Tickets for the final

surely there will be a second round of allocations after the deadline of the 2nd.
Does anyone have any idea how low down this will drop.

The eternal optimist on 1221 points!

This season it's clear that a massive majority of them are in Priority 1. Probably after they missed out on the cup semi and final last season and realised they needed to join Priority 1.
Really find that hard to believe.

Wouldn’t be surprised to hear a lot of tickets have been sold as “hospitality” to generate more income.

Of the people - 20 or so - who sit around us that we speak to, I know SIX definitely are NOT Priority 1 (either no MyGers or CCCS or both). They don’t bother with Hampden or away games.

Does anyone have any information on the split between MyGers and RSCs, if that’s where 90% of the tickets went?

There’s a lot of complaints about the threshold rising, but if the RSC numbers have increased or are taking thousands out of the overall amount, then that could go some way to explaining it.

Do RSC members have a double chance of getting tickets by being registered for MyGers and on their club, and how can the club stop say 30 RSC members all buying tickets through MyGers then getting them through their club.

Im not against RSCs getting allocations, but it feels unfair that because some people get a bus to games and others take different transport that you can get extra opportunities of tickets.

More transparency is needed all round.
I would say it’s very unlikely RSC allocation has been increased. It’s not been confirmed yet though as far as I’m aware.

As for your second point I don’t know a single RSC that would accept one of their members taking a ticket from Rangers and the bus. It would be a case of if you got from Rangers that is you sorted and so you do not need one of the bus tickets.

Only time someone would get a ticket from an RSC is if they have missed out through mygers. Even then it would be done on someone’s loyalty within that RSC in terms of games attended.

The issue here - as I see it - is people who had enough points in Priority Group 1 to easily get tickets in the first batch for the 4 recent (within last 16 or so months) semi finals and final are now nowhere near the points threshold for this final.

A bit of transparency from Rangers re numbers would appease a lot of people. They’ve given the number in each MyGers group as requested.

“2. The number of supporters within Priority Grouping 1 has increased significantly from last season, following the successful run to The Europa Cup Final.”

Perhaps telling us the number in Priority Group 1 would help?

BUT if they’ve taken a lot for “hospitality” to the detriment of those deserving in Priority Group 1, it’ll mean people will leave MyGers and/or CCCS in droves if they think the board see us as cashcows.

Last edited:
The issue here - as I see it - is people who had enough points in Priority Group 1 to easily get tickets in the first batch for the 4 recent (within last 16 or so months) semi finals and final are now nowhere near the points threshold for this final.

A bit of transparency from Rangers re numbers would appease a lot of people. They’ve given the number in each MyGers group as requested.

“2. The number of supporters within Priority Grouping 1 has increased significantly from last season, following the successful run to The Europa Cup Final.”

BUT if they’re taken a lot for “hospitality” to the detriment of those deserving in Priority Group 1, it’ll mean people will leave MyGers and/or CCCS in droves if they think the board see us as cashcows.
The hospitality point - I think that’s exactly what they’ve done

I was really surprised when I got the email in for Ibrox based hospitality just how many options there were

I’ll go back and see if I have the emails offerings from SC semi and final last season

From now on the wee one and myself will be applying for everything and taking anything offered.

We’ve previously (until this year) NEVER registered for aways as he was too young to go (IMO) and I didn’t want to apply, be successful but not use ourselves taking the chance away from those who go regularly to aways. Seems we were the mugs.

But now I see it as points make prizes.
Will be looking after #1.

*edit. This isn’t a dig at anyone. It’s just my take on what I’ve read here re getting your points up to guarantee Hampden tickets.

**double edit. Anyone know when I’ll be able to buy MyGers points for birthdays and Christmas :p

Last edited:
From now on the wee one and myself will be applying for everything and taking anything offered.

We’ve previously (until this year) NEVER registered for aways as he was too young to go (IMO) and I didn’t want to apply, be successful but not use ourselves taking the chance away from those who go regularly to aways. Seems we were the mugs.

*edit. This isn’t a dig at anyone. It’s just my take on what I’ve read here re getting your points up to guarantee Hampden tickets.

**double edit. Anyone know when I’ll be able to buy MyGers points for birthdays and Christmas :p
Away games are worth 15 points per season so applying for them will make very little difference to your points total.

Take your away tickets :))

Agreed. There are lots of tickets for sale just now on resale sites for £300-£500, in our end aswell. Actually scandalous and so disappointing.
Sites advertise tickets before they’re in receipt though. They “sell” tickets they don’t have then try and source them
If they don’t get them you get refunded I believe

Take your away tickets :))
We will be from now on @scottmac. Wee one and I were at Rugby Park last midweek and he loved it despite being -1°

Should’ve been doing it since the beginning it seems, but I didn’t want to register and take away tickets we wouldn’t use ourselves, passing them onto someone who didn’t normally go to games.

