Glasgow tomorrow

I had to pick up a Grandwean at one of his clubs in Cambuslang at 11.00am and take him to another in Burgher St Parkhead for 11.30am, driving through Farmcross to Parkhead wasn’t a pleasant experience, I can’t explain it but your body doesn’t feel right when your in amongst the Manky Mob, it must be the hatred that does something to your senses :(
I known and you feel like they know who you are

Ooh. You’re hard.
Hard. No mate. Not at at all. It’s where I grew up and got involved in.
It led me to court and other things.
What made me hard was leaving the pals that I grew up with and joining the Parachute regiment.
I’m still not hard but it taught me things. I regret nothing pal. I’ve seen things that you probably read about. And I swear I don’t mean that disrespectful.

Hard. No mate. Not at at all. It’s where I grew up and got involved in.
It led me to court and other things.
What made me hard was leaving the pals that I grew up with and joining the Parachute regiment.
I’m still not hard but it taught me things. I regret nothing pal. I’ve seen things that you probably read about. And I swear I don’t mean that disrespectful.
Same detail mate.

Ended up in 9 Sqn.

Respect.

Wee heads up any bears travelling back from St mirren via city centre (merchant city) they rat bastards have some jamboree organised yet again after match v sheep .Will Scotland finest stand back yet again and watch these bastsrds decimate thst area
They'll join in with the scum politicians that pollute this country. One thing certain is they won't get any bad publicity. Cover up again

Videos now starting to appear in the group chats of poets covered in blood B-)
giphy.gif

Back