he's doing his usual and trying to get back after being caught out of position

we always look like we are trying to play 11 a sides on a 5s pitch. Nobody has any class or composure

Ridiculous that Davies was fit enough to make the bench last Thursday but can't give 45 minutes today when we're desperately needing another experienced centre half.

Thought it was a good free kick equaliser. Would just as easily have beaten JM. We need to get a grip in midfield, then goals will come. On a positive note Kent looks dangerous.
It would beat any goalkeeper that stands in the wrong place and then takes a step away from it.

I wouldnt say we have been rotten, played some really good football at times.
Our 3 issues are we try to walk the ball into the net, we can't defend under pressure and I was a grandpa younger than Mcgregor is.
All 3 should be easily fixable.
Mate we haven’t created a single chance in the fist half other than the goal really. Open your eyes

Latest posts

Back