Official The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the only thing my Belgian colleague can say about Dessers moving for around 4million was that he must have a bloody good agent.
Apparently he likes time on the ball and is soft, so that will be fun to see in the Scottish game.
When he played for Genk he was missing sitters from right infront of the goal. Turning up for a few games then he was like a man down.
Hopefully he has changes since his Genk days was another comment.

I've just read the comments from Feyenoord fans to him when he said goodbye to them after his season with them and not a single one had a bad word to say, maybe your 'Belgian colleague' is the Belgian equivalent of one of the doom mongers on here who are absolutely clueless about football?

Lets move on to Ernest Nuamah then, he looks a better option than Palma

His value on Teansfermarket is only 1.5m euros but I get the feeling that could be well below reality.

Hopefully there are 1 or 2 potential project players to give us player trading opportunities, like Nuamah, but 56 is vital next year too.

Not sure the exact changes on UEFA competitions from next season, but it may take away the EL Group parachute.

I've just read the comments from Feyenoord fans to him when he said goodbye to them after his season with them and not a single one had a bad word to say, maybe your 'Belgian colleague' is the Belgian equivalent of one of the doom mongers on here who are absolutely clueless about football?
You really hate this forum mate eh? :D

Fcuk knows how any Genk fan can have a bad word to say about him. In his last season he averaged more than a goal per 90mins and if you throw in assists he averaged a goal and half an assist every 90mins.

Frighteningly good numbers.

Doesnt mean the guys not entitled to his opinion, but it doesnt stand up to scrutiny going by the raw statistics.

Well, the only thing my Belgian colleague can say about Dessers moving for around 4million was that he must have a bloody good agent.
Apparently he likes time on the ball and is soft, so that will be fun to see in the Scottish game.
When he played for Genk he was missing sitters from right infront of the goal. Turning up for a few games then he was like a man down.
Hopefully he has changes since his Genk days was another comment.
Sounds like a forward we know already

From what i've seen, Trusty is more suited to LCB & Panzo to LB.

On the basis of Borna, Helander & Davies going, i'd love both of them.
Has there been anything solid said about Davies going or is it wishful thinking? As for Borna the only thing we have heard is they are in discussions about a new contract which kind of goes against him leaving! It seems on here folk have their view on who should go and it then becomes gospel that they will! The reality will be far different.

While a lot of player criticism on here is way over the top and most of it unjustified there are certain posters who can see no wrong in any of our players and act as if we have a top team.

The squad, as luckily Beale knows, needs severely revamped.
Absolutely agree, there are some who believe our current crop are the best players in their positions in this league, and refuse to acknowledge that isn’t the case, despite the output.

Has there been anything solid said about Davies going or is it wishful thinking? As for Borna the only thing we have heard is they are in discussions about a new contract which kind of goes against him leaving! It seems on here folk have their view on who should go and it then becomes gospel that they will! The reality will be far different.

Nothing concrete AFAIK, just people on here suggesting Davies & the club are happy to part ways.

Borna, if not first choice, will he want to stay on ? I’d guess yes, nothing more.

The feelings from fan Media who have contacts is that it would be in best interest of us and Davies himself for him to leave. rumours are a few championship clubs are interested. The talk of Barisic signing a new contract has been taken out of context, it came from this quote.

"I have a contract with Rangers for one more year. I have started negotiations with the club. I don't want to say anything because you never know in football. However, I have a great relationship with everyone at the club and we will find the best solution. There's always speculation about my future. It reaches me - but little of it is true.”

This to me could be interpreted as him leaving, and finding the best solution for him being allowed to leave.

For a player they have probably never seen play.

For a player they for certain haven't seen play. Twitter is crawling with folk that just shit on the club for everything.

Same thing for Skov Olson, Veerman and Doehki. Folk just like griping over it, because they believe us being interested means it's a certainty to happen.

Like Palma, never been convinced Panzo has actually been a target.
100% feel like this also this why folk throwing in they’re on suggestions of FM wonder kids needs a separate thread. They’re suggestions grow arms and legs and folk end up throwing toys out the pram when it doesn’t happen :))

I agree with you mate. Fully fit he is class and such a good finisher.

I would prefer Dessers and Maja, with Roofe though. I'm not a fan of Colak and dont believe he fits the style of play Beale wants.

If we could have a fully fit Roofe as 3rd choice striker we are champions without a doubt.
I agree with you mate. Fully fit he is class and such a good finisher.

I would prefer Dessers and Maja, with Roofe though. I'm not a fan of Colak and dont believe he fits the style of play Beale wants.

Don't really know much about Dessers ive never seen the fella play. From what I have read and seen the lad looks a real proper striker.

Again if we can have Roofe fit and available then any upgrade ahead of him I would be confident we would have the necessary firepower to be Champions.

Even a fully fit Roofe could have seen us win the title that season just gone.

I think Beale is giving Kemar every opportunity to prove himself as Beale knows the qaulity he brings.

Surely we won't be after Panzo and Trusty?

If Davies goes then we need 2 new centre backs. They would replace Davies and Helander.

Souttar
Goldson
Trusty
Panzo

Would be delighted with that. Let's be honest here, King is nowhere near the level needed. He needs a loan. I would seriously worry if hes even back up next season and we are back to our issues we had this season.

Panzo would initially be underwhelming, for me.

However, it would depend on context.

For example if Davies leaves (with Helander already gone) and King goes out on loan and Panzo is then to bolster our ranks and our choices then look something like Goldson, Souttar, Trusty and Panzo then yeah that's fine for me.

It's about the bigger picture once all the business has been completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back