Postecoglou really is a wee blouse

He's had so much smoke blown up his arse by his adoring Scottish media that he cannot handle anyone saying anything against him, even if it was tongue in cheek. He's never faced pressure up here and we need to make sure we're ready to pummel the pressure on next season - that starts by winning this final.

Once he’a under pressure you just know his press conferences will be like an episode of home and away. The guy takes every little thing to heart, a throwaway comment and he’s been referencing it for weeks :oops:

They really don't like it when you mention the financial advantage they have. Everyone's just supposed to blow smoke up Postecoglou's arse and tell him what a miracle worker he is. Beale has seriously hit a nerve.

He also made a comment on Sportsound before the match about Michael not returning his calls. Just caught the end of it, I assume he was speaking about Beale.

I hate nuisance calls there's nothing worse. :cool::p:)):shh:

Would love a rendition of “cheer up Postecoglou” in the League Cup final.

Applying pressure in the cups is a must if they don’t slip up in the league, he won’t handle the pressure well.
That's quality.

"Cheer up Fat Angie, Poste coglooouuu, you dirty... bass... ."

Once he’a under pressure you just know his press conferences will be like an episode of home and away. The guy takes every little thing to heart, a throwaway comment and he’s been referencing it for weeks :oops:
200w.gif

I've got to disagree with you - he's not a wee blouse, he's a big, fat, wet, girl's blouse!

You seem to be defending Celtic and their shit manager fans peddling their party line

Why?

Already covered this multiple times mate.

Like I've said, I do not think any manager who's incomings & outgoings in terms of fees are (almost) the same can be classed as a scatter-cash.

I also think people are taking confidence & declaring false victories over him & them based upon precious little.

I don't like the guy: he is a hypocrite.

Really is tiresome how you can't go against the grain on here without being labelled a tim.

Like I've said, I do not think any manager who's incomings & outgoings in terms of fees are (almost) the same can be classed as a scatter-cash.

I also think people are taking confidence & declaring false victories over him & them based upon precious little.

Really is tiresome how you can't go against the grain on here without being labelled a tim.
Well if it quacks like a duck

Sook.

I’d imagine he’d need quite a large blouse actually, something out of Evans probably, silk perhaps, with lots of frills, but boy is that going to be one dripping sodden mess once he gets his hairy pits inside it.

You're simply the vest
Fatter than all the rest
Fatter than anyone
Anyone I've ever met
Beale’s stuck in your head
You hang on every word he says
Oh spare us the laugh
You’re the luckiest manager that wee….ve met

Oh… You’re the vest!

Ahaha get this chanted

The fat toad won’t be happy with Martindale then..

Saying it’s hard to compete with the scum when they can easily spend 40x what Livi can, and if you could do a points per money spent then Livi would be top of the table. Saying their manager has done well and got them playing good football but the budget obviously helps with that.

Will be dribbling gravy all down his bogging jumper reading that.

Bit of a daft comment from Beale in all honesty. Postecoglou gets found out badly in Europe but unfortunately for us he sussed out very quickly how to beat the jobbers in Scotland and remains relentless in doing so.

Last edited:
Bit of a daft comment from Beale in all honesty. Postecoglou gets found out badly in Europe but unfortunately for us he sussed out very quickly how to beat the jobbers in the Scotland and remains relentless in doing so.

The jobbers lie down to his team in Scotland. That's the reality.

He’s spent 50m for god sake man give it up

We don’t care where it’s come from

That's fine.

I disagree with the label. You're entitled to your opinion though.

Haven't praised him, any of the signings or suggested he's gotten good value but I'm one of them for disagreeing with a phrase

This is just silly. I heard the same nonsense when Lennon managed Hibs. Yet Hibs for a spell always gave them a game or took points off them.

They play fast attacking football with intelligent movement and the jobbers can't cope. We play in slow motion in comparison. Hopefully when the likes of Cantwell and Raskin get up to speed this will change for us.

Any time i’ve watched them, the opposition haven’t lay down. They just haven’t been good enough. In fact the one game where i felt there WAS a lack of effort against them was us at the piggery.

Bit of a daft comment from Beale in all honesty. Postecoglou gets found out badly in Europe but unfortunately for us he sussed out very quickly how to beat the jobbers in Scotland and remains relentless in doing so.

As funny as the Aberdeen result was I just think it goes to show how woeful the standard of the SPFL is at the minute. Most managers would probably win 95% of the league games they play with the kind of money he's spent.

I honestly don't think they are a particularly good side under him just everyone else is that bad and Rangers have made some truly monumental blunders over the last season and a half.

He's also had some huge slices of luck like the season being moved last January when they were looking wobbly and Rangers having three different managers during his time here.

This is just silly. I heard the same nonsense when Lennon managed Hibs. Yet Hibs for a spell always gave them a game or took points off them.

They play fast attacking football with intelligent movement and the jobbers can't cope. We play in slow motion in comparison. Hopefully when the likes of Cantwell and Raskin get up to speed this will change for us.

Off the top of my head, do you seriously believe that both the sheep and Dundee United at home regularly bust a gut against Celtc, as they do against us. ?

Off the top of my head, do you seriously believe that both the sheep and Dundee United at home regularly bust a gut against Celtc, as they do against us. ?
Dundee Utd drew twice with them last season. Aberdeen only lost by a single goal each time. Hardly a sign of teams that ‘lie down’, which was the phrase used.

Dundee Utd drew twice with them last season. Aberdeen only lost by a single goal each time. Hardly a sign of teams that ‘lie down’, which was the phrase used.

Both Dundee United and Aberdeen sit in and get pounded for 90 minutes against Celtc. Its like a training game. Where is the in your face drive, energy, effort and jumping into challenges that we see against us from both of these clubs. ?

The idea that a team with players from all different cultures and backgrounds be it from England, Wales, Cape Verde, Macedonia or Albania collectively come together and think.. let's lie down against Celtic. We're on national TV, that would be great for our careers.

It's a farcical suggestion.

I think you've got your seasons mixed up mate.

In the December before the fixture manipulation our results were:

1-0 win away to Hibs
3-0 win home to Dundee
2-0 win away to Hearts
2-0 win home to St Johnstone
1-0 win home to Dundee Utd
1-0 win home to St Mirren

We were a few days away from going to the sheep before playing the scum on the 2nd.
Sorry GO - completely stuffed that up!

The idea that a team with players from all different cultures and backgrounds be it from England, Wales, Cape Verde, Macedonia or Albania collectively come together and think.. let's lie down against Celtic. We're on national TV, that would be great for our careers.

It's a farcical suggestion.

Well, they clearly don't put in the same physical effort against Celtc as they clearly do against us. Why is that, do you think.?

He likes to play the big tough no nonsense Aussie, even in fact he’s a paranoid wee fairy
A nothing comment and he is like an obese scorned Glenn Close in fatal attraction mode at every press conference since. I bet his full length mirror has seen some tears.

Back