Tottenham after Postecoglou

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s nowhere near as good as they’d have you believe.

We chucked it away last season.
This season a complete write off under Gio.
His European record is beyond shit.

Still like it to happen for the disruption and upheaval.

Truth is, we don’t know how good he is.

We all mocked his appointment and he’s about to win a 5th trophy out of 6.

My gut is telling me this won’t happen however, his stock won’t get any higher than now. Rodgers knew that as well. If he want’s an EPL job in the top half, he needs to move sooner rather than later.

We will catch them and beat them next season

Id rather Beale wiped the floor with him next season.

If he was indeed as good as the media cucks make him out to be, why hasn’t he been given a chance before in a big league?

He would be properly found out down there, no doubts about it. A fucking flash in the pan that’s taken advantage of a Rangers being in total disarray for a period after 55.

If he, and his players, stay at celtic then I expect things will start to go a bit stale for all of them - such is the nature of Scottish football. That will be good for us - hopefully having a new look team full of hungry players.

I don’t expect Spurs to be remotely interested in him either.

I’d be raging if I was spurs fan from being linked with naglesman who turned it down to having to turn to fat ange weird club!! Surely they can do better than that

His record in Europe is a joke and his lack of any other tactics than outrun and out work the opposition will get laughed at in the EPL , and also want him leaving being chased out of there with us winning the title next season
Did they not beat real Madrid at home?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back