Tickets for the final

Anyone doing this won’t be able to buy a ticket unless they have been allocated one. They will be able to put tickets in their basket but it won’t let them checkout and it will stop people who actually have been allocated one from being able to buy it
I’m meaning, refresh the “away games” section that is showing nothing just now!
Your requirement can be sitting in your order history, long before you receive the email, inviting you to purchase.

Rangers shouldn't be dishing out to buses with no trace of where they end up. Say that person last night throws a flare and its hits their keeper rangers need to know who that person is
Not being funny mate but someone could get through mygers and sell their ticket on to a random they don’t know. How would they track down the random?

Same way they’d track down someone throwing a flare who got a ticket from a bus

The original email made it quite clear what was going to happen at 9am on Thursday 2nd Feb.

Why they haven't honoured that seems to be slightly underhand.

Hampden%20Sales%20Priority%20Order.PNG
What exactly did they make clear? That you can buy up until 9am today. Doesn't say anything else

Rangers shouldn't be dishing out to buses with no trace of where they end up. Say that person last night throws a flare and its hits their keeper rangers need to know who that person is
Give us more tickets then
need names , no problem
need st number , no problem

My mates in group 1 and in gold and for some reason Rangers never gave him the requirement when cup final tickets went on sale. He obviously contacted Rangers about it at the time. Anyway, he’s literally just had £39 taken from his bank account and going by the prices, it’s a cup final ticket for the west… so looks like they’re sorting out any %^*& ups just now before they drop the points threshold.

My mates in group 1 and in gold and for some reason Rangers never gave him the requirement when cup final tickets went on sale. He obviously contacted Rangers about it at the time. Anyway, he’s literally just had £39 taken from his bank account and going by the prices, it’s a cup final ticket for the west… so looks like they’re sorting out any %^*& ups just now before they drop the points threshold.
As they should do. That’s a positive news story from the ticket office, for all their faults at times they do their best to help people

Dont think people realise just how it works. In theory You could have thousands bunched together with only 10/20 points between them

What the club haven’t confirmed is what they’d do if there say 500 on 1200points that meet the criteria but only 300 tickets
But they have?

“Any tickets remaining unsold after this sales window closes will be allocated according to the priority group below”

Any remaining tickets will be allocated to Priority Group 1. Like the semi final, I doubt they will gradually reduce points, like for European tickets. It’ll be a first come basis.

But they have?

“Any tickets remaining unsold after this sales window closes will be allocated according to the priority group below”

Any remaining tickets will be allocated to Priority Group 1. Like the semi final, I doubt they will gradually reduce points, like for European tickets. It’ll be a first come basis.
I mean generally mate. I know the ones in priority group 1 that didn’t initially meet points criteria will be offered but if there was only 50 tickets but 200 all on the required, how do they work that one out?

As they should do. That’s a positive news story from the ticket office, for all their faults at times they do their best to help people
Happened to me

Posted on here countless times and been in the ticket office, received an email this morning that they will call me to take payment for my ticket.

I assume any remainders will go on sale this afternoon

And as i was typing this reply the phonecall came though.

Shoulda been last week when I had a South stand ticket in my basket though :))

Not at all. Tickets should only be going to season tickets holders for away games not the guy who runs the buses mate.
What about season ticket holders buying their mygers offered ticket and selling on to anyone? Should they need to check if the buyer is a Season ticket holder?

I mean generally mate. I know the ones in priority group 1 that didn’t initially meet points criteria will be offered but if there was only 50 tickets but 200 all on the required, how do they work that one out?
Just be first come, first served. That’s not really top down but does make it easier and saves time.

My pal was the same.

Happened to me

Posted on here countless times and been in the ticket office, received an email this morning that they will call me to take payment for my ticket.

I assume any remainders will go on sale this afternoon

And as i was typing this reply the phonecall came though.

Shoulda been last week when I had a South stand ticket in my basket though :))
Obviously west stand is the last resort but the ticket office have a thankless task and not helped by that 1990s ticket system

They have been criticised at times for basic errors but they do go out their way to help when they can. Glad you and others have been sorted rather than just saying tough luck and dropping the cut off

You do know the supporters clubs have to officially register all members with Ibrox - all RSC members season ticket numbers are registered alongside their names - each RSC is then given a category by rangers dependent on the number of members With season tickets that are registered
Our supporters club is Cat A+ with over 100 season ticket holders registered at Ibrox as members of our supporters club - all tickets the supporters club receives are indeed traceable

Just be first come, first served. That’s not really top down but does make it easier and saves time.
Ballot would be fairer in that instance but can see why they’d do first come, first served

They’d need to ensure the comms on the email explained there’s limited tickets and being offered to people all on the same points to avoid people saying someone on less could’ve got a ticket before them

What about season ticket holders buying their mygers offered ticket and selling on to anyone? Should they need to check if the buyer is a Season ticket holder?

That’s secondary selling that nobody can ever stop. The issue is when rangers give a bus 7 tickets to a cup final and they could end up going to people who bring no money into the club

That’s secondary selling that nobody can ever stop. The issue is when rangers give a bus 7 tickets to a cup final and they could end up going to people who bring no money into the club
Cup final I agree the allocations were a bit high and the optics with corporates missing out is unacceptable. For away games it’s a different discussion though

You do know the supporters clubs have to officially register all members with Ibrox - all RSC members season ticket numbers are registered alongside their names - each RSC is then given a category by rangers dependent on the number of members With season tickets that are registered
Our supporters club is Cat A+ with over 100 season ticket holders registered at Ibrox as members of our supporters club

That is all correct but it doesn’t mean those registered are who ends up with the tickets

Not at all. Tickets should only be going to season tickets holders for away games not the guy who runs the buses mate.
I take it you're not part of a RSC and have no idea how they work. Club don't just give the RSC's tickets for nothing, they're made available for purchase and then the RSC's distribute to members at their discretion, usually to boys who go week in week out. They don't just hand them out to any random

I take it you're not part of a RSC and have no idea how they work. Club don't just give the club tickets for nothing, they're made available for purchase and then the RSCs distribute to members. They don't just hand them out to any random

I know how they work. They are offered and obviously take what they can get for their members who may or may not be contributing anything to rangers meanwhile I spend 1000s a year yet miss out.

I know how they work. They are offered and obviously take what they can get for their members who may or may not be contributing anything to rangers meanwhile I spend 1000s a year yet miss out.
You're not alone there mate i know loads who have missed out for this game, but RSC allocation is not the problem in this instance.

You're not alone there mate i know loads who have missed out for this game, but RSC allocation is not the problem in this instance.
It’s quite high for this game. Everyone I spoke to was expect no more than 7 for A+ and that would obviously trickle down. Was a pleasant surprise

Back