Official The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct.

And if @Cwoodloyal is who I think he is (from over the years on here) then he is one of the very few posters who are actually ITK.

tbh I wouldn’t say he’s ITK…he knows an agent who’s name i won’t mention who led him up the garden path claiming nisbet was signing for us back in 2021…the club were able to find that out from what I heard

The strikers were after sound to still be active in the season . The other key point made was Kamara has no place at the club which will be suited to everyone , he himself has worked his way out and let himself down .

I was an admirer for a time but his conduct this season has sickened me .
His 'pals' left and he thought he was getting a move last summer, so everyone thinks that is why he contributed so poorly and put so little effort in. If that is the case, I find that incredible and I think it says a lot about GK the person. The club and the fans gave him so much support after the Prague game, why would anyone pay the people that supported them back like that. If I paid people back like that, I would be utterly ashamed of myself.

Just to clarify, at no point did @Cwoodloyal say Moura was signing. He mentioned wed been offered him by his agent who will have been in contact countless clubs if he's doing his properly.

Folk need to calm down with the accusations. No wonder people are reluctant to post on here about any names they hear.
Exactly this, plus if anyone watches the transfer window documentaries. Things can change in a second.

Bordeaux lost tonight and are now odds against to get promoted with 1 game to go. If there's any interest in Maja from us, the deal just got much easier to do.
Bordeaux and Metz both home next week, same points but Metz +3 in goal difference. Metz have harder fixture.
Don't really kmow
I saw Rosenthal and his father in KFC a week after signing. I worked at the club when Prodan was there. He certainly wasn’t faking it. It’s the first time I ever saw a moon boot and the scars were real. In short Prodan bad luck. Rosenthal, bad professional.
What relevance does this have in the 2023 transfer thread ? This sort of thing gets the whole thread shut down.

The idea Kamara isn't worth 3 million is nonsense. We have to stop devaluing out players.

Ryan christe left celtic for 2.5 million.
Lewis ferguson left Aberdeen for 3 million.
Christ celtic managed to get 13 million for Kristofer Ajer.

And we have fans wanting to sell a European finalist who was key to our midfield for 55, for trivial amounts because they're upset with his recent form. Our fanbase really needs to take emotion our of the equation and stop devaluing our players.

Don’t know if it was covered earlier today but I was reading the transcript of Beale’s interview today on Rangers Review and saw this right at the end:

Timeline for new arrivals?

There might be another one in the first week of June. But any players that we are signing permanently are in contract and will be after the 14th of June.

Suggestion that the early June announcement will be a loan signing, and the others we will have to wait until the window officially opens for any announcements? Maybe even until the players contracts actually expire (it’s 1 July in England). I had been expecting the announcement of Sterling and Butland (if he’s coming) to be made as soon as their clubs had played their last game.

Could be Cifuentes plays final of COCAF 5th June. Some reports saying a deal agreed.

Of course we will.

His value has plummeted from Euro 2021 time but not to the extent that we won't get a decent fee for him.
Kamara and Lundstram will still have suitors with one an established international and another English with EPL experience and credit.

Whether we're willing to offload the latter also will rightly come down to Beale's judgement.

Archie Brown rumour, FC Lausane-Sport, looks a good shout 6ft 3in LB/CH played 17 games at LB & 15 games at CH this season. 5 goals from LB position. Would fit in with Beale looking for versatile players.
you’re a bit late to the party!

tbh I wouldn’t say he’s ITK…he knows an agent who’s name i won’t mention who led him up the garden path claiming nisbet was signing for us back in 2021…the club were able to find that out from what I heard
Not sure what stories Cwood put out at the time but was there not a story doing the rounds that the boards unwillingness to sanction the buying of Nesbitt that led to Gerrard leaving?

His 'pals' left and he thought he was getting a move last summer, so everyone thinks that is why he contributed so poorly and put so little effort in. If that is the case, I find that incredible and I think it says a lot about GK the person. The club and the fans gave him so much support after the Prague game, why would anyone pay the people that supported them back like that. If I paid people back like that, I would be utterly ashamed of myself.
Has any of that been said by credible sources though?

To be fair to him Cwood was dropping bits of info well before that that turned out to be true I'm sure. Surely the definition of "ITK" is people who get bits of info from sources whoever they may be and pass it on to us who don't

Has any of that been said by credible sources though?
I don't know, hence 'everyone thinks' and 'If that is the case', but it seems to be a very popular opinion on here (which means nothing). What I did see with my own eyes all season was below par performances by GK, with an unacceptable level of application, I would think there has to be some reason for that. We will likely never know the reason, that only leaves speculation using the evidence in front of us.

John Potter, who I know in passing and was Hibs assistant at the time, told me Gerrard 100% wanted Nisbet but Rangers weren’t prepared to pay £4m that Hibs wanted.

I honestly can't believe there is people on here saying they wouldn't sign Lucas Moura. He would be a magic signing.

Saying that, it will never happen. He is only 30 and was on 90K a week at Spurs. He will go to a top 5 league.

Can't believe his name has even been mentioned.
Which is probably Morelos, Kent and Davis/Arfield wages in one! Never happening however I chose to believe this rumour

GK is worth what someone is willing to pay for him
If the value of the bid is based on his form this season - I can't imagine that being a high figure

Whoever might want him will obviously be taking a risk on being able to restore him to his previous form & that's far from being guaranteed

Consequently I can't see the higher amounts being mentioned on this thread as realistic
Hope I'm wrong of course

He said he wanted £3m for Lundstram.
Kamara is an international, still 27 so got a good few years ahead, and still has time on his contract with us. The talking down of our players on here is ridiculous sometimes, £3m is buttons in the modern game.
K

Kamara has to leave, I’d also want a decent bid for Lundstram from the championship, minimum £3m would be good for each of them.
He clearly says '£3m would be good for each of them'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back