Tickets for the final

There’s a shock. Contains contentious issues so it’ll be ignored. But you’ve contacted the email address they tell you to, can’t win
I contacted them loads of times to get them to send me my Leverkusen and hibs programmes and ask for an explanation of why they take so long and I've not had a single reply so that one has no chance :))

They did arrive on Saturday but no reply to my query

I contacted them loads of times to get them to send me my Leverkusen and hibs programmes and ask for an explanation of why they take so long and I've not had a single reply so that one has no chance :))

They did arrive on Saturday but no reply to my query
Awaits the SLO appearing to tell us 97% of emails are replied to within the service level agreement timeframe or some nonsense like that :D

Anything that isn’t a basic question gets ignored. That much is clear

Awaits the SLO appearing to tell us 97% of emails are replied to within the service level agreement timeframe or some nonsense like that :D

Anything that isn’t a basic question gets ignored. That much is clear
The SLO was copied into 2 of them and tagged a couple of times on here.

I got a full and frank apology and a very detailed explanation - just before my alarm went off :))

Surely sponsors are part of the problem here

See it’s an OF final and suddenly everyone and their dug wants a ticket so sponsors will take far more than they would normally to keep their clients happy.

Disgusting it’s allowed to happen.

Why should some random who does a bit of work for a company get a ticket ahead of those who have piled money into the club and followed them everywhere.

I am fortunate enough to have more than enough points (have never and will never buy any add ons) but I know lots of people who are missing out in the initial thresholds. Yea some of them will probably pick up a ticket when it lowers but plenty will also miss out.

Sponsors should have to declare how many tickets they want before the tournament kicks off, not give them the opportunity to say no we want double what we took last year because it’s Rangers Vs Celtic.

F*ck corporate fat cats. Pay your way like the rest of us
Unfortunately this is not a new thing.
I remember people in the Travel Club missed out on tickets for Manchester United away in the Champions League group stages in 2003 when a shed load of the match tickets went to club “sponsors”.
The tickets for the other away games in the group stage v Panathinaikos and Stuttgart weren’t an issue,though.

Hopefully. Plenty of people jumping the gun. Never have I heard of RSCs being balloted for a game with 23k allocation, if not more.

Whole thing is a farce.
Basically tells us what we already thought. The club have ripped it with the club allocation to hand to hospitality. Imagine my shock…

What’s the details of this mate?
Cheers.

I spoke to the club. Lets say there are 20 Clubs in each category. Usually each club would get say 5 tickets if they are CatA, 4 if CatB etc etc.

Now they are saying within each category, clubs will be balloted for this game for tickets.

RSCs are being balloted for this game. Don’t think that has ever been done before.

I assume less tickets than ever for RSCs too.
Also interested to hear more info on this, surely you don't meant they are balloting 1 ticket to lucky A+ clubs who are successful in a ballot? There's usually tickets for most categories for these games?

Also interested to hear more info on this, surely you don't meant they are balloting 1 ticket to lucky A+ clubs who are successful in a ballot? There's usually tickets for most categories for these games?

Think it is a ballot on each club within the cat. So you will have CatA’s getting 0 tickets. Mental.

I spoke to the club. Lets say there are 20 Clubs in each category. Usually each club would get say 5 tickets if they are CatA, 4 if CatB etc etc.

Now they are saying within each category, clubs will be balloted for this game for tickets.
Always rewarded. The sequel.

I see our SLO still remains silent. What an absolute disgrace
He has just put stuff out on Twitter..

59-EF2-D11-94-A2-4-A18-B2-DA-CA012-B050-F95.jpg

This is the reply I received after putting our allocation in.

Hi,

I can confirm I have updated your ticket order profile as requested. Please note that RSC’s will be balloted by category for this fixture.
I've not even had a reply!

Hopefully. Plenty of people jumping the gun. Never have I heard of RSCs being balloted for a game with 23k allocation, if not more.

Whole thing is a farce.
21000 overall allocation, around 16500 going to mygers

Why are buses being balloted? Should be 1750 at least between all RSCs

This is the reply I received after putting our allocation in.

Hi,

I can confirm I have updated your ticket order profile as requested. Please note that RSC’s will be balloted by category for this fixture.
When did you put in your allocation?, ive not received anything through yet?

Point 2: I think it’s clear more people have joined cccs this season due to missing out last season

@Greg Marshall youve confirmed 90% is going to buses and mygers members. Why don’t you humour us and tell us exactly how many tickets are going to mygers? Because we’ll be able to calculate the total RSC allocation as soon as the matrix is released

Also find it hard to believe the club have only retained just over 2000 tickets

There are approximately 90-95 in each tier I believe

Also, selective information again. 90% of the allocation went to mygers/RSCs? How many tickets does that amount to?

If you can confirm the club only retained 10% (don’t believe that for a minute) then that’s a good news story for normal fans. They’d have no backlash releasing the breakdown if so. Why are they hiding it?

Also, selective information again. 90% of the allocation went to mygers/RSCs? How many tickets does that amount to?

