Stevie Ger Has Arrived

Can just picture the media questions tomorrow, the usual snide questions as if to remark that he's unwelcome. Can't stand the media up here, it'll be questions like:

"So, what made you take the Rangers job, are you aware of the implications and where Rangers are in order to compete against Celtic?"

Can just see it coming, bitter, they'll be currently sticking the 2 fingers down the back of their throats hearing he'll have taken the job, literally spewing.

Can just picture the media questions tomorrow, the usual snide questions as if to remark that he's unwelcome. Can't stand the media up here, it'll be questions like:

"So, what made you take the Rangers job, are you aware of the implications and where Rangers are in order to compete against Celtic?"

Can just see it coming, bitter, they'll be currently sticking the 2 fingers down the back of their throats hearing he'll have taken the job, literally spewing.

Guaranteed, it’s time to make these cretins extinct.
Who actually pays attention to information in the press these days anyway?

Guaranteed, it’s time to make these cretins extinct.
Who actually pays attention to information in the press these days anyway?

Couldn't agree more, mate, the media is so full of sh!t, seldom do you ever get anything of the truth. I'm thankful in this day in age we have many proper Rangers sources and that's all I tend to pay attention to, don't trust what comes from outside that.

Remember when David Holmes sorted out a cheeky press guy when he was getting lippy ?
Trying to cause trouble and asking questions about players religions.
Chris Woods signing I think it was.
That's what we need to be like now.

anigif_sub-buzz-14865-1483484608-7.gif

It will be a national public embaressment.

'Stevie, why? You do know Rangers are going into admistration'
'Stevie why? You do know that Brendan is the bestest ever manger'
'Stevie, why? Surely you favour ra Sellik.'

I pray that the club put a short sharp interview on RTV and hold a conference for English based journos only.

Let's face it. The club don't speak to the Record, Steven Gerrard does not speak to the Scum and the BBC don't speak to Rangers. So save it for people who want to ask about Gerrard's ambitions, plans and hopes for the club.

Just touched down at Prestwick Airport on a private charter. Fully expect him at Ibrox in the next hour

Is Prestwick now a london airport:?

Sky Sports Scotland
@ScotlandSky

BREAKING NEWS: Sky sources understand that talks are in an advanced stage with Steven Gerrard to become the next Rangers manager & could be concluded within the next 24 hours. Senior club officials met with Gerrard in London today & the process is nearing completion

Attention seeking fanny :rolleyes:

I messaged my mate he was 100% at Prestwick and was met by 2 rangers reps. It's possible they flew to london

Gerrard came up to Prestwick from England after a late night in Rome working/celebrating, then flew back to London with Rangers reps, as they had a fancy table booked somewhere?

What a guy, but I'd have preferred our guys to just head down there and meet him.

I messaged my mate he was 100% at Prestwick and was met by 2 rangers reps. It's possible they flew to london

On what, the aircraft that you claimed he got off that was still sat there at 6 o’clock?

Your mate has given you duff info man, stop digging. I have no doubt you’ve posted this in good faith, but to claim he flew up here, only to then fly to London seems pretty far fetched.

Why would Gerrard after arriving back at fcuk knows from Rome, fly to Prestwick only to turn around and fly back.

Bollox!!!

Steven Gerrard to become new Rangers manager as he agrees three-year deal
The Liverpool legend flew into London for talks earlier today and shook hands on becoming the next Rangers boss.
Record now

Back