OF away allocation preference

• Old style 8k

Votes: 178 11.5%
  • Euro style 5% - 2.5/3k

Votes: 623 40.3%

Votes: 261 16.9%

Votes: 483 31.3%

• Total voters
There is no OF. We are half of fu*k all. I don’t want Rangers mentioned in the same sentence as them ever. Horrible scumbag of a club followed by human garbage. Fu*k them all keep em out.
Yeah very grown up,
I detest Celtic as much as anyone but it is our mutual rivalry that makes us and them the worldwide clubs that we are,
Sometimes you need to look at the bigger picture,

Why safe standing CANNOT be the Broomloan
Exactly.
So, which season ticket holders are they moving to accommodate the UBs, after we give up a stand to make sure the harborers get 7500 fans behind the goals on the telly?
There are quite a few who just can’t see the bigger picture here.

We give the scum a whole stand just to get a ticket at the crime scene, then it’s no safe standing ever.

Exactly.
So, which season ticket holders are they moving to accommodate the UBs, after we give up a stand to make sure the harborers get 7500 fans behind the goals on the telly?
There are quite a few who just can’t see the bigger picture here.

We give the scum a whole stand just to get a ticket at the crime scene, then it’s no safe standing ever.
Prefer safe standing in copland

Why let the feculent bunch have prime seats at Ibrox whilst we are stuck in a corner of the piggery, with the majority of our seats having restricted view?

How is it folk are proposing letting them back in would work? Are folk just expecting season ticket holders to give up their seats for them?

Would only go back to giving them the Broomloan if they give us the same % of their place. So not 8k each.
I'd be raging if we gave them more tickets for our ground just because its bigger and wouldn't expect them to ever agree to that, and neither they should to be honest.

You’ve had your 50 years going though. Think about the next generation of fans who won’t be able to attend our biggest away game
It’s regrettable it’s come to this, ideally things would be like they used to be in that there were two sets of fans in big numbers creating that electric atmosphere but sadly we live in a country polluted with hate filled scum who can only handle the rivalry when it’s them on top. The decision to cut their allocation at Ibrox 100% had to be done, some of our own who are unhappy about that decision like to say it’s because we were getting pumped but the reality of it is threefold…the club could fill those seats with our own fans, the filth for too long had also enjoyed the advantageous situation of having an entire stand in full view of the worldwide TV audience whereas we were deliberately positioned in a shitty less prominent area of their ground when they rebuilt the piggery and finally Filth FC and their support‘s antics in recent years some of which that were well out of order and should have been condemned by the same moral crusaders never slow to hammer us for everything and anything never uttered a word about the b@stards and that I believe just made the board’s decision easier to cut them down to the wee corner and if it ends up permanently with no rattlers in Ibrox at all I will be absolutely delighted. We’ve got to this point now because of a lot of things that’s gone on over the years but I can genuinely say having the filth at Ibrox or bears rolling up at the piggery is the least of our concerns now, what we need is to get our collective arse in gear and get back on top of this league and that shower of rats across the city pronto, this is the only thing that matters as far I’m concerned.

This is my take on the situation too. Two of my best rangers supporting memories are from winning at the old piggery (NYD 1992 & 1994). We had the full end behind the goal.

It was Murray’s inability to argue against the reduction at the new pigsty that led us to this situation.

Timmy propaganda and loads of our fans swallow it hook, line and sinker. Of course no one at Ibrox cares enough to set the record straight.

This is my take on the situation too. Two of my best rangers supporting memories are from winning at the old piggery (NYD 1992 & 1994). We had the full end behind the goal.

It was Murray’s inability to argue against the reduction at the new pigsty that led us to this situation.
It started in the year they played at Hampden. The bonnet sold season tickets for half the West stand, so we got a reduced away allocation. When they went back to Porkhed, they did the same, so we got a reduced allocation from our old 17k. Then they responded to their fans complaining that we got more tickets than them by reducing further so we got the same amount. There was little Murray could go, in the same way there was nothing they could do when we reduced theirs to 800.

These days, with MyGers making away tickets pretty much a self-perpetuating closed shop, I wouldn’t want to see 8000k bears not get to see us play them at Ibrox so a few can go to Parkhead.

I care about them being given high profile seats for tv. So do they. That's why they quite deliberately stuck us in the corner at the piggery.

Why do you care about them having high profile seats for TV genuinely curious ?

When your at the piggery and it’s 8000 strong the last thing your thinking about is being seen on tv absolute myth we are completely stuck in the corner although I do agree they had the better pick of the seats

Why do you care about them having high profile seats for TV genuinely curious ?

When your at the piggery and it’s 8000 strong the last thing your thinking about is being seen on tv absolute myth we are completely stuck in the corner although I do agree they had the better pick of the seats

Because a world wide audience gets the impression their fans are better than ours.

Why do you think they stuck us in a shitty corner where no one can see us? And why do you think they're determined to get back to the full Broomloan?

Haven't you noticed on european nights how the cameras love to pan around the piggery during YNWA and how the commentators like to stop talking to "soak in the atmosphere"? At Ibrox you're lucky if they show our fantastic displays and then tell the audience they're going to sit quietly and "soak in the atmosphere". They're taking the piss and we dont even recognise it.

By the way its certainly not a myth we're stuck in a shitty corner. We are and they've got some of the best seats at Ibrox.

