Liverpool v Real Madrid - Champions League Final *MATCH THREAD*

The sickening thing is that Ramos knew what he was doing and got away with it. Cheating bastard.
He pulled a player down. Hardly crime of the century is it? See it all the time. Just look at the Villa game today, the big Aussie actually rugby tackled a player on the break.

He hardly meant to land on top of his arm and dislocate his shoulder.

For the record I think Ramos is a dirty bastard but dont think that challenge was as bad as made out.

Instead of blaming the ref, how about blaming Klopp for never addressing the goalkeeper issue and having a terrible bench.

Mane and Robertson were Liverpool's best players tonight.

Madrid Weren't Jammy Liverpool got Shredded
view.php

Do I like ramos,,,no
Do I wish we had,a player like him YES..
HE CAN BE DIRTY BUT HEES A BORN WINNER AND WILL DO WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO TO WIN GAMES...
AS SOMEONE SAYS . NICE GUYS DONT win trophies...

Ramos is a thug, but goes to ground when anyone looks at him, which is embarrassing. Not that he cares.

He pulled a player down. Hardly crime of the century is it? See it all the time. Just look at the Villa game today, the big Aussie actually rugby tackled a player on the break.

He hardly meant to land on top of his arm and dislocate his shoulder.

For the record I think Ramos is a dirty bastard but dont think that challenge was as bad as made out.

Instead of blaming the ref, how about blaming Klopp for never addressing the goalkeeper issue and having a terrible bench.

I honestly don't understand the outcry. Salah’s arm was across Ramos; Ramos isn’t daft, he knows his own strength and isn't going to attempt to unhook arms in a 50/50 chase for the ball like that

Thoughts on Ronaldo moving forward. Does he have another season left at the top table for Real??

His stats look absolutely brilliant but the reality is somewhat different and he has been on the periphery of a lot of games I have seen this year.

The Ronaldo of a few seasons ago either skips past Van Dyke in the box or buys the penalty from his outstretched leg but he wasn't even close to doing either of those ... he has almost certainly lost his zip. Based on his performance tonight you couldn't have argued if he had been one of the 1st to be subbed.

Takes a bigger retard to think simply rhyming off the names they’ve eliminated somehow disapproves some of the mind boggling favouritism they’ve been fortunate with.

If you must suggest someone is a retard, it might be best to learn the difference between disproves and disapproves.

It's actually hilarious that on the same thread you claim referees favour Madrid, you are also having a dig at them only being 3rd in the league.
How does that happen with cheating refs in every game?
You've likened them to the filth earlier in the thread but every time they win a tie it's you who is on here with cries of cheating and conspiracy.

Only person acting like them is you.

Gerard Piqué will be pretty pissed off then Ramos shagging his bird
Shakira must have a good few years on Pique. He's got to be thinking about younger Shakira lookalikes by this time. If this is where their relationship is at then opportunities to benefit from revenge shags are there for Pique's team mates. Got to be ...:p

Ronaldo can go on for years yet at the top level, he's an absolute specimen of an athlete.

He's probably on all sorts of PED's as well tbh.

Madrid deserved the win but what a way to get the win. Karius you reckon must have played his last game for the team. Really poor that none of the team mates went up to him at full time.

Pretty much showed as well that Liverpool are a one man team as done very little after Salah went off.

The sickening thing is that Ramos knew what he was doing and got away with it. Cheating bastard.

I think it was a free-kick to Liverpool. But that’s all it was. Referee gives it and Salah is still f*cked. Just a run of the mill foul, happens all the time. Can hardly say there was intent to dislocate his shoulder.

It’s impossible to beat them when they have refs o their side and take folk out the game, vile team .
Real were the better side. They didn't need the ref.
Liverpool will be back. Tonight is disappointing, but Liverpool are well positioned to do even better in the new season. Could be a title heading towards Anfield.

Klopp has a blindspot when it comes to goalkeeper/defence. It was the same at Dortmund.

No point having Mane, Firmino, Salah upfront and signing Keita and Fekir when you have diddies like Mignolet and Karius between the sticks and plums like Lovren at the heart of your defence.

did i hear the commentator right, 6 losing cup finals on the spin?

what a goal to lose to though

Bale's wonder strike :D

The internet theory of Real replacing Ronaldo is easy.

The on park reality is a bastard that will likely take years - ie 40 years to fix.

Its insane we get to see him - he is a fable...a players whos stats you read and think "aye %^*& off".

Yes, he did. I can take Real beating Liverpool and a goal like Bale’s but it is evident after tonight that UEFA want Real to Win. It helps the CL marketing.

I would have thought a Salah and Liverpool success would have suited UEFA marketing more. Salah was getting a lot of global attention in the build-up.

Did you miss Bale's overhead kick? You could've had 2 keepers and it wouldn't have made a difference ffs!

Ronaldo really is a greeting faced wee lady's front bottom though...Bale on a hat trick & Ronaldo's screaming like a man child because he never passed.
He pulled his arms back.

Wow some folk on here sound like bitter poets. You can see Ramos doesn't mean to injure salah and as for the result that's down to karius and a beauty of a goal from bale .

I would have thought a Salah and Liverpool success would have suited UEFA marketing more. Salah was getting a lot of global attention in the build-up.

This years CL has been fùcking brilliant.
The idea that it was rigged for Madrid to win is utterly mental.

Liverpool were the team the neutrals wanted to win.
Salah has been the man all season, while Ronaldo hasn't had a headline grabbing year.
Football fans absolutely love Jurgen Klopp.

You're spot on, if it was about marketing, the team from the most marketable league in world football would have won.

Can't believe what we watched tonight. Two complete fucking howlers in the same game, at that level. Jesus wept.

I hope someone takes a good look at that keeper's bank account for any unusual activity.

Joking (not joking).

Back