Scottish Cup Semi Final emails/issues with ticketing website again

1 hour 45 minutes. utter disgrace

eventually had to do me and my son in separate transactions - both north stand.

add to basket didn't work, update basket didn't work, friends and family didn't work, payment didn't work, kicked out and back in queue I think 4 times.

Three separate issues I’m having. Either it says there’s nothing in my basket, either says there’s two tickets and even when I removed one it still thinks I’ve got two. Or an error page.

Surely it’s not hard to break the sales up to smaller windows since they KNOW this happens every hampden game for them

Kicked out after 1 hour 40 minutes.
Could not load tickets in basket for any of the stands.

Finally sorted it. Told myself just do it later, then before I knew it I was back on trying to pay :D

"Ticket purchases can only be made online unfortunately. The reason for this is due the numbers on the site trying to purchase.

Regards
XXX"

Just had this email back from the club which is pathetic. The club knows exactly what will happen because it happens everytime we play them at Hampden.

If happened in any other private sector business then those responsible would be punished but I doubt that will happen.

Got mine eventually. One of our group didn't get an email, checked his point 1277. Missed it by one point. Serves him right for going on holiday and forgetting to seat sub mind you.

Now all the tickets have disappeared for me apart from the wheelchair ones.

This club, honestly.

I couldn't get passed my password and ticket number section one Firefox,

loaded google chrome and went through no bother, was ready to smash the computer.

I managed to get my ticket and pay but don’t how. I must have entered my debit card details 9 times before inexplicably I got the message that my payment was successful. Rangers ticketing system is like first generation Dungeons and Dragons where you try everything to get through the quest and succeed but couldn’t tell anyone how you did it. Not fit for this century never mind fit for purpose.

Wouldn’t accept my log in details, then wouldn’t let me request new password. Now only showing wheelchair access tickets

They must’ve realised the issues and just took them off until they got sorted.

Surely?

Maybe being pedantic here but 2 hours have now passed and the issues are as clear as day

Where is anyone from the club? Why nothing from the SLO or anyone?
I can’t even search the SLOs Twitter for some reason. Has he deactivated?

Now all the tickets have disappeared for me apart from the wheelchair ones.

This club, honestly.
They cant be gone surely. If you get an email you are entitled to a ticket. Getting hold of it is the problem. i am almost 2 hours now

got messed about for over an hour card details in and kicked back too start waited again and then managed to checkout the basket but had no confirmation email yet i assume that should be ok anyone else the same ?

After 2 hours of trying eventually got myself sorted. All of the stands were showing as sold out, put back into the queue and then it worked. North stand for me this time

Back