Liverpool v Real Madrid - Champions League Final *MATCH THREAD*

To me his interview sounded like a "come and get me" plea, obviously not happy at Madrid anymore. He's won all there is to win as well and the fans don't appreciate him either.

I read that apparently in Ronaldo's post match interview he was saying he enjoyed his time at Madrid...now the whole world is talking about it - you couldn't mark his neck with a blowtorch. Gutted that he wasn't the centre of attention so decides to create drama in his interview.

Where would he end up in the Premiership? Man U?

Didn't see the Ronaldo interview (will look on YouTube). I didn't see him go over to Bale after the final whistle either (but again I could of just missed it).

To me his interview sounded like a "come and get me" plea, obviously not happy at Madrid anymore. He's won all there is to win as well and the fans don't appreciate him either.

I read that apparently in Ronaldo's post match interview he was saying he enjoyed his time at Madrid...now the whole world is talking about it - you couldn't mark his neck with a blowtorch. Gutted that he wasn't the centre of attention so decides to create drama in his interview.

I dont understand this attitude with Ronaldo. It's almost as if people feel like they need to say Ronaldo thinks its all about him when it didn't happen at any point last night. Do youbwant him to say his time in Madrid has been shyte?

Ramos for me is the best 0layer in the world.

Digest that forum.

Someone like Ramos would be loved at Ibrox.
He is a great defender and smart with it, I don't think he meant to deliberatly injure Salah but he did mean to leave his Mark.
He has made a career out of it and as others have said he is Madrid's very own magnificent Bastard.
Let's face it, this is the type of defender we all thought and hoped Bruno would be

Someone like Ramos would be loved at Ibrox.
He is a great defender and smart with it, I don't think he meant to deliberatly injure Salah but he did mean to leave his Mark.
He has made a career out of it and as others have said he is Madrid's very own magnificent Bastard.
Let's face it, this is the type of defender we all thought and hoped Bruno would be
Ramos is not popular for one reason, he is bloody good.

Would love a player with 25% of his skill. reading of the game and leadership.

Last edited:
I dont understand this attitude with Ronaldo. It's almost as if people feel like they need to say Ronaldo thinks its all about him when it didn't happen at any point last night. Do youbwant him to say his time in Madrid has been shyte?

A few others also share that attitude as Ramos also mentioned it:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...verpool-bale-salah-sergio-ramos-a8371566.html

I would still like to see what he said. Can anyone post a link to the interview?

Ramos is not popular for one reason, he is bloody good.

Would love a player with 25% of his skill. reading of the game and lead ship.

He is as much a cheat as he is good.

His diving last night was cringeworthy for a hardman. His cowardly assault on MS underlined how much of a cnut he is.

I would never want scum like that wearing our shirt.

Before saying it I don't give two shits about Liverpool, Barca, Utd or any other 'superclub' .

I just have zero respect for cowards like Ramos who go out of their way to injure players and then throw themselves like little bitches when it's looking like a 50/50.

DeJt_j4W0AIKCwc.jpg

DeJt_j2WsAEZo2u.jpg

DeJt_j6W4AAqJA-.jpg
DeJt_j6XkAACJRx.jpg

Absolutely shocking as soon as one brain dead %^*& wit puts a post up all the rest of the pond life join in.
They should be ashamed of themselves.

You’ve got to be joking.
Ramos knew he could take Salah out holding him the way he did.
Ridiculous.
Ridiculous to the point that not even the tims could claim such a thing.
Ramos deliberately injured Salah and until that point Liverpool were more than holding their own.

Nothing ridiculous about it. The guy is a cuunt and his disciplinary record speaks for itself.

The only Timmy thing is a cheating bastard like Ramos. He is like Brown, he sets out to hurt his opponents.

He is as much a cheat as he is good.

His diving last night was cringeworthy for a hardman. His cowardly assault on MS underlined how much of a cnut he is.

I would never want scum like that wearing our shirt.

Before saying it I don't give two shits about Liverpool, Barca, Utd or any other 'superclub' .

