Tickets for the final

Special delivery isn’t sent earlier . The reason 1st batch hasn’t been sent is they waited till sold out to sort friends and family bought in different windows . Normal delivery will start arriving tomorrow too .
You are of course correct mate, both tickets delivered together.

Paid for South Lower, not many people even got to try for it, it was gone in a few minutes.

Been given North stand right next to segregation divider

Thanks a lot.

@Greg Marshall Where did all those South Lower tickets go ? My order was in a couple minutes after the email landed.
I ordered South Lower & its a South Lower ticket that was delivered this morning.

No its not. Its just the ticket office doing more of what theyve always done.

But I will be interested to see if anyone actually got their South Lower ticket as purchased.
I got South stand lower this time, P5 though - should be called the west stand.

South Stand Upper Q5, behind the goal line which I knew it would be,never had a more central ticket up there.

I'm another South stand P5, call me cynical but it's looking like us mygers peasants have been allocated the smallest section of the South stand while the guests have the whole of P1, P2, P3 and P4! Wonder what the capacity of those 4 sections is?

I'm another South stand P5, call me cynical but it's looking like us mygers peasants have been allocated the smallest section of the South stand while the guests have the whole of P1, P2, P3 and P4! Wonder what the capacity of those 4 sections is?
Club use starts with section O2 which was never part of the MyGers sale despite being part of our allocation from the SPFL. Then remember that club use also includes all the VIP ST Holders like Club 72, and they often seem to get North Stand rather than South.

C3, Row v! Happy with that, will be delighted to see wee Cantwell celebrating his winner at the corner flag

Club use starts with section O2 which was never part of the MyGers sale despite being part of our allocation from the SPFL. Then remember that club use also includes all the VIP ST Holders like Club 72, and they often seem to get North Stand rather than South.
A lot of Club72 in SS Upper this time.

Back