Thought that would be unfair. More fool me.

BUT if they’re taken a lot for “hospitality” to the detriment of those deserving in Priority Group 1, it’ll mean people will leave MyGers and/or CCCS in droves if they think the board see us as cashcows.
Yes this is spot on. I am certainly not believing this until there is transparency.

What they are saying here is that there has been a significant number of people who since last season have joined CCCS and Mygers, for the points to jump as much. These people will have had to be on decent points to essentially jump ahead in the queue and pushing those, who are now missing out, down the pecking order. How do you have enough points to do that if you’re not signed up to CCCS or Mygers, as they would have missed out on a fair amount of points by not being on these schemes originally.

People with say 4 years history last year would jump ahead of people on similar points but had 5 years history in the previous year. There is logic on people jumping considerably up the points.

I would be surprised if Rangers are coming out saying the same criteria has been used as previous if that is an outright lie. They would have simply just ignored the questions surely.

People with say 4 years history last year would jump ahead of people on similar points but had 5 years history in the previous year. There is logic on people jumping considerably up the points.

I would be surprised if Rangers are coming out saying the same criteria has been used as previous if that is an outright lie. They would have simply just ignored the questions surely.
My total went up by around 270 points from last year's total and I had 5 years already but no cccs points. There are a few reasons why the total is higher but I didn't expect the cut off to be that high

My total went up by around 270 points from last year's total and I had 5 years already but no cccs points. There are a few reasons why the total is higher but I didn't expect the cut off to be that high
My point is, if you only had 4 years then it might have gone up 400 odd points.

I only bought mine today in fairness as the website was too busy on Wednesday and yesterday i completely forgot :))

Also took me one attempt :shh:
What number is in your order history under "Seat"? That would give a rough idea of how many have been sold for the West Stand.

If you click the info icon next to the purchase in your order history and scroll down to the part where it says Tickets, you should see a number under seat that looks something like:

000/0000/0002/1234.

That usually gives a clue as to the number that had been sold before you purchased.

What number is in your order history under "Seat"? That would give a rough idea of how many have been sold for the West Stand.

If you click the info icon next to the purchase in your order history and scroll down to the part where it says Tickets, you should see a number under seat that looks something like:

000/0000/0002/1234.

That usually gives a clue as to the number that had been sold before you purchased.

For west stand if that helps any

Still west stand tickets available on the site right now, you'd assume anyone allocated and intending to go will have been online to buy theirs by now?
Believe it or not there will still be people who don’t realise you actually need to go on and buy the ticket since it used to be automatically charged a few years ago.

Believe it or not there will still be people who don’t realise you actually need to go on and buy the ticket since it used to be automatically charged a few years ago.

There will be, but not as many as previous.

Perhaps more of the newer ones to the CCCS who will maybe think it comes off that way.

Yep, and again some people will have just recently paid for MyGers after the LC Semi when it became apparent that we'd be playing the filth in the final.
Maybe so but they are more than entitled to do so as they clearly have enough points accumulated. Because they haven’t joined mygers at a specific time rhen going by ur logic they aren’t allowed to do that ? It’s mygers that’s the issue not the supporters

Maybe so but they are more than entitled to do so as they clearly have enough points accumulated. Because they haven’t joined mygers at a specific time rhen going by ur logic they aren’t allowed to do that ? It’s mygers that’s the issue not the supporters
I didn't give any opinion on whether they were entitled to or not.

For context I was around number 2500 for the North Stand, I reckon we'll have around 4,500 for the North as the capacity of the stand is meant to be 9,400 and segregation will take up a chunk of that.
I don't know if we can read too much into those figures as I bought 2 South stand upper at the same time and they are numbered 4787 and 4861

I don't know if we can read too much into those figures as I bought 2 South stand upper at the same time and they are numbered 4787 and 4861
Those numbers are pretty close together if you were processing that order when the site was really busy in the early stages of the sale, it's likely the numbers are based on the order the tickets are allocated against a customer. So the first one will be yours and by the time you allocated the 2nd one to another person's Rangers number and hit update basket the sequential number had gone up by 80-odd.

Yes I believe so. I have 0001 on my order and I went for North Stand.
Was looking back over previous years to see if there is pattern on how they allocate the seats. I might be wrong but could be they work from C1 over. The ones I can remember being in C1 have references under 1000 and some when I was near the half way line are in the 4000s.

Those numbers are pretty close together if you were processing that order when the site was really busy in the early stages of the sale, it's likely the numbers are based on the order the tickets are allocated against a customer. So the first one will be yours and by the time you allocated the 2nd one to another person's Rangers number and hit update basket the sequential number had gone up by 80-odd.
That may be the reason but I would think that they would be allocated at the point of purchase rather than in the basket since anybody can add them to the basket but not purchase.

Who knows though

Back