Tickets for the final

How far up the west stand is row YY ?
FFF is the back row.
So about 7 rows from the back.

A15-BA887-55-D3-4-A9-B-A5-BD-73-C81-C6882-CF.jpg

Are you sure you are in the right forum - praise for the ticket office is an event that doesn’t normally exist on here
And even if it is good service, it shouldn’t matter, the ticket office should get dogs abuse, as should the club in general, everything about MyGers, call for the head of Stewart Robertson and then tag the SLO in everything and get annoyed when he doesn’t answer within 30 minutes, even if it’s the middle of the night.

And even if it is good service, it shouldn’t matter, the ticket office should get dogs abuse, as should the club in general, everything about MyGers, call for the head of Stewart Robertson and then tag the SLO in everything and get annoyed when he doesn’t answer within 30 minutes, even if it’s the middle of the night.
No matter the nights of tiredness that come our way, we shall stay up all night because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.

Are you sure you are in the right forum - praise for the ticket office is an event that doesn’t normally exist on here
More in response to someone posting the other day (19 days before the game) that they were leaving it late to send them out.
(Never really had an issue with the ticket office)

Paid for South Lower, not many people even got to try for it, it was gone in a few minutes.

Been given North stand right next to segregation divider

Thanks a lot.

@Greg Marshall Where did all those South Lower tickets go ? My order was in a couple minutes after the email landed.

Update : Other south lower people received the correct ticket

Last edited:
Paid for South Lower, not many people even got to try for it, it was gone in a few minutes.

Thanks a lot.

@Greg Marshall Where did all those South Lower tickets go ? My order was in a couple minutes after the email landed.
That happened to me for Scottish cup final. I bought south upper and got north

Thanks a lot.

My postman hasn't been yet, but I also paid for South Stand lower so will be interesting to see what I get as I have suspected all along that the South stand lower is being packed with club use tickets.

south stand upper Q1, was Q3 for Aberdeen so slightly more about towards centre, maybe in line with corner flag

Thanks a lot.

Is the face value different from what you were charged? Murky waters for the club if so.

Ticket just arrived. South upper Q4.

No matter what stand I pick at Hampden, I'm always in the corner. This annoys my ocd as I'm right on the halfway line in Cd4 at Ibrox :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot.

I got South stand lower, purchased a few hours after the email dropped.

Is the face value different from what you were charged? Murky waters for the club if so.
No its not. Its just the ticket office doing more of what theyve always done.

But I will be interested to see if anyone actually got their South Lower ticket as purchased.

No its not. Its just the ticket office doing more of what theyve always done.

But I will be interested to see if anyone actually got their South Lower ticket as purchased.
Just remembered the same thing happened to me last year mate, thought I had made a mistake at the time but was certain I picked South.

100% picked South this time, waiting on Postie with my brief.

I was getting out of my car about an hour ago as the postwoman was crossing the road, and she shouted across to me, “I’ve got your match ticket” :)
Was just ordinary post but her smile made it a special delivery. I’m in the West Stand, B4, Row G

Regular post ticket delivered today - think Special Delivery makes it stand out more and more likely to get 'lost' tracking or not.

B6 Row DD - usual primo view of one corner flag.

Back