League Cup Final emails out

Surely the guys who went to sheepland on December 20th and Dingwall three days later must be first to get a cup final ticket. Especially if you add on Humpden semi, Killie away in the league and the Perth Coo field??!!!
The ones who have the most points and in priority group one will get them.

No one cares if you watched a game on a coo field.

I was going to moan about it taking me ages to get in only to be kicked out, or having to empty the basket and start again three times because it wouldn’t enter the card details for the balance after applying the seat sub credit, but I won’t.

I’ll just happily - and smugly - sit here with my West Stand ticket all secured:)

Ticketmaster can accommodate tens of thousands people buying tickets per day our site is totally obsolete. Needs a total revamp.
ticketmaster is a global platform used by hundreds of thousands every hour of every day.

We have a large spike in usage maybe half a dozen times a years. Could it be better? Yes. Should the money go into improving it? PRobably not as those allocated a ticket will still get one and it would cost a fortune to have it capable at the level we need a few times

I use a workaround which I know we shouldn't have to.

Add how many tickets you want as adult tickets under your name to basket you'll get an error message saying only one ticket.

Go to each drop down box and select your kids names numbers that are in your friends and family and update basket the price should change to concessions and you can check out.

Good luck its a pain in the arse.
Tried that and it doesn’t work.

Tried that and it doesn’t work.
Have you logged in? daft question but you need to after the link in the email takes you to the site if your kids are in your friends and family group they should be there always works for me after a lot of faffing around.

Website is brutal but managed to secure the south stand upper in the end up!!!

absolute joke of a points threshold. Got one for the semi and final of Scottish Cup last season after the points dropped, so hoping for the same again.

If not, that's me done with getting scammed. I'll pay for hospitality, see out the season and then not renew anything, use the thousands I'll save to go on a nice holiday or two instead.

Got North Stand after a hour. Kicked me out on first session at the card payment bit for inactivity (wouldn't load when confirmed address and then wouldn't let me enter card details). Had to wait in queue again for another 20 minutes to get back on.

Are the ticket arrangements different for the cups. Can clubs sell hospitality packages for League cup and not Scottish. ?

Im personaly going to kidnap Stuart Robinson sit him down and tell him to try and buy a tickets from their website. Its an absolute disgrace. 6 attempts at putting in details before it worked and thats after having to navigate the log in them go back to the ticket page from email.

Today's as slow as the site has ever been in my experience.

Was taking about 5 minutes between each click to move to the next screen. Torture. Patience needed.

Has anyone actually managed to buy one? I eventually got through the checkout and instead of confirming ticket purchase it told me I'd nothing in basket to purchase. Got a confirmation email saying I'd purchased a Celtic requirement at £0.00.

Have you logged in? daft question but you need to after the link in the email takes you to the site if your kids are in your friends and family group they should be there always works for me after a lot of faffing around.
Yep, that was all done. Now kicked out and back to the beginning. It’s a bit of a shambles to be honest as it’s worked fine previously.

Loads a tickets held back for the fake hospitality they run now where you go to Ibrox for the meal etc then they run a bus to hampden and give you a normal ticket. Fly c*nts.

As previous poster says, that’s what happens when you let roasters ask nonsense at the AGM and don’t let these money grabbers be held to account.

First time I’ve had bother with logging in.

Used app to start with then gave up and got in through safari, had to go back and forward a few times but got there in the end.

Ditto. 2 x SS Upper. Money off my credit card, but no email yet.
same here. Its usually the case that it takes a while. I've got an order number, so good to go.

Shame it was nearly £100 for an adults and kids ticket with nearly £10 in fees.

Interesting there is people in priority 2 getting tickets. I wonder why I even bothered with this mygers nonsense now.

After 75 minutes managed to get south stand ticket at 2nd attempt after it initially showing as none available.

Everytime i click something the website freezes, never been this bad before but i cant be arsed sitting behind the goals

Going to madness when they change MyGers to 3 seasons. Chance you’ll need to buy extras for a shot at a domestic final.
This is exactly what they want. Force us all to buy digital programmes we'll never read or to have our names on a "champions wall" that is hidden and took so long to put up we weren't champions anymore.

The Women's season tickets will likely sell out as will the B team and the attendances will stay in the low hundreds. But it's "not a how much you spend club"

Posted a summary here of last years final and this years final

It absolutely does not add up

I reckon 25% of Silver dont even have a ticket here.

Last years final started at 200 points into Bronze

Massively different. Thousands upon thousands different.

Post in thread 'Tickets for the final'
https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/tickets-for-the-final.231901/post-13410995
It’s clear the club have scooped up more tickets than usual. Once RSC allocations are out you will be able to do a rough calculation of how many buses have got

I think around 16000 have went to mygers

Back