Non-Rangers Winter transfer thread 22/23

No Greek tragedy on the bench for them tonight, he must be away.

Good news for us as he’s decent at this level.
They’re supposed replacement plays for Suwon Bluewings currently. 21 years old and has a fair few goals this season Hyun-Gyo oh

Moyes going for little and large upfront?
He needs results fast. They've given him a fortune to play with and have nothing to show for it. There's already talk of Dyche coming in.

Soucek is well done, Antonio is slagging off the manager's tactics publicly and Scamacca, as good a player he is, has a touch of Haller about him in that he looks totally unsuited to the EPL.

Ings is the type of signing you'd expect from a newly promoted side looking to avoid relegation, which I guess is their remit at this point. A bit mental given they were hoping for the Champions League.

He needs results fast. They've given him a fortune to play with and have nothing to show for it. There's already talk of Dyche coming in.

Soucek is well done, Antonio is slagging off the manager's tactics publicly and Scamacca, as good a player he is, has a touch of Haller about him in that he looks totally unsuited to the EPL.

Ings is the type of signing you'd expect from a newly promoted side looking to avoid relegation, which I guess is their remit at this point. A bit mental given they were hoping for the Champions League.
They spent about £150m in the summer. Absolutely crazy. I see he's been given the Everton game at the weekend to save his job. Deserves the sack if he can't beat them.

They spent about £150m in the summer. Absolutely crazy. I see he's been given the Everton game at the weekend to save his job. Deserves the sack if he can't beat them.
Just showed on SSN Moyes has spent £299.45m on 15 players. When you also look at the money Everton have spent it’s crazy it looks very likely at least one of them gets relegated this season.

Looks like they might use the rest of the money benchmarked for the Mudryk deal to try and bring in Tielemans now from Leicester (as opposed to waiting to the summer and getting him on a free) as well.
I would say getting both of them is better business than Mudryk alone.

I'd agree with that if it happens, especially as Mudryk is an unknown quantity in that league as compared to those two.
If they do get Tielemans I can see Viera maybe wanting away never really looks happy any time I've seen him come on from the bench

Bayern end up paying €9m for Sommer. Another negotiation masterclass from Brazzo...

BMG hand over the money to Montpellier for his Swiss deputy, Jonas Omlin.

Chelsea signing Madueke for £29m.

Just the £460m in last 1.5 transfer windows.

Not including the impending Nkunku deal.

Can anyone explain Chelsea’s transfer strategy?
giant-bomb-ryan-davis.gif

Back