Match Thread ** Aberdeen v Rangers - 19:45 Tuesday - Sky Sports **

Should have won that game. Plenty of possession but poor decision making and lack of quality once again. Just a poor side that requires a huge re-build by the new manager.

Utter dross but a massive point as a draw with Hibs will be enough now to at least secure Europe.

Someone let them know the game starts at 7:45 not 8:45.

McLean signing for Norridge this year I see.

But for a terrible referee decision we would have won that tonight, doesn't take away from the fact that we were terrible, i honestly don't think we work on set pieces at murray park, our delivery is terrible, we are so wasteful with it.

We made Aberdeen look good. We played better second half, but nowhere near good enough.

We will deserve the position we get. Depressing.

Game was there for the taking.

Morelos finishing is honking.

Tav’s deliveries are honking.

A bit more quality in the final 3rd and we’d have won comfortably.

An abomination of a refereeing decision cost us the win there. McLean should not be refereeing at this level if he can't get clear cut decisions like that correct.

For all Kings talk regarding In and outs of the team . We need major changes. I hope he aint taking the fans for granted

You know what if you said to me we won't get to the last day still be in with a shout for 2nd I would have agreed. I will take that unbeaten by Aberdeen this season and we have been shite says it all. Up to us to do our bit at the weekend and hope Celtic want the win cause it's trophy day.

We were rank - but still better than that scum.

As for the referee..............on a different level.

Well, the ref gave them a point. In fairness to the side, that was a balls out performance, plenty of grit, shame the quality has gone but at least they ground something out of the game. Cannot be too down-heartened after that, they did well to fight back and keep the head.

maxresdefault.jpg

Better second half. Penalty seemed to crush our early zip that we had. Shocking decision as usual. Settled in the second half but didn’t create enough. Cummings coming on made us more dangerous.

I genuinely fucking hate this group of players.

They have done nothing but shamed and embarrassed us this season.

And it's not finished yet. One more kick in the balls from them to the fans this Sunday.

Thank god the season is almost over. We bottled it in the first half as per usual. That lost us the game. Well, that and a useless ref once again. Aberdeen been taking cheating diving lessons from Celtic?

Back