Tickets for the final

Was looking back over previous years to see if there is pattern on how they allocate the seats. I might be wrong but could be they work from C1 over. The ones I can remember being in C1 have references under 1000 and some when I was near the half way line are in the 4000s.
I don't think that's the case. I was literally the seat next to the segregation line in C5 at the Cup Final v Hearts last season, I just had a look and my sequence number for that game was around 2380.

Still west stand tickets available on the site right now, you'd assume anyone allocated and intending to go will have been online to buy theirs by now?
There were still Liverpool tickets “available” 5 mins before the deadline and there was no drops

Granparents got 2 tickets for the final, they can't make it so went to the ticket office to upgrade but told can't upgrade. Chances of 2 of us adults getting in with concession tickets ?

Granparents got 2 tickets for the final, they can't make it so went to the ticket office to upgrade but told can't upgrade. Chances of 2 of us adults getting in with concession tickets ?
Which stand is it? Only the West has concession prices

Yeah,you can’t upgrade tickets as they are allocated to MyGers members according to each members individual points.
Tickets issued to each member are the correct ticket and price for their age bracket.
Risk at a high profile Hampden game as they have police as well as stewards inside and outside the turnstiles.

Yeah,you can’t upgrade tickets as they are allocated to MyGers members according to each members individual points.
Tickets issued to each member are the correct ticket and price for their age bracket.
Risk at a high profile Hampden game as they have police as well as stewards inside and outside the turnstiles.
Neither the police or stewards care if your ticket is a concession or not, their priority is crowd control/safety and making sure you have a valid match day ticket

Neither the police or stewards care if your ticket is a concession or not, their priority is crowd control/safety and making sure you have a valid match day ticket
Not true, I know someone it happened to at Ibrox (a concession using a juvenile which is pretty harsh but it happened.)

Which stand is it? Only the West has concession prices
Although only the west stand was allowing concession tickets to be purchased

My brother bought a south stand ticket for the semi final and it had Concession on the ticket with the first part of ticket stub missing as usual - although he paid full price of £33.

Although only the west stand was allowing concession tickets to be purchased

My brother bought a south stand ticket for the semi final and it had Concession on the ticket with the first part of ticket stub missing as usual - although he paid full price of £33.
My brother in law also had a ticket marked concession for the south stand for the semifinal and it was the full price and the complete ticket.

I order his tickets and it came in the same envelope as mine. Both were the same size with nothing missing. God only knows how they work at our ticket office :))

Ok so everyone should just buy a concession ticket.
The guy I saw getting stopped last Sunday must just have been unlucky then.
He probably was.

I got into Hampden on a concession in the 2017 4-0 mauling under Murty. I missed out in the ballot and I only managed to pick up a concession on the day. Boy I got it off never took the money off me for it until I got in the ground.

The issue here - as I see it - is people who had enough points in Priority Group 1 to easily get tickets in the first batch for the 4 recent (within last 16 or so months) semi finals and final are now nowhere near the points threshold for this final.

A bit of transparency from Rangers re numbers would appease a lot of people. They’ve given the number in each MyGers group as requested.

“2. The number of supporters within Priority Grouping 1 has increased significantly from last season, following the successful run to The Europa Cup Final.”

Perhaps telling us the number in Priority Group 1 would help?

BUT if they’ve taken a lot for “hospitality” to the detriment of those deserving in Priority Group 1, it’ll mean people will leave MyGers and/or CCCS in droves if they think the board see us as cashcows.

The points threshold has been pushed up beyond any comparison to previous years. Its very clear the board have taken more for hospitality this time.

Silver and Bronze members will start to jack it in the longer it’s not rewarding them. This Rangers board always end up making a mess of things.

What number is in your order history under "Seat"? That would give a rough idea of how many have been sold for the West Stand.

If you click the info icon next to the purchase in your order history and scroll down to the part where it says Tickets, you should see a number under seat that looks something like:

000/0000/0002/1234.

That usually gives a clue as to the number that had been sold before you purpurchased
My number for South stand(lower) is 0001/5590

I believe the 5590 means you were the 5590th to buy from my gers . Mines are 8005,8006,8007. That was Thursday morning guessing you bought on Wednesday ?
Yes, bought Wednesday. First time I got in it said South stand had no general sale tickets, sat in a lonq queue again and the South stand tickets were there on the 2nd attempt

The points threshold has been pushed up beyond any comparison to previous years. Its very clear the board have taken more for hospitality this time.

Silver and Bronze members will start to jack it in the longer it’s not rewarding them. This Rangers board always end up making a mess of things.
I think the club have gone for maximum revenue by the amount of hospitality sold. To me it's shortsighted and is likely to lead to a loss of revenue in the long term.
I can see many Bronze ditching MyGers, there seems very little benefit to them. Likewise I see many Bronze also binning CCCS, many will have joined to be in Cat 1 for Hampden. Now it's becoming clear they have no chance of final/semi final tickets against the vermin, they may think twice about buying tickets for earlier round cup games at home against the lesser teams.
I just can't understand why in the full knowledge of the large rise in the points threshold for the final, the club couldn't have held off on hospitality sales - giving a priority access window to those below the threshold in Cat 1.

