Tottenham after Postecoglou

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want him to stay and watch a new look rampant Rangers rip his one trick pony team apart, cracking more and more as they drop points to the other teams due to the pressure before a full blown meltdown at new year when we put 5 past them in their own midden.
Fences, sharks and riots from the scum as they chase him out of town and beg Brendan and his bag of cans to return where we do the same to him

Sounds like the usual nonsense that the press will put out about their players or managers so they can then put out a follow up story about him turning down the job even though it was just made up.
It has come from Delaney who is a respected journalist down south, it's not come from the usual suspects like Alison McConnell or Stephen McGowan.

Going by the reaction of the spurs fans Levy would be nuts to appoint Ange.

I’d like him gone but at the same time I’d love us wipe that smug look off his face

I would be stunned if spurs went for him , I would have thought Rodgers would be the shout before him. I would find it hilarious if did go though as the rotten mobs player trading and coaching would overnight fall off a cliff. I don’t think he is experienced enough to to take the spurs job

I couldn't careless if he stays or goes. I would rather he stays and Beale schools him and we see him crumble then %^*& off to Spurs and they fall apart and blame us winning the league on Ange leaving, rather than Beale kicking his lady's front bottom in.

Can I ask where you read this? There’s zero chance of him going to Spurs IMO.
He is FAV with the bookies.

D78413-CF-616-A-433-C-A243-AB4-BDBD67-C7-D.jpg

It has come from Delaney who is a respected journalist down south, it's not come from the usual suspects like Alison McConnell or Stephen McGowan.
Spurs have been a disaster this season but Levy isn't daft enough to risk a massive rebuild with someone with the record he has in Europe. His tactics have been found out anytime they play in Europe.

He’s nowhere near as good as they’d have you believe.

We chucked it away last season.
This season a complete write off under Gio.
His European record is beyond shit.

Still like it to happen for the disruption and upheaval.
With all the injuries we had and the players who downed tools we were lucky to still be close to them.

I have no doubt if we make decent signings we will do them this season coming.

I heard west ham ,but reading his comments in 1 of the Dailies about him bumming up john Kennedy there could be be something in this

I just can’t see what job in England he goes to, unless it’s maybe a championship one. The difference with Gerrard and Rodger’s were they already had reputations down south, the fat slug is a nobody

I want us to beat them with him still in charge, otherwise they'll put him on a pedestal as some sort of untouchable messiah.

He must know fine well that when we clear up next season then he will be sacked. If offered a job in the Premiership then now would have to be the time for him.

Hope he goes as it would set the scum back and their fans and the media would go into meltdown.

It was also highlight that he is a pretty average manager and he would be found out within the first 6 months. His tactics rely heavily on gung ho attack for the first 30 minutes, quick set pieces and constant professional fouls.

His gung ho attack will be rip to shreds against better players, his quick set pieces will be countered against a better standard and more alert opposition and his constant professional fouls will see his players getting sent off with no coward refs terrified to give cards.

Yes, just read it. He’s now bookies fav for sours jobs as the Slot has rejected it. If true these cunts will go into meltdown lol.
But but but surely they'll get a £100m transfer fee off Spurs with a clause for a massive % of the future fee when "Ange" eventually goes to Real Madrid? Right? Right?

Doing well in Scotland with the biggest budget means fook all to the outside world
If he had done something in europe then it may have been different but he didn’t, so I can’t see it, and their fans would not want it either

I'm not seeing anything linking him directly other than a throwaway comment at the end of a bbc article and another journo adding it up on the basis of a previous connection.

I mean you could probably form similar links for 20+ managers across the game if you wanted.

Am I fussed if he goes? Nope couldn't care less.

I'm not seeing anything linking him directly other than a throwaway comment at the end of a bbc article and another journo adding it up on the basis of a previous connection.

I mean you could probably form similar links for 20+ managers across the game if you wanted.

Am I fussed if he goes? Nope couldn't care less.
I seen him linked from Romano the other day as part of a 4 man shortlist for the job.
For any decently organised EPL club, perhaps. This is Spurs and Levy we are talking about.
Cheap option. Just how Levy likes it.

If he goes to Tottenham then he will be a spectacular failure and the Spurs fans will hate him. Out in less than a year. He is an incredibly over-rated manager who has had every bit of luck possible since coming to Scotland. A greasy, fat mess

I heard about a month ago from a mad Tim in my work that he apparently has agreed to join spurs at the end of the season and it was due to be announced after last game of the season

Why are people so desperate for him to leave? I'd rather see his fall from grace as it's absolutely going to happen.

When you look at the circumstances that have lead to Celtic winning things the last two years it's barely believable .

He's no mug but when your only competition loses the most important figure they've had in a decade, then a new manager sees players huff and revert to type whilst AP's most important players he brought in after spending millions have barely been injured and you have the likes of Dundee Utd to play every week then %^*& me, he'd have to be John Barnes to have failed.

He would last weeks at Tottenham, if that. How will an utter non entity like him cope there if some of the world's best managers were driven round the bend?
Imagine the Tottenham dressing room's reaction to him.

Also, Celtic could wind up with a better manager who'd be better for them and worse for us in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back