Stevie Ger Has Arrived

giphy.gif
Fantastic gif

He wasn’t alone at Prestwick, looks like one of Aberdeen’s targets got the luxury treatment too. They weren’t worried about press, it was just cheaper to hold negotiations in Glasgow

ryanair-is-expanding-its-base-at-vilnius-airport-70697058.jpg

I once shared a flight with the whole fucking HIV team coming back from Malaga on Ryanair :D

Shut up you diddy.

I expect total bullshit and lies from the media not from our own 'fans'

If you make up stories like a silly wee lassie so you can be at the centre of attention (especially at a time when emotions are high and strung out following recent results) you should be banned cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would disagree
Name calling now,now that gets you a ban under the forum rules.. but im not a sensitive
Soul like yourself

Shut up you diddy.

If you make up stories like a silly wee lassie so you can be at the centre of attention (especially at a time when emotions are high and strung out following recent results) you should be banned cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would disagree
Name calling now,now that gets you a ban under the forum rules.. but im not a sensitive
Soul like yourself
RigidKindlyBergerpicard-max-1mb.gif

Shut up you diddy.

Maybe because I'm telling the truth, if you received tbe information i did from someone you trust 100%, would you share it on here? Yes or No

Of course he's here he arrived at 11ish on a private charter collected by 2 rangers reps

Monty funk mate

You can’t be that daft that you think a photo taken from behind a fence of a blurry aircraft is proof

Prove it... then you will be taken seriously

Panty wetting is par for the course on here :D

After all the fun and nonsense aboard the train, I'm forgetting what serious conversations are now. It's like life transcended into another dimension for a while, where suspect tims are tolerated and bullshitters are welcomed, not challenged. :D

Are you Rip Van Winkle?:D
Is he an incredibly handsome, charming, funny guy? If so then yes...

In all seriousness - no I ain’t...
I moved out to France and missed my club and the banter so I joined - I don’t know the user you’ve mentioned sorry mate!

I believe Stonelawloyal as no one who went to such a fine upstanding school would lie.

If you are lying Stonelawloyal I am sending around Mr Bowen or Mr Burns to kick your c**t in. :mad::D

Back