Stevie Ger Has Arrived

Here's here; nae expense spared and staunch as feck

th

He'll change his mind if he reads Jackson's column in the retard, I'm pretty sure youseless tweeted it wasn't happening either :D

I know some posters doubt my post however i kn

So that makes me wrong does it

No. Gerrard not being at prestwick makes you wrong Gerrard being at prestwick makes you right.
So far I'm leaning towards wrong as sky said he arrived back at three and in a world full of camera phones not one person has seen him including you and presumably your mate but who knows maybe you're right either way it's a great thread and let's an old man like me have a laugh

No. Gerrard not being at prestwick makes you wrong Gerrard being at prestwick makes you right.
So far I'm leaning towards wrong as sky said he arrived back at three and in a world full of camera phones not one person has seen him including you and presumably your mate but who knows maybe you're right either way it's a great thread and let's an old man like me have a laugh

True I've enjoyed it we're all wanting the same thing. As I've said previous i genuinely believe the info is correct.

So did he arrive earlier or was that shite?

He did arrive! - Prestwick Airport on a private jet, back roads - A737 through Irvine, stopped off at the Burnhouse manor for something to eat, checked into a hotel in Erskine to put the press off the scent. Is in talks as we speak but not in the hotel bar!

Announcement tomorrow + announcement of investment!
Would PR control not suggest one bit of good news at a time?
A couple of days in the headlines before another bit of good news.
Personally. I’d prefer it this way as I have this vision of English, Spiers, Spence, Guidi and Jackson on the Erskine Bridge just before the second bit is relayed to them.

Back