If you can confirm the club only retained 10% (don’t believe that for a minute) then that’s a good news story for normal fans. They’d have no backlash releasing the breakdown if so. Why are they hiding it?

I notice ALMOST 90%. Probably 60% then lol.

“Almost 90%” could be 85% and that 5% would be 1000 tickets

“Almost 90%” could be 85% and that 5% would be 1000 tickets
Exactly. Think we button up the back and that we’ll just accept half-truths

The “almost 90%” patter says it all, they don’t want to be transparent and face a backlash
That should be the thing that springs fans into action and results in hundreds of fans emailing asking for them to provide full transparency. Instead people will just moan and not ask

In a similar way you would have explained it to young boy who missed on on the previously used cccs ballot
But he DID NOT miss out previously on the CCCS ballot for both of last years semi-finals (Hibs & Celtic) and final (Hearts) and this years semi-final (Aberdeen) @Galstonian Oranje.

He had enough points last year and this year to get a ticket in the first ballot for all 4 Hampden games.

THAT is the issue.

**edit
@Galstonian Oranje, my apologies.
I meant Group 1 (season ticket, MyGers, CCCS). As CCCS is in that Group definition I assumed that’s what you meant.**

Last edited:
But he DID NOT miss out previously on the CCCS ballot for both of last years semi-finals (Hibs & Celtic) and final (Hearts) and this years semi-final (Aberdeen) @Galstonian Oranje.

He had enough points last year and this year to get a ticket in the first ballot for all 4 Hampden games.

THAT is the issue.
There wasn't a cccs ballot last year.

He's missed out because this time he doesn't have enough points.

The club must know they’re going to face some questions / backlash when the numbers jump so much. Bennett and co spoke about improving transparency in the lead up to the AGM and I think in a situation like this, some explanation and transparency would have went down well.

What the SLO should have said was..
1. Out of an allocation of 21,000, 18,500 have been allocated to mygers and RSC’s.
2. Since last season group 1 members have increased by x amount.
And so on….

The lack of transparency basically confirms my skepticism.

The club must know they’re going to face some questions / backlash when the numbers jump so much. Bennett and co spoke about improving transparency in the lead up to the AGM and I think in a situation like this, some explanation and transparency would have went down well.

What the SLO should have said was..
1. Out of an allocation of 21,000, 18,500 have been allocated to mygers and RSC’s.
2. Since last season group 1 members have increased by x amount.
And so on….

The lack of transparency basically confirms my skepticism.
Type of question that should’ve been asked at the AGM. I believe someone last year asked about RSC % reduction and it then transpired after that it had indeed been cut

Someone should’ve been standing up and asking the club to commit to being more transparent with every game that isn’t played at Ibrox. Thing is most people won't care about away games so this is the first time they’ve been impacted

Instead we had morons asking about covid certificates

Christ folk won’t be happy til they have the name and NI number of every single ticket holder.

The club have provided reasonable answers why the threshold is where it is.

End of the day those with tickets deserve them one way or another.

Christ folk won’t be happy til they have the name and NI number of every single ticket holder.

The club have provided reasonable answers why the threshold is where it is.

End of the day those with tickets deserve them one way or another.
It’s basic information, and people paying £300 for hospitality tickets to then bonus ball them don’t deserve a ticket.

Hampden. Too small for games like this. Rip out the seats apart from the South Stand and let 75000 in. Not going to happen sadly.

Type of question that should’ve been asked at the AGM. I believe someone last year asked about RSC % reduction and it then transpired after that it had indeed been cut

Someone should’ve been standing up and asking the club to commit to being more transparent with every game that isn’t played at Ibrox. Thing is most people won't care about away games so this is the first time they’ve been impacted

Instead we had morons asking about covid certificates
I believe it was @falkirkbear that asked regarding RSCs

So you’re saying Group 1 (Season Tickets, MyGers, CCCS) didn’t matter for ANY of the 4 games at Hampden?
Ofcourse not but there's a points threshold that is also required. Unfortunately, there is people who have accrued more points needed for this game. Not every game is the same. Because he got a previous game, doesn't mean its guaranteed in the future, especially on the lower points level.

So you’re saying Group 1 (Season Tickets, MyGers, CCCS) didn’t matter for ANY of the 4 games at Hampden?
It wasn’t a ballot. It was a points threshold.

You’re getting the two things mixed up

In order to be eligible for a hampden ticket you have to be in the priority group (by being ST, CCCS & MyGers etc) and also be above the set points threshold. Once they have sold to that threshold they then either lower the points threshold or move down the priority groups depending on demand

It’s the way it’s been for a few years now. This is obviously just the first time it’s affecting you

Ofcourse not but there's a points threshold that is also required. Unfortunately, there is people who have accrued more points needed for this game. Not every game is the same. Because he got a previous game, doesn't mean its guaranteed in the future, especially on the lower points level.
What no one can understand is the 4 games at Hampden in the last 18 months he’s EASILY made points threshold.

Been in the first ballot for tickets for all of them as he’s Group 1 with plenty points.

This time he’s missed out by over 100 points. Seems strange.

That’s what people are getting at. The points required for this game.

Back