I just have zero respect for cowards like Ramos who go out of their way to injure players and then throw themselves like little bitches when it's looking like a 50/50.
Correct. You wouldn’t have seen someone like Souness rolling about like a shitehawk. He’s a fuucking embarrassment.

Have to say I enjoyed the game last night from a neutral point of view,with no vested interest in either club.
Plenty of drama, goal keeping mistakes,great goal from bale, good atmosphere generated by the fans.
Never ceases to amaze me how people can get so worked up about other teams fortunes or misfortunes here on FF and if I I'm honest i find it quite amusing reading through the thread.

The abuse the gk is getting by liverpool fans and football pro is disgusting.. the tweet about hoping his kids get cancer is as low as you can you.. amonst other abusive tweets
Thn you have tits like jermaine pennant saying feels sorry for the players except the gk them puts YNWA AT THE END...
I HAD A WEE GIGGLE AT THE GK, but I have no affinity with the red gobshites thankfully but I would never wish cancer on any persons children

De Gea, Carvajal, Ramos, Pique, Alba, Busquets, Silva, Iniesta, Asensio, Isco, Costa.

Spain's got a great shout at another World Cup this summer.

Souness yer quoted and lauding? Ffs

He invented taking out an opponent.
It that you showing that famous Scouse whatabouterry
He certainly didn’t invent rolling about like a fuucking pussy. Ramos is a cheat and a fuucking coward. I hope someone ends his career.

De Gea, Carvajal, Ramos, Pique, Alba, Busquets, Silva, Iniesta, Asensio, Isco, Costa.

Spain's got a great shout at another World Cup this summer.
Carvajal is fucked bud. Not sure if Nacho comes in for him for Spain?

Iniesta out and the boy Saul from a.madrid for me if he's in squad?

Costa screwing the nut is key as I don't see a lot of goals in that team.
Plenty of passes mind you

Carvajal is fucked bud. Not sure if Nacho comes in for him for Spain?

Iniesta out and the boy Saul from a.madrid for me if he's in squad?

Costa screwing the nut is key as I don't see a lot of goals in that team.
Plenty of passes mind you

Don't rule out an attacking midfielder upfront as a 'false 9'.

They love that shit.

Ramos deliberately injured Salah and until that point Liverpool were more than holding their own.

Nothing ridiculous about it. The guy is a cuunt and his disciplinary record speaks for itself.

The only Timmy thing is a cheating bastard like Ramos. He is like Brown, he sets out to hurt his opponents.

Indeed you were ‘more than holding your own’. Without a shadow of a doubt. You should also have had the free-kick for Ramos foul on Salah. The referee missed it. But that’s all it was - a foul. Unworthy of a card of any colour even if the referee had seen it. To suggest Ramos went into that challenge thinking ‘I can hurt him here and put him out the game’ is the stuff of fantasy. He set out to stop the player going away from him at that moment in time - nothing more.

You should be asking why your teams belief disappeared up their arses at that point - even after getting an equaliser. You should be asking why Klopp not only decided to make Karius his no. 1 goalkeeper and play him in that match when everyone with a pair of eyes - even you Liverpool supporters - knew he had it in him to have a horror show. Klopp ‘fixed’ a problem by signing VVD but ignored the even more glaring problem further back. You should be holding him to account for that.

Indeed you were ‘more than holding your own’. Without a shadow of a doubt. You should also have had the free-kick for Ramos foul on Salah. The referee missed it. But that’s all it was - a foul. Unworthy of a card of any colour even if the referee had seen it. To suggest Ramos went into that challenge thinking ‘I can hurt him here and put him out the game’ is the stuff of fantasy. He set out to stop the player going away from him at that moment in time - nothing more.

You should be asking why your teams belief disappeared up their arses at that point - even after getting an equaliser. You should be asking why Klopp not only decided to make Karius his no. 1 goalkeeper and play him in that match when everyone with a pair of eyes - even you Liverpool supporters - knew he had it in him to have a horror show. Klopp ‘fixed’ a problem by signing VVD but ignored the even more glaring problem further back. You should be holding him to account for that.
I blame Karius but Ramos knew exactly what he was doing.