Because a world wide audience gets the impression their fans are better than ours.

Why do you think they stuck us in a shitty corner where no one can see us? And why do you think they're determined to get back to the full Broomloan?

Haven't you noticed on european nights how the cameras love to pan around the piggery during YNWA and how the commentators like to stop talking to "soak in the atmosphere"? At Ibrox you're lucky if they show our fantastic displays and then tell the audience they're going to sit quietly and "soak in the atmosphere". They're taking the piss and we dont even recognise it.

By the way its certainly not a myth we're stuck in a shitty corner. We are and they've got some of the best seats at Ibrox.
Have to disagree mate European nights Bt sports spoke highly of our fans and stadium they even added the spider camera in the club deck to show how good it is I thought personally we got a lot of good coverage with our displays etc I don’t agree no fans is the answer it should be Euro allocation atleast it just makes a better atmosphere all around

Yeah very grown up,
I detest Celtic as much as anyone but it is our mutual rivalry that makes us and them the worldwide clubs that we are,
Sometimes you need to look at the bigger picture,
You don't seem to come across as Victor Mature yourself.

What have you missed since 2012, where that club has pursued a relentless campaign against our club?

C'mon Picasso paint me this invisible 'bigger picture'.

The muddy canvas is yours.

voted how it was before but im 50/50 between that and the euro allocation. some saying it should be a % of the stadium are only saying that because there’s holds more, if Ibrox held more you would quite rightly laugh at them if they started wanting a %.

I asked how many Season ticket holders are in the Broomloan do you know,the board as far as I can see are interested in the modern day Rangers supporters by putting them first over the Scum .
Our board have wasted the best derby in world football mate in my opinion.There was nothing better than watching us beat them in front of 8000 tims in the broomland road but for me now yer better aff staying in the pub wae yer mates as the people that are running our club are imbecile,s

Strange that a lot of posters who want the allocation increased, hopeful that it will be reciprocated by them, and so enhance their chances of getting a ticket for their dump are the same posters that were ridiculing the board for the Oz debacle.
i wasn't against the friendly in Oz until the tims went full " ange coming home tour " but equal money and staging i thought it a great chance for Oceanic bears to see their heroes ....... and Rangers would've got as much for that 1 friendly as they will get for finishing 2nd in SPFL, basically money for nothing.

and yes Euro allocation for Old firm

Looks like we are headed towards a roughly 50/50 split between those who want the status quo or less and those who want 2500 or more.

Inconclusive in other words.

Strange that a lot of posters who want the allocation increased, hopeful that it will be reciprocated by them, and so enhance their chances of getting a ticket for their dump are the same posters that were ridiculing the board for the Oz debacle.
Both completely different things, as I’m sure you know

That season ticket holders in the Broomloan would keep their seats? Are we launching them in beside our season ticket holders?
You asked how we’d manage to let them back in? It would be exactly the same as every other old firm with fans in the last few years including the ones already this season.

I have red a few times about how then having the full Broomloan stand affords them better representation on live TV which is true however I fail to see the significance of this…Maybe it is just me but I can’t say I’ve ever watched any of the other big derbies across the world and ever really noticed where the away fans sit.

A hostile Euro allocation. Get the hate, bitterness, distress and pain flowing.

As long as we are competitive and not stuck out of sight it would be brilliant.
A hostile Euro style allocation ? 2,500 but not out of sight ? But they can stick 8,000 of us out of sight . Where is this ‘ hostile Euro allocation’ to be put where they can be actually be seen ?

Last edited:
You asked how we’d manage to let them back in? It would be exactly the same as every other old firm with fans in the last few years including the ones already this season.
Thought it was fairly obvious but to spell it out, if we’re going to let them back in with more than the 800, how’s it going to work?

Thought it was fairly obvious but to spell it out, if we’re going to let them back in with more than the 800, how’s it going to work?
Euro allocation would simply be the same as European nights. The only slight issue I think would be the difference in uptake for Euro games on season tickets. But that could be offset by OF games being optional on season tickets or a number slightly below euro allocation being allocated.

Euro allocation would simply be the same as European nights. The only slight issue I think would be the difference in uptake for Euro games on season tickets. But that could be offset by OF games being optional on season tickets or a number slightly below euro allocation being allocated.
That’s fair. Reverting back the old allocation is surely off the cards however.

Still not a fan of a solution that forces season ticket holders out of their seats but at least that option means ST holders still get in.

You trying to say there’s no posters that want Celtic to get 0 away fans, that also criticised the board for the Sydney friendly?

The Sydney friendly doesn’t have any relevance however I do find it ironic they were willing to play second fiddle to Celtic in Australia for £3m but won’t compromise regarding allocations for league games

Essentially they’re happy having a relationship with Celtic if it makes them money. Morals though? I don’t think this is a solid point to be bringing up to try and point score

That’s fair. Reverting back the old allocation is surely off the cards however.

Still not a fan of a solution that forces season ticket holders out of their seats but at least that option means ST holders still get in.
I’m definitely not a fan of going back to the old allocations and it’s simply not viable with the number of ST holders we have nowadays.

Moving fans from their seats also isn’t ideal but the club could (doubt they would however) offer a discount to make up for it. It would be a compromise and imo the best of both worlds.

Back