Glasgow tomorrow

Always meant to ask you whats the meaning behind your username?

Please tell me it doesn’t touch the bottom of a pint glass flacid?!
Nothing very much tbf. I was setting up the account one night when I had many beverages. I couldn’t think of a username, one which was unusual. Then on came a tv advert for cucumbers, Morrisons or Tesco, I can’t remember. The name just came to me at that point. I’m not long, bendy and green btw :))

FWIW, I was going to use Mog or Rex as a username before that idea came to me.

Nothing very much tbf. I was setting up the account one night when I had many beverages. I couldn’t think of a username, one which was unusual. Then on came a tv advert for cucumbers, Morrisons or Tesco, I can’t remember. The name just came to me at that point. I’m not long, bendy and green btw :))

FWIW, I was going to use Mog or Rex as a username before that idea came to me.
Thanks for clarifying ha ha

Brilliant B-)

Was in town today and had the misfortune just there to be on the train home with hundreds of that lot packed in on the train. Got off at Nitshill but central station was absolutely full with them. Avoid if possible!

All of these videos filmed with a tin opener fs.

Seen a boy getting off the train a while ago with his face a mess with blood.

Good on your daughters mate. My brother phoned me this morning to say the filth had rags hanging from the lampposts. Absolutely shameful in uphall. The scum wouldn’t try that in Broxburn.
She showed me the video of him hauling them down, all dressed up heading to a wedding tonight. Certainly wouldn’t try it in Broxburn that’s for sure.

Back