MOTM Poll St Johnstone v Rangers - 17:30 Saturday - Viaplay Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heart stopped for a min when I came back from a pee and heard them talking about a “bid for Jordan White” and “he offers something different”

Never mind we could have Tav taking them.

He is not carrying an injury he is unfortunately a poor defender who used to get forward and get good ball over ,now he is like a carthorse going forward added to the fact he can't defend to me means we have to look for better,if it's not Devine then we need to buy their is no place for keeping players through sentiment.

He has gone backwards this season, no doubt. Difficult to replicate what he did the previous two seasons mind you. I really hope we don't allow it to get to the stage of the support turning on him. I mean we have a minority that have always disliked him but, it's creeping into more and more fans now.

In this instance it's not VAR's fault, it's the referee's.

As soon as the whistle goes whatever happens afterwards is irrelevant. The ref should have allowed play to continue before he chopped off the goal for some imaginary foul.
Yeah I remember the scum losing their nut just after getting a goal chopped off for the ref blowing the whistle during a freekick for a foul. I think it was against Hearts.

Doesn't matter if the foul is nothing, if the ref blows his whistle before the ball crosses the line, VAR can't overturn it and give the goal. The ball becomes dead.

Not saying I want the St Johnstone keeper, but how good must it be for a defence to have their keeper come out for that.

Because we're weak in the air.
Not sure flooding the box and making it so congested helps that though. In fact, I could see it being more of a problem as it can cause confusion as to who is attacking the ball when it comes across.
Also, you take some of our bodies out the box then naturally some of there’s will drop out to mark our players leaving it less congested.

The only thing faster than Muir giving a decision against Rangers is the bullet train in Japan, the country where that famous season finale constricting tour didn’t take place.

Back