I think the club have gone for maximum revenue by the amount of hospitality sold. To me it's shortsighted and is likely to lead to a loss of revenue in the long term.
I can see many Bronze ditching MyGers, there seems very little benefit to them. Likewise I see many Bronze also binning CCCS, many will have joined to be in Cat 1 for Hampden. Now it's becoming clear they have no chance of final/semi final tickets against the vermin, they may think twice about buying tickets for earlier round cup games at home against the lesser teams.
I just can't understand why in the full knowledge of the large rise in the points threshold for the final, the club couldn't have held off on hospitality sales - giving a priority access window to those below the threshold in Cat 1.

Bottom line is any game at Hampden now that is a 50/50 split, anyone below mid silver will be unlikely to get a ticket

If we get an allocation of 30k+, it’s likely to drop to group 3 or 4 so being on mygers/cccs isn’t worth it. I worked out I would save over £300 a year by ditching both and just buying any cup/euro games seperately

Bottom line is any game at Hampden now that is a 50/50 split, anyone below mid silver will be unlikely to get a ticket

If we get an allocation of 30k+, it’s likely to drop to group 3 or 4 so being on mygers/cccs isn’t worth it. I worked out I would save over £300 a year by ditching both and just buying any cup/euro games seperately
Chances are moving forward hospitality numbers will increase further for Hampden, in addition to existing hospitality at Ibrox - EH could also now be used.
Sadly, this is just a fact of life, if you can afford to pay top dollar you will access tickets.
Another down side for me is that by increasing hospitality numbers, you dilute our core support and in turn the backing we give our team in these vital games.

I put on thread earlier if the club have the 2 finals vs them this year for 1 seat x 2 @ £400 a pop for a ticket (bacon roll bus)= £800.
For a st ,mygers cccs,£40+ 4 home games £120 = £160.
They dont care theve made the £160 and another £800 giving the tickets to hospitality.Even if they lose some mygers,cccs there still making more.
Im giving up mygers,cccs next year x2.
And will just buy tickets if we get to a final hospitality with the money im saving.

Thanks @Maughlan.

That’s my take as well. Points threshold for this compared to the 4 semi finals & final in last 16 months is ridiculous.

18,909 are on Gold & Silver and not all of those got offered a ticket. And everyone of those 18,909 are definitely NOT Priority Group 1. Would be interesting to know the actual number of tickets we were allocated.

I put on thread earlier if the club have the 2 finals vs them this year for 1 seat x 2 @ £400 a pop for a ticket (bacon roll bus)= £800.
For a st ,mygers cccs,£40+ 4 home games £120 = £160.
They dont care theve made the £160 and another £800 giving the tickets to hospitality.Even if they lose some mygers,cccs there still making more.
Im giving up mygers,cccs next year x2.
And will just buy tickets if we get to a final hospitality with the money im saving.
If you are on the home CCCS you are way more than £120.
You pay for all the games.
Qualifiers USG,PSV £28 and £34
Champions League x3 games Up to £180
Queen of The South £20
Dundee £20
So nearer to £300 for CCCS games.
plus there is hospitality available at under £300.

If you are on the home CCCS you are way more than £120.
You pay for all the games.
Qualifiers USG,PSV £28 and £34
Champions League x3 games Up to £180
Queen of The South £20
Dundee £20
So nearer to £300 for CCCS games.
plus there is hospitality available at under £300.
Yes true mate, ill probably still take my st seats for most again anyway but missed a couple of these due to work anyway.So will save on they matches,im not being taken for a mug next year mygers.
Weve just missed cut so its obvious this is just going to go up to i suspect youll end up needing top half silver min going fwd.

Disgraceful from the club. Once again MyGers just proving that it's a cash cow and not rewarding loyalty. Every suite in Ibrox will be sold as hospitality and the Parks coaches will be lined up to take folk over to Hampden for a bargain £230+ p/p.

Roll up, roll up.

Absolutely sickening.

But you see here is the thing, it is rewarding loyalty from the top (home away and Europe) to the bottom (1 game a season)

If you don’t miss a game, or even like me go to every home game, a few away games and every cup and euro game then you won’t miss out and you will be rewarded for your loyalty, add in the legacy points for following the club across Scotland when a lot had decided shopping with the mrs was a better alternative and the fans are rewarded for the loyalty.

The issue here isn’t mygers, it isn’t even Rangers, it’s that we have a cup final venue that splits tickets to 22k or so for a final when both us and Celtic have over 40k season ticket holders alone.

I’m trying to buy my ticket on rangers website but when I click checkout it says I need to purchase a Cltic 26/02/2023 requirement? Anyone help?

Yes and I’m logged in
As with every away/Hampden game, the requirement is added by the ticket office to your order history to give you the permission to purchase. If you go to your Order History you should see the Celtic 26/02/2023 Requirement in there.

If it's not there then it won't let you purchase.

Not bought tickets yet. Keep checking to see if south or north stand become available again. Probably a forlorn hope and be as well just accepting my fate and buying the west stand.

Back