Glasgow tomorrow

Apparently a young boy with half his face hanging off cause of a firework/flare picture going about.

image.png

Sure it wasn't just Jonny Hayes getting on the team bus earlier?

Plague of scum setting rockets off down at that rat infested shit hole pub (bridge inn) across from Easterhouse train station ! Avoid driving by it.

Unfortunately had to be in the town earlier for a dinner the other half had booked.
An absolute swamp of sectarianism. Genuinely repulsive language.

Don't need bars to be open, and personally I would want us to take over George Square and the merchant City right up their shitey wee hovel
Don't give a toss about merchant city, the moral of the story is, we will not be allowed anywhere at all unless it's in our stadium. They've claimed this city as their own to do wtf they want when they want

Life comes at you fast eh Nat you mentally challenged cow

Life comes at you fast eh Nat you mentally challenged cow

Her pervert looking Penpal even finds time for a swipe at Rangers supporters.

The sort of behaviour you’d expect from the other side of Glasgow he says.

Shows you how short their memories are but it must be easy to forget when everything is swept under the carpet

Just looking into the last page of this thread

Been in town all night albeit nowhere near the Merchant city. However, seen plenty of the mentally challenged bastarts floating about.

Tell me there’s been plenty tim on Tim please

Just finished work and got bus up the road from union street. Pretty much what youd expect, ira songs and groups of folk so pished theyre bouncing into anyone walking up the street. Aint pretty i doubt i caught anything like the worst of it though

Back