Have to say well done to Real Madrid. Three Champions League trophies in a row is an incredible achievement, in what is the toughest competition in club football. No team before had achieved two successive wins in the CL era. They haven't been great this season either, but they know how to win the big games. And what an achievement for Zidane; he's now in the history books as a manager and a player.

Thirteen European Cups - huge respect.

Have to say well done to Real Madrid. Three Champions League trophies in a row is an incredible achievement, in what is the toughest competition in club football. No team before had achieved two successive wins in the CL era. They haven't been great this season either, but they know how to win the big games. And what an achievement for Zidane; he's now in the history books as a manager and a player.

Thirteen European Cups - huge respect.

I don't see it as much of an achievement.

The CL is an automated manufactured cash driven league. Its more of an elite club of clubs. Same teams year after year, pretty much.

How I crave the old European Cup. One team from one country, battling it out over two legs, this cash cow tournament is a cancer on the game.

I blame Karius but Ramos knew exactly what he was doing.

No criticism of Klopp for sticking with a ‘keeper you all knew wasn’t up to it (and I do take the point he was part of a team that got you to the final in the first place)? Fact is, for a number of years you’ve known BOTH goalkeeper and centre-back situation needed addressed. Unlike Rangers, however, you guys can afford to address both in a single transfer window.

The CL is an automated manufactured cash driven league. Its more of an elite club of clubs. Same teams year after year, pretty much.

How I crave the old European Cup. One team from one country, battling it out over two legs, this cash cow tournament is a cancer on the game.

I think you're being a bit churlish there, mate. Three consecutive Champions Leagues is a unique achievement. Not even the great Barca team of a few years ago could do it; and they had a better team than Real currently have.

Apart from your first sentence everything you say has some merit.

However, whatever the CL is it remains a fact that no club had managed to win it twice in a row, never mind three times in a row. In fact, 4 wins in 5 years. It’s incredible.

You got beat fair and square and you’ve even admitted without Salah, you’re not that special.
You did well to get to the final, but were never going to win unless you got lucky.
Liverpool were the better side before Salah went off. I have not said anything of the sort but every side has key players. Liverpool looked shell-shocked after Salah went off and it took them the rest of the half to recover. Goalkeeping errors cost Liverpool. Bale’s outstanding goal apart, that was what the game hinged on.

Liverpool were the better side before Salah went off. I have not said anything of the sort but every side has key players. Liverpool looked shell-shocked after Salah went off and it took them the rest of the half to recover. Goalkeeping errors cost Liverpool. Bale’s outstanding goal apart, that was what the game hinged on.

Ramos is the type of player you can only like if he plays for your club. The rest of the world hates him; what a James Hunt he is.

Also, you'd have to have a heart of stone not to feel for Karius. What a shame for him, in the biggest night of his life. Can't imagine how he's feeling today.

He is a beast of a player and a good few years left at the top. Hate to see him in a Mourinho team though. Just give the big man a free role and he would tear it up.

Bale at City would be frightening. Given that Neymar is now publicly whoring himself to Pep, the idea that City could add both of these players to that squad is staggering in concept. As you say, Bale would tear that up and the idea of going on to a pitch and having to cope with De Bruyne, Bale and David Silva tormenting you is enough to make even Jose wet the bed. I’m fascinated as to what will happen with Bale. As you said, he’s done it all at Madrid so he could leave now on a high and take on a new challenge.

What are you basing your opinion on? Curious to know your logic.

FYI, 7/4 for United and 25/1 for City on Oddschecker currently.

Maybe because United can offer De Gea in part exchange? Only way I see it happening as, despite Navas playing well last night, Real have been after De Gea for a while.

Just a feeling.

He wants to top dog.

I can see that. I’d think though that at Madrid since everyone is in the shadow of CR7, he just wants to be seen as integral cog and be viewed as a sure fire starter. With that in mind, he’s pretty much got his pick of any side in Europe. Interesting times.

I can see that. I’d think though that at Madrid since everyone is in the shadow of CR7, he just wants to be seen as integral cog and be viewed as a sure fire starter. With that in mind, he’s pretty much got his pick of any side in Europe. Interesting times.
It's United or City.
He's coming home
It will be United

Back