Richard Foster - sportscene.

BBC have history for this, Foster can't possibly be impartial when it comes to commenting on incidents involving his employers, it was the same with Lewis Ferguson and Shagger at Pittodrie years ago, who did they have discussing the incident, Lewis Fergusons auld boy.

Last edited:
So just to clarify, do you think it’s embarrassing aye?

Think I heard it being said once or twice but not sure. :rolleyes:

Wank!

He's everything that's wrong with Scottish Football, a no mark who thinks that his opinion means something, with an absolute small minded dinosaur mentality to the game.

Never been able to hide his bitterness towards Rangers, the modern day Billy Dodds

If Morelos done it there would be a totally different take on it.

The boys put his arm up and there is contact, it’s a yellow card you fucking sack, and it’s his second so off he pops!

First of all let's get the important stuff out the way. Grade A bellend and how the %^*& does Amy McDonald wake up alongside that hipster prick.

Embarrassing by him. We must be the only club where it's acceptable to elbow players in the face.

As a paid employee of Motherwell,. Wtf is he doing giving punditry on other clubs

Because Amy McDonald, herself, is an utter pr**k.

Abusing his position a Motherwell employee pundit on national telly to influence an appeal / future decisions?

If that's a first yellow instead of a second one, no one mentions it.

Also, no professional footballer is carrying on like normal after contact like that. They aren't continuing to chase after the ball, they're either going down to the ground or stopping and holding their face.

It's an elbow to the jaw, Foster said it didn't touch his face so he is lying, also both incidents go without much comment regarding the Hibs player who got sent off. First one he didn't touch him and there player overreacted more than Cantwell did, 2nd one Vickers is fouling the Hibs player and then lowers his head. Then in the papers on the Monday once again it's all about us and decisions.!

Is he not coaching at Motherwell?

I mean he'll be negative towards Rangers at the drop of a hat as it is, so surely his opinion here is absolutely irrelevant.

Anyone know what McCann said about it?

Richard is pretty fair towards us most of the time and definitely one of the better pundits.
I have no problem with him calling out Cantwell for basically cheating to exaggerate a challenge. I hate seeing if from anyone even if it is our own players.
Caught him in the side of the chest then neck yet held his face. It was pathetic from a Rangers player.
What they must do though is be consistent and call out other players as well because there are loads who do it week on week. We definitely have fewer cheats than the other teams but it is there and should be stopped.

To think we signed him twice, on loan 2010 and then permanent the 2nd time in 2013! Absolute madness!

Richard is pretty fair towards us most of the time and definitely one of the better pundits.
I have no problem with him calling out Cantwell for basically cheating to exaggerate a challenge. I hate seeing if from anyone even if it is our own players.
Caught him in the side of the chest then neck yet held his face. It was pathetic from a Rangers player.
What they must do though is be consistent and call out other players as well because there are loads who do it week on week. We definitely have fewer cheats than the other teams but it is there and should be stopped.
Crap.

This is when you need a strong voice from the board not knocking their investment but being quiet on everything is allowing the media and teams to say what they want about us.

Where is his elbow in relation to Cantwells jaw in that photo :oops:

what part of the neck is the jawbone attached to?

I don't know why anyone would listen to the words of a guy that goes on live TV , wearing clothes he's clearly purchased from toys r us or the early learning centre.
A creepy looking wee specky ferkin rodent that looks like something that's been shat out of someone's man bag up the west end.
As for the BBC true to form for them, highlight anything negative about us is their main goal. Id love to get hold of the producer of that particular show and slap the bheast out of the wee terrorist loving rat.

Last edited:

1. Foster has always had a chip on his shoulder when it comes to us - ironic give the money he stole for doing nothing

2. - clearly catches Todd on jaw - he didn't overexaggerate, he simply fell

Back