Euro 2024 Germany

Nah mate it was much more expensive until this morning when a new batch were released throught the euro ticket scheme thing. Without that, the tickets were hundreds of pounds each.

Fair enough, booked a few for Frankfurt to Basel for June end of December as well, 38 euros a man, 3 hours journey.

Might be nothing but tried to log in to my ticket portal just now and it seems to be updating, could be that the ballot results are being added.

Might be nothing but tried to log in to my ticket portal just now and it seems to be updating, could be that the ballot results are being added.
I’m still able to log into mine. I’d say that’s more so that I’ve been unsuccessful than anything else :))

I have an apartment reserved, and cancelable , (is cancelable a word?) in Wuppertal from 14th to 23rd.
I also have cheap digs sorted out in Munich on 13th and 14th.
If I don't get a ticket in the ballot I'll use the leave elsewhere

I’ve still not been able to log in, have tried different browsers and devices. Will no doubt mean nothing and I’ll end up with 0 anyway.

Got quarter final in Dusseldorf which England will be in if win group and keep winning. Don’t think I’ll get one through travel club as it’s a small allocation. 2 tickets x 300 euros.

Nothing over 2 applications. Beginning to think I’m blacklisted from UEFA ballots. Even applied for Cat 1 tickets.

Got 2 Category 3 tickets for the final game I needed, Slovakia vs Romania in Frankfurt.

Changing my team I support to Slovakia on the app possibly helped

Unsuccessful, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing since the Hungary tickets were 200 euros each and everything is booked for it!!!

Could have got cat 1 Germany tickets in the Scotland sale but no chance was paying that.

applied for nearly 4k worth of tickets over about 10 matches and unsuccessful with all. a lot were cat 1 tickets also.

Unsuccessful, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing since the Hungary tickets were 200 euros each and everything is booked for it!!!

Could have got cat 1 Germany tickets in the Scotland sale but no chance was paying that.

Think quite a few people underestimated just how dear all this would be.

How much were the cat 1s for that Germany/Scotland match?

I’ve a cat 2 England v Denmark through Travel Club which was 150 euros and a cat 1 q/f through UEFA which was 300. That’s my lot unless we get final. Booked flights for quarters so really need us win group and keep going now.

Same here applied for Turkey v Portugal no joy is that the last ballot I’ve got hotel and flights already booked so will try when in Germany

Think quite a few people underestimated just how dear all this would be.

How much were the cat 1s for that Germany/Scotland match?

I’ve a cat 2 England v Denmark through Travel Club which was 150 euros and a cat 1 q/f through UEFA which was 300. That’s my lot unless we get final. Booked flights for quarters so really need us win group and keep going now.
Cat 1s were 600.

Even more ridiculous was an additional category was released as part of the last ballot for the opening match at 900

Cat 1s were 600.

Even more ridiculous was an additional category was released as part of the last ballot for the opening match at 900

Crazy, don’t blame people for not paying it. Was similar for the last euros.

I had a look on the UEFA site the other day, I happened to notice they were selling hospitality tickets and thought I’d have a wee shifty to see how much they were charging. We are in Frankfurt when Belgium play Slovakia and the cheapest hospitality tickets are €1785 each.

Got quarter final in Dusseldorf which England will be in if win group and keep winning. Don’t think I’ll get one through travel club as it’s a small allocation. 2 tickets x 300 euros.
Have they given you a deadline to purchase by?

Have they given you a deadline to purchase by?

Jan 30th. This is me done now, going to have to be a quiet 3 months before this. I expect plenty who were successful won’t take what is offered and some will pop up for sale in a few weeks.

Unsuccessful for France v Austria, Scotland v Switzerland and Turkey v qualifier. Aw well, fan zones it will need to be.

Jan 30th. This is me done now, going to have to be a quiet 3 months before this. I expect plenty who were successful won’t take what is offered and some will pop up for sale in a few weeks.
Thanks mate. Maybe a second chance ballot on the 31st…

Back