MOTM Poll St Johnstone v Rangers - 17:30 Saturday - Viaplay Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One for the oldies. Borna Barasic reminds of our left back in late 1980's, Stuart Munro in the sense that he got a lot of criticism no matter how many new Left backs Souness brought in.

Munro always returned as the steady man. Hope Barasic ignores the noise on here about him at times.

Well done wee Fashion and great to see Borna finish like that.
One more forward thinking player like Lowry instead of both Jack and Lundstrum would make us much more dangerous for me. Neither of these two drive forward with the ball nearly enough. I think both did it once this half. Lundstrum generally plays a nothing ball which keeps the ball moving but nothing more. Ryan’s head is a bit more forward thinking.

We started off poor again and didn't improve much throught the half apart from Bornas free kick that was pretty much it. Then in the dying seconds of the half it broke into life with some brilliant interplay between Fashion and Tillman. Fashion through on goal his shot gets touched onto the post out to the edge of the area and Borna Barisic with a sublime finish into the top right hand corner of the net. We should have been two up before the half finished but somehow the ref decided a 50/50 challenge between Morelos and a St Johnstone player was a foul. Shocking refereeing.

For a change Borna has been up and down the wing, good pace and tackle 1v1 and a great finish.

Sakala involved in another goal. Surely player of the month.

Game changed when Tillman started getting on the ball. Midfield needs to get forward. Sitting in and allowing them the ball.
Kent pretty quiet and Tav has been poor.

There is absolutely nothing whatsoever, absolutely zero, to suggest this is the team that will play next season.

We are on verge of signing 2-3 this window at least and the manager is on record as saying we are going to change 25% of the squad
Very much hope so

We must sign Tillman in the Summer. My only worry is does he see his future with us. Sign him for £5 million and the sell on fee will be enormous.

Anyone else thats watching on Sky got glitching on Viasat 1 ? Few blocky bits every couple of minutes.

Not happening on any other channels. Before I waste time getting dish realigned.

More and more I’m coming to the opinion that we should pay the money for Tillman simply because of little flicks like that.

He’s the only player we have that takes those risks and if we bring in better players to feed off them, he could be an invaluable asset.

Exactly! He takes risks and forces defenders to turn.

Ally has another Rangers hater beside him so obviously could have been a penalty to St Johnstone

Absolute nonsense

Not even looking at the Morelos incident at half time

Great to see Borna score, our full backs need to do that a lot more, have a pop at goal, give teams something else to think about other than crosses.

Tillman is fast becoming my favourite player.

Boys a class act, really hope we sign him.
The only player in our squad with the vision to see that pass.

The only player in the squad with the technique to execute it.

The biggest no-brainer signing in years, or you’d think. Still not over the fact that 30% of folk on here wouldn’t sign him (there was a poll a couple weeks ago).

Good old impartial bbc

Text feed has Brown being clattered as he tried to clear with a pic of one of ours and him going for it

Nothing like planting a false narrative

With VAR that should have been allowed to play out then go back and give the non existent foul.

Tillman gets a yellow for setting himself and the cnut runs into him, cheating bastard.
Agree 100% on your first point. My first thought too, the same as they do with offside. A goal every day of the week. He even won the header.

Disagree on your second. A very deliberate block on May, and the second in a row so the ref was already looking for it. A soft yellow. Not sure obstruction often gets yellow carded. I just happen to think Muir is the poorest top referee in Scotland so you get crap decisions like that from him.

Tillman reminds me of Miko. He has the ability to change a game with a flick or a pass. Great potential and a player we should be signing.

Back