Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

that embedded Tweet at the top of the page, are they really calling an Irishman from ROI a “West Brit”? Or am I misunderstanding them!? Genuinely not surprised if they are
Absolutely unbelievable how their so fucking deluded and don't see the weirdness of a British person from Scotland slagging an Irish man about being a "west brit" I swear to god, do none of these kunts use any sort of intelligence they were born with? It still astounds me and I'm nearly 40. They actually think there more irish than a fucking Irish man o_O

Absolutely unbelievable how their so fucking deluded and don't see the weirdness of a British person from Scotland slagging an Irish man about being a "west brit" I swear to god, do none of these kunts use any sort of intelligence they were born with? It still astounds me and I'm nearly 40. They actually think there more irish than a fucking Irish man o_O
For some, the intelligence they were born with is the only intelligence they have.

Crazy isn't it. More irish than an actual Irish man.

A bit like abada who is Israeli running towards a load of folk waving Palestine flags at the same time as holding up anti monarchy banners and calling people brit bastards whilst cheering on joe Hart and fawning over chris sutton.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the fucked up world of Glasgow Celtic.

A west Brit? That’s a new one for me
Technically, I guess all the Irish are 'West Britons' as they come from the western island of the British Isles. Like the Danes are kind of 'Western Scandinavians'.

They hate being called British/Britons as well, so I do it.

Not quite Kerryfail related but an article on the Sun website yesterday stated that Kyogo was worth “easily 5 times the £4.6m” paid for him initially. £23m, for an SPFL player who is pushing 30 and can’t get a regular game for Japan. The media cheerleaders are almost as bad as Kerrydale St themselves.

Most folk go on holiday to relax forget about the daily grind . Not James Forrest he goes on holiday and concocts a non story about the main sponsor on the new Rangers kit.

The way he talks they have uncovered some major story that the media have missed.Flange leaving seems to have sent this idiot over the edge.

That particular logo was used before by both Rangers and Middlesbrough to help promote safer gambling week back in October.

windows screenshots tool

Last edited:
Most folk go on holiday to relax forget about the daily grind . Not James Forrest he goes on holiday and concocts a non story about the main sponsor on the new Rangers kit.

The way he talks they have uncovered some major story that the media have missed.Flange leaving seems to have sent this idiot over the edge.

That particular logo was used before by both Rangers and Middlesbrough to help promote safer gambling week back in October.

windows screenshots tool
What is he gibbering about? He needs to get out and enjoy the sunshine. He also needs to stop writing blogs to himself as there is no chance he makes a living from ramblings like that.

windows screenshots tool

I won't sleep tonight after that Woodward & Bernstein investigation which will rock Scottish football to its very core. :))

windows screenshots tool
What’s the rabbit hole? B-D

I do like that he has pictures of Ibrox on his site.

windows screenshots tool
Is this 'article' unfinished or is that it? The guy is a walloper

Is this 'article' unfinished or is that it? The guy is a walloper
There is more to the original but it's basically nonsense about gambling companies sponsoring football clubs . He seems to think the kindred group having legal issues in several countries around the world is something the media should be highlighting because of their sponsorship with Rangers.

If he had a look at the main shirt sponsor of his own club Dafabet he would find they also have legal issues in several countries around the world.

windows screenshots tool
New Ibrox strip is sectarian Blue shocker

windows screenshots tool
What the %^*& is he on about man that’s as unwell as they come. So he added 1+1 got 2 but really wants it to equal 3? Imagine sitting on holiday writing that haha. Sad fat headcase.

Excuse my ignorance but what is a “West Brit”? Do they mean an Irish citizen who is pro British/ U.K.?

windows screenshots tool

If only that fat sweaty nonce would do as much research on what he's written in the past.

Here is Forrest on his yahoo blog site saying that mob should move away from gambling sponsorship.

Meantime here he is bragging about how much money that lot make from gambling sponsorship.

Oh and here he is again running his mouth about responsible gambling using Gamstop an industry initiative very similar to the one he's foaming at the move about in his blog.

:rolleyes:

Excuse my ignorance but what is a “West Brit”? Do they mean an Irish citizen who is pro British/ U.K.?
It appears to be a slur for any Irish man that doesn't hate the UK or obsessed with their hateful politics.

They consider them traitors and it seems to be like the very worst thing they can even call them.

The blog above about the shirt sponsor - is his point that it's hilarious that our gambling sponsor has the zero % mission on it? when all the zero mission is, is an official week in the year when everyone takes a wee break from gambling?

So being responsible is "jaw dropping" and proof that the Scottish media are hopeless for not picking up on it?

Have I got that correct?

If only that fat sweaty nonce would do as much research on what he's written in the past.

Here is Forrest on his yahoo blog site saying that mob should move away from gambling sponsorship.

Meantime here he is bragging about how much money that lot make from gambling sponsorship.

Oh and here he is again running his mouth about responsible gambling using Gamstop an industry initiative very similar to the one he's foaming at the move about in his blog.

:rolleyes:
You know he never even read anything about the Zero % Mission . He is just like the mainstream media takes part of a story and tries his best to twist it into a negative about Rangers.

From what I can see Dafabet don't have anything similar in place on their sites. Anything to distract himself from the hurt of flange leaving .

I've ammended the post now with the earth shattering bombshell that he has exposed except it was in the media months ago and again this week.
I noticed the 0% mission logo on Sky Sports News last night too as Unibet sponsor some of their programming. Looks to me like that will be the sponsorship logo that Unibet will use at the moment.

Mental Jamesey needs to take a break from listening to the voices in his head.

It appears to be a slur for any Irish man that doesn't hate the UK or obsessed with their hateful politics.

They consider them traitors and it seems to be like the very worst thing they can even call them.

The blog above about the shirt sponsor - is his point that it's hilarious that our gambling sponsor has the zero % mission on it? when all the zero mission is, is an official week in the year when everyone takes a wee break from gambling?

So being responsible is "jaw dropping" and proof that the Scottish media are hopeless for not picking up on it?

Have I got that correct?

Considering the piggery peasants are about as Irish as Spaghetti Bolognese, it is no surprise that genuine Irish people openly laugh at and mock them. :))

Back