So what we all drinking the night to celebrate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kronenbourg,Estrella Damm and anything else I can get tonight.Over the moon with todays events and how good does it feel to have positive news Bears?
Welcome to the worlds most successful club Mr Gerrard.
Cheers Bears and Bearettes all over the world.
WATP.

This little beauty.

86d357942efaaedc35d8415736acc30667ab6997_1024x1024.png

Just in from a boozy lunch so had 2/3 bottle Rioja, pint of Moretti and now on Duvell.

Also got a bottle of Delerium to try... similar to Duvell in taste and strength.

Wow, the Turkey!!! Firewater!

Just a few cans of Carlsberg Export for me.

And maybe a couple of patsies.

Jumping beejesus. Wild Turkey. :D

Been a good few years since I last can’t remember getting rat arsed on the Turkey LOL

Had two freezing cold Erdinger weissebiers this afternoon during the press conference, made the good lady and I Aberdeen Angus cheese burgers with thick, chunky chips and now truly enjoying a cracking eight year old Chilean Merlot...the whole bottle all for myself.

Cheers Bears...and all the best Gaffer, if you're looking in !

Grey Goose with some ice.

The other half who doesn’t care about football at all has join in with a bottle of Rose wine.

Any excuse for her! :D

The blue from bud light inspired an impromptu purchase earlier on so I’ll have some of that but I’ll top the night with a strathisla 12 year old

Not had many drinks this year but tonight I will celebrate with a good few cold ones - Peronis

Anything i can get my hands on....

Had a few Red Stags, nice glass or three of Merlot, then perhaps Estrella...

Am a saddy, unfortunately the missus just got out of hospital yesterday, her first operation( Appendix) in her 53 years. So I am doing my husbandry duties in taking care of her and will not be having a " Wee one" till she is on her feet. After that I am gettin totally "pished". Choo Cooo for the 55 express ;-)

I got a bottle of Royal Salute for my 60th and promised my sister that I'd only have a half out of it on VERY special occasions.
I had one tonight and I'm now having to slum it with a 12yo Balvenie!

Innes & Gunn IPA, but I’ll toast Stevie G’s appointment properly with a Balvenie Caribbean Cask 14yo later.

2 bottles of vodka in house...just started the first.

Gers vids, tunes and vodka till I drop....

Team Stevie G all the way.

Proud to be a supporter of our great club.

Proud to be one of you.

We Are The People!

Going to wait till Sunday got a do at the tree trees Hilton on Sunday with a table full of mhanks from work me being the only bear blue suit brown brogues and a right few vodkas to get it right up them.
Bring it on!
WATP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back