Neil McCann

One of the things to come out of this is that we will see Alfie carded for goal celebrations from now on.
We had Candias sent off for blowing kisses, we had Halliday sent off in the centre circle for waving and now Alfie will be targeted by corrupt refs. We had the manufactured outrage oy Ryan Kent's celebration at the piggery and also Alfie's 'cutting throat' gesture also at the piggery.
Meanwhile other club's players will jump into crowds, noise up Rangers fans and do what they like without a peep out of refs or the SMSM.
Is it only going to be Rangers players that are targeted for goal celebrations? I'm with Beale on this.

As is the reaction to his comments. A lot of our support really need to get broader shoulders.
This is the touchy-feely world we live in. Hysterical offence-taking, even on some else’s behalf, is where it’s at.
Why should ‘our support’ be out of step, and have to get broader shoulders?

Glad that the manager stuck up for Alfredo, said he wants him to celebrate even more.

Also said Neil will be regretting saying that more than Alfie will be regretting doing it, so it’s definitely been noticed by the club.

It is fucking ridiculous though that they’re talking about it on the news. Player scores and celebrates 20 yards from fans who were giving him dogs abuse, big deal. Goldson was celebrating into the hearts fans from a yard away. It’s a clear agenda against Morelos and it’s only going to get worse now that he’s starting to bang them in again.

Sad thing is though Boydy the only one who seems to back and talk us up will probably agree with him going by his past comments.

Well you need to open your eyes,the guy was a tremendous player for us.
Ok. He was decent. Fair enough. He’s a prick for this though. We all have our opinions on Alfie, but to come out with that shite in the position he’s in is very strange.
Playing right into the hands of the haters of our club in BBC shortbread.
That’s why it’s made the news.
Beale has hit the nail in the head.

Wee Neil has very quickly sullied his reputation in my eyes and with the vast majority of my fellow bears with this latest outburst against Morelos. Beale being a smart guy will be taking a note of all the anti-Rangers agenda media including sadly our ex players and McCann has now been consigned to the dustbin.

Blown out of all proportion.Hearts fans should be able to take it.They dished out the abuse and he celebrated in style.

That's the key word for me he celebrated.
Unlike some that could ne mentioned.

Edit ie Mc Cann doesn't need to get involved.

Last edited:
Glad that the manager stuck up for Alfredo, said he wants him to celebrate even more.

Also said Neil will be regretting saying that more than Alfie will be regretting doing it, so it’s definitely been noticed by the club.

It is fucking ridiculous though that they’re talking about it on the news. Player scores and celebrates 20 yards from fans who were giving him dogs abuse, big deal. Goldson was celebrating into the hearts fans from a yard away. It’s a clear agenda against Morelos and it’s only going to get worse now that he’s starting to bang them in again.
An agenda is bad enough but one from an ex player who works for rtv is out of order,he needs moved on.

Does McCann do a column for any of the rags or anyone? Wondering if he’ll come out and address this at any point. Don’t think he does social media

I love our new boss. I was worried, and thought our board made a lazy appointment, and I hope he keeps making me eat my words.
Just listening to this boy talking and watching how players have changed since he’s come in, for example, Kamara and Sakala.
I honestly think this is it. We’ve got the right man. Beale is a players manager and loves our club, and let’s be honest, he was the mastermind in the background when Gerrard was here.
I think we’ve found the man that’s going to bring consistency. Players want to play for him.
Fck the press. People like Michael Stewart etc. have took liberties for years. Sutton is another one. I don’t hate him. He’s a troll that attempts to be controversial.
Rangers are hated and I love that.
Let’s stop giving these pricks threads on FF. Playing right into their hands.
Just my opinion from an old bear (Rangers da, and granda)

McCann could write a dissertation on making ice cubes, he loves to make simple things appear complicated and talks down to the viewers as if they are wet behind the ears, can't bear listening to him personally.

"Don't worry about Alfredo, he has just scored the winner and is in there dancing around with no top on to Sweet Caroline"

The media including McCann are at it and the disrespect Gerrard showed the hating bastards should be continued.
BBC Scotland , Scottish Sky Sports, Daily Record all of them don’t contribute one bit to giving us any information whatsoever that’s worth us giving it any consideration.
McCann wants to suck the 19th Century Terrorist‘s producers boaby and he does that by being disrespectful to our club.

With friends like these eh?!

The scum have their ex players and pundits singing off the same hymn sheet. Often it’s coordinated PR that is fed to them from Mordor, probably paying them in some way. They’ve been doing it for years. It’s part of Lawwells play book to get a message or narrative out that they don’t want to be seen peddling.

Meanwhile we have Barry Ferguson and the like sticking the knife in constantly to please Timmy pay masters and now this pish.

Shades of "I'm not saying she was asking for it, but..." in lot of this pish from pundits.

They wouldn't be surprised if fans turned to violence? Get that to fck. If someone can't go to the football without turning to violence the second they see something they don't like, they shouldn't be allowed within a hundred feet of a football stadium. Fans give players enough abuse - they can deal with a bit of it getting dished back.

And as for McCann, like a lot of ex-players he seems to have developed a really weird, almost personal dislike of Morelos. Think a few of them need to sit with themselves for a minute and work out exactly what the problem is.

Blown out of all proportion.Hearts fans should be able to take it.They dished out the abuse and he celebrated in style.

That's the key word for me he celebrated.
Unlike some that could ne mentioned.

Edit ie Mc Cann doesn't need to get involved.

I dont think hearts fans were even bothered apart from a bit of shouting at the game, which you'd expect. Makes the vitriol in mccann's voice even more bizarre.

Don’t think we’re allowed to criticise him in spite of his unnecessary dig at Morelos.
Nah fck him and anyone else who agrees wi this pish, Alfie gets pelters off every teams support ( and a bit off ours) so why the fck should he consider opposition fans feelings.. Honestly fkn sick of greeting faced cnuts (Motherwell, Hivs, etc) We have put up with so much pish over the years (huddle after win League at knew camp) Gerard after a victory at the Knew camp to the camera. etc etc GIRFU the lot of them.. While we have to put up with lowlife scum wiping there coke filled nose on our corner flag or opposition managers doing aeroplanes on the pitch, and most recently a fat greasy slobbering Greek greeting about refs, Var, money( aye honest) and being more out of breath than any of his players while being unable to give an interview without sounding like someone who smokes 60 a day........ Gies piece the lot of yous.

Back