Tottenham after Postecoglou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone should ask moyes brother who sits in the main stand what's happening. West ham will probably want a fair bit of compensation for him

Moyes is a good manager. I wouldn’t be dismissive of him.

I suppose the question the beggars need to ask themselves (if AP leaves) is - do they want continuity in performance, players and tactics.

In short - Moyes is a very different type of manager
In the argument that the budget up here mate Postecoglou look good domestically, Moyes had that chance at United

No disputing he's a very different type of manager, and his success at West Ham especially in Europe isn't to be sniffed at - just not sure he's not better suited to an "underdog" kinda case

Look this season we finished on 92 points , many a season that would see us champions , he before we beat them in April they had only lost once , they gubbed us in the four games that mattered . I’m not ashamed to admit I want him out

I don't think anyone is saying he's not done a good job but my god did it fall kindly for him.

Rangers lose the most important figure the club has had since Walter Smith, he gets bloody millions to spend, his key players were mostly always available when it mattered whilst we had ridiculous amounts of injuries, a Rangers goalkeeper puts in the worst OF showing in living memory, players huffing under Gio, Rangers players falling over themselves to make mistakes in OF games - I doubt many OF managers will have so much in their favour over a two year spell.

Outside of yahoo circles it's pretty evident it was almost unbeilavble circumstances.

Spurs like all fans have a right to have ambition just like we have, if we replaced GIo with someone who had won trophies in a much smaller league with a budget many times more than his rivals and had failed miserably in Europe including the conference league we would turn our nose up.

it’s their pedro moment
Pedro moment?

I'm sure I heard that when celtc appointed the fat mess.

There's a world of difference between having ambition and thinking you're entitled to better based on winning a double 60 years ago.

If you have to ask then there’s no point simpleton.
simpleton??

dry your eyes mate,i just mentioned their 3 supposed best players,.is it outwith the realms of reason that he would consider possibly taking them with him

plus your arguing with a faceless person on a football forum,whos the simpleton lol

My point was directed at the poster who said we lost the league by 7 points. We didn’t and in answer to your question, I would absolutely be saying we lost the league by the total at point of loss not at the end of the season.
So if we finish 7 behind it's actually 13.
But if we finish 20 behind, it's definitely 20?

Thanks for clearing that up.

I’d be absolutely astonished if he got that job.

More interesting that he hasn’t tried to dial down the speculation, so, everyone knows he would be interested.
Happy to revisit my comment from earlier, I remain astonished that this is a thing. Utterly bizarre.

Hetate is probably the only one that could step up to that level and thats a stretch.

Actually, did they not sign Carter-Vickers from Spurs?
This.

I’m genuinely stunned at the folk who think several Celtc players are going to Spurs. And more stunned at the folk that think they are good enough.

It must be why I took an extended break from here.

If Moyes was to win the conference league. It would be the perfect time for him to leave on a high. They had a very mediocre league campaign that europe papered over the cracks (sound familiar)
Alot of West Ham fans even though he has been pretty succesful in Europe were wanting rid of him not that long ago.

5 trophies out of 6, but I get your point those trophies don’t carry much (any?) weight in England.
They don’t carry much weight in any country and shouldn’t in Scotland either due to his appalling record in Europe. He outspent all his rivals by millions and achieved what was expected in Scotland, if Spurs appoint him it reeks of desperation

Rodgers ego expects him to be the new Spurs boss.

It will take a lot of swallowing his pride to come back to Scotland and replace a guy who has taken the job you really want.

The one they`ve held for years.

The "dominated for 60 minutes Euro cup".

While also holding, "the scudded every time after 90 minutes tho`" trophy.
This 60 minute thing is a myth. If you take away the late goals they’ve scored this season we’d be champions. They’ve scored about 35 goals after the 70th minute in games this season. Many of which were crucial.

ETH is on £9 million a year. Spurs aren't paying near the same imo - They aren't massive payers to players in EPL terms.

Rodgers moved for around £5m - £6m per year to Leicester, not sure Spurs will be far behind that for Fat Ange. They were paying Conte £15m per year

Now just imagine Inverness win on Saturday
giphy.gif

simpleton??

dry your eyes mate,i just mentioned their 3 supposed best players,.is it outwith the realms of reason that he would consider possibly taking them with him

plus your arguing with a faceless person on a football forum,whos the simpleton lol
My eyes are dry mate - although, it took an antihistamine to sort that.

And it’s a yes, in relation to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back