Stevie Ger Has Arrived

When Mr Gerrard is standing on our turf with a scarf held aloft it will be official.
Until then, it’s all rumours, heresay, and gossip.
I do hope that it’s made official very soon and that Bears are given an opportunity to go to and see Gerrard in person at a proper PR event because we all need something positive and we all need to show him the backing and support he will get.

Ps, the guys buddy is a baggage handler, my mate knows his mate and he said so.

When Mr Gerrard is standing on our turf with a scarf held aloft it will be official.
I do hope that it’s made official very soon and that Bears are given an opportunity to go to and see Gerrard in person at a proper PR event because we all need something positive and we all need to show him the backing and support he will get.

What if it's pishing it down and they do it inside Auchenhowie?
And he has the scarf around his neck?

When you say “aircraft industry”, are you an air hostess?

:p

200w.gif

He isn`t he is at the Marine Hotel in Troon, he got a Groupon Deal. And he has 7.30Am Tee off at Royal Troon before heading up the 77 to Glesga.
Don't talk pish. My dad collected him off the train and he's puting him up in his caravan at Prestwick for a couple of days.

He wasn’t alone at Prestwick, looks like one of Aberdeen’s targets got the luxury treatment too. They weren’t worried about press, it was just cheaper to hold negotiations in Glasgow

ryanair-is-expanding-its-base-at-vilnius-airport-70697058.jpg

No. Gerrard not being at prestwick makes you wrong Gerrard being at prestwick makes you right.
So far I'm leaning towards wrong as sky said he arrived back at three and in a world full of camera phones not one person has seen him including you and presumably your mate but who knows maybe you're right either way it's a great thread and let's an old man like me have a laugh
I too work at an airport and can categorcally state that any domestic arrival of a private jet would arrive at the airport GA section, away from the terminal. Any passengers would be collected from the aircraft by a driver/handler from a company dedicated to private aircraft, and taken straight to his awaiting transport.
Unless the one single person handling the arriving passengers was to take a photo (Which could get him the sack), there's no point of contact with other airport workers or members of the public.
So unless the paparazzi get a tip-off of a specific arrival and get a long range lens at the fenceline, there's a huge probability of remaining undetected.

Sorry to rain on anyone's parade......either way :cool:.

I too work at an airport and can categorcally state that any domestic arrival of a private jet would arrive at the airport GA section, away from the terminal. And any passengers would be collected from the aircraft by a driver/handler from a company dedicated to private aircraft, and taken straight to his awaiting transport.
Unless the one single person handling the arriving passengers was to take a photo (Which could get him the sack), there's no point of contact with other airport workers or members of the public.
So unless the paparazzi get a tip-off of a specific arrival and get a long range lens at the fenceline, there's a huge probability of remaining undetected.

Take your logical, factual well constructed-response and get off this damn train!

I’m not for bashing people squire but your” exclusive “ picture was a plane from miles away through a bloody fence ffs :D

And even then the plane was blurred ! Pretty pointless don’t you think ?
Not really i was genuinely excited when i recieved it. I can see why people have doubts. Anyway here's hoping it all plays out well and stevie g gets announced soon.

I too work at an airport and can categorcally state that any domestic arrival of a private jet would arrive at the airport GA section, away from the terminal. And any passengers would be collected from the aircraft by a driver/handler from a company dedicated to private aircraft, and taken straight to his awaiting transport.

So you’re saying there’s a chance? o_O

Hmmmm.

Is it not far more likely the talks are happening in London. Why on earth would he need to be in Glasgow when his job wouldn’t start for a month

Take your logical, factual well constructed-response and get off this damn train!
Oh I'm firmly aboard this StevieG Express train buddy. Was out in Rome for the Liverpool game yesterday through work and 100% certain about things from that respect, just stating that its highly unlikely that his private arrival at an airport can be confirmed or dispelled as complete Lillian Gish.

No let's ban someone for making up utter tripe and trying to con fans into believing it.

No better than the sun or the rhecord
Mate its easy enough to stay out the thread or put the guy on ignore.

It would be good for your blood pressure!

You off the train then?

He wasn’t alone at Prestwick, looks like one of Aberdeen’s targets got the luxury treatment too. They weren’t worried about press, it was just cheaper to hold negotiations in Glasgow

ryanair-is-expanding-its-base-at-vilnius-airport-70697058.jpg

That chap needs to be careful fannying around near that engine

Standing in the pub at lunchtime today and overheard 2 guys with Scouse accents talking. Turns out they're good mates of Gerrard. Both saying Ge55ards a done deal. Anyhoo, I managed to take a sneaky pic of them....

2hxc12v.jpg

Nah, that's Danielle Houghton

I'd link a few pictures, but the missus is in the same room as me and I don't want a cauliflower ear

Ah, so that poster is a grooming pervert?

I’ll google her later. :D

Are u upset,were you on your way to Ibrox ..catch a grip...,,control freak

Shut up you diddy.

I expect total bullshit and lies from the media not from our own 'fans'

If you make up stories like a silly wee lassie so you can be at the centre of attention (especially at a time when emotions are high and strung out following recent results) you should be banned cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would disagree

Back