Official The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if this is true, we won't be going for Trusty.

Just conjecture on my part though.
Will probably depend on what the situation is with Davies, if he has a move lined up which has been suggested then Trusty could be a good option.

Panzo seems like a player that has good attributes but will need to develop before he is a starter so probably our 4th choice CB and cover at left back

For a player they for certain haven't seen play. Twitter is crawling with folk that just shit on the club for everything.

Same thing for Skov Olson, Veerman and Doehki. Folk just like griping over it, because they believe us being interested means it's a certainty to happen.

For every decent poster on twitter, you get 100 dicks that just spout pish.

The place is polluted.

Lammers who hasnt scored a decent amount of goals in years why? Yet Colak to be sold, our top scorer even while out injured. Youve got to laugh at how mental this place is. Have you watched Lammers play in the last couple of years?
Eh... I never said Colak must be sold.

And Lammers has a very good skillset. If we could get him for a low fee, he's the sort of guy who could be a late bloomer. We always talk about getting players before they have their break-through season. This it what it means.

Lammers hasn't had a decent run of games in a season in his entire career. The one time he did, he scored a barrel load. Whether the lack of appearences was due to injury or competition I won't pretend to know. It may be that (similar to Tavernier) he has just been jaded by being bounced from short term loan to short term loan But looking at footage, you can see why he was touted as a youth, why he was scouted by real Madrid, and why his contract has always been owned by big teams. We could offer him a home and he has the ceiling to go supernova.

For the right price, I'd be interested.

So what are you saying. We shouldnt have a 3rd choice striker?
We should have a third striker, i just don't think it should be Colak. The third striker is rarely going to play, it's better those limited minutes be given to someone far younger so they have a chance to get adjusted to the pressure and demands that come with playing for Rangers without it immediately being thrown onto their shoulders. Whether that's someone like Lovelace or bringing in another striker.

We should be able to get most of what we paid for Colak back so the club can use that fee and wages freed up to bring in someone who will play far more than what the third choice striker will for us.

I would hold off the Trusty hard on’s just yet. People I trust who follow the championship say he’s average, and he was in a partnership with Dion Sanderson that finished 18th. He’s also less rated than James Sands as a centre half for the USMT.

He might sign and turn out to be amazing, but there’s an awful lot of excitement currently based on very little.

What happened to the Aarhus giant, or the Georgian at Cremonese? Paper talk?

For the bit in bold, if you mean Thomas Kristensen, the interest is, or was, real but the player is injured just now and nobody seems to know how long he will be out.

If it was his colleague Yoann Bisseck, we won't be getting him. He is almost certainly going to the EPL or Bundesliga. He has stated he will only move to a top 5 league.

Eh... I never said Colak must be sold.

And Lammers has a very good skillset. If we could get him for a low fee, he's the sort of guy who could be a late bloomer. We always talk about getting players before they have their break-through season. This it what it means.

Lammers hasn't had a decent run of games in a season in his entire career. The one time he did, he scored a barrel load. Whether the lack of appearences was due to injury or competition I won't pretend to know. It may be that (similar to Tavernier) he has just been jaded by being bounced from short term loan to short term loan But looking at footage, you can see why he was touted as a youth, why he was scouted by real Madrid, and why his contract has always been owned by big teams. We could offer him a home and he has the ceiling to go supernova.

For the right price, I'd be interested.
Where did you get Lammers name from if you havent seen him play.
Hes done nothing in years. He had a good season once. Hes 26 years old but you reckon he might be a late a bloomer. You reckon he has a very good skill set. How do you know if all you have seen is you tube videos. But based on all that you would sign him. :rolleyes:

Well, the only thing my Belgian colleague can say about Dessers moving for around 4million was that he must have a bloody good agent.
Apparently he likes time on the ball and is soft, so that will be fun to see in the Scottish game.
When he played for Genk he was missing sitters from right infront of the goal. Turning up for a few games then he was like a man down.
Hopefully he has changes since his Genk days was another comment.
There must be lots of YouTube clips of all these sitters?

Don't know much about Panzo so had an obligatory look on a Coventry forum to see their view on him.

General consensus seemed to be that they would be quite keen to sign him permanently if possible. However, some had their reservations and pointed out that he was still raw and had a few howlers during the season, struggled to get back in the team in latter half of season apparently. They do feel there's potential there though and with the right coaching, could develop into a very reliable CB.

We should have a third striker, i just don't think it should be Colak. The third striker is rarely going to play, it's better those limited minutes be given to someone far younger so they have a chance to get adjusted to the pressure and demands that come with playing for Rangers without it immediately being thrown onto their shoulders. Whether that's someone like Lovelace or bringing in another striker.

We should be able to get most of what we paid for Colak back so the club can use that fee and wages freed up to bring in someone who will play far more than what the third choice striker will for us.
So we should buy a shit 3rd striker or use a 17 year old, who is not ready to lead the first team line yet. Then fingers crossed we hope our 2 main strikers dont get injured as they did this season.

Don't know much about Panzo so had an obligatory look on a Coventry forum to see their view on him.

General consensus seemed to be that they would be quite keen to sign him permanently if possible. However, some had their reservations and pointed out that he was still raw and had a few howlers during the season, struggled to get back in the team in latter half of season apparently. They do feel there's potential there though and with the right coaching, could develop into a very reliable CB.
This is the type Beale will be looking at. He has a lot of faith in his coaching and his ability to develop players. Panzo is 22 and could become a very good player.

I know nothing of Panzo just like I knew nothing of Sterling but both would appear to have had a similar amount of games over various loans from EPL clubs.

Can I ask what makes people so excited by Sterlings signing and underwhelmed about Panzo?

Is it all based on youtube clips?

From what we have been hearing from Beale regarding Roofe surgery and his family moving up full time hopefully bodes well for the lads future.

A fully fit Kemar Roofe is absolutely unreal news for us. The lad is one of the most, IF not the most dangerous forwards in the League.

If we can have him fit and available and bring in say, Dessers, then we are in a very very good place.

Roll on next season, just for Cantwell alone!!!
Too many ifs unfortunately mate for my liking.

For the bit in bold, if you mean Thomas Kristensen, the interest is, or was, real but the player is injured just now and nobody seems to know how long he will be out.

If it was his colleague Yoann Bisseck, we won't be getting him. He is almost certainly going to the EPL or Bundesliga. He has stated he will only move to a top 5 league.
It was the first. Sure the fee was mooted around £5m, so makes me wonder if any move for Panzo or Trusty would be as them as back up and still a Kristensen-level signing coming in. Especially if King goes out on loan (with Helander and Davies away).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back