Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

lol its all about how celtc will be too strong for Rangers in the run in when all their injured players come back. The whole panel agree with the mhank and they are all completly ingorning the fact we have MORE injured players out than that lot and more key players out.

They are going on as if we are at full strengh competing against a injury ridden celtc lmfao

lol its all about how celtc will be too strong for Rangers in the run in when all their injured players come back. The whole panel agree with the mhank and they are all completly ingorning the fact we have MORE injured players out than that lot and more key players out.

They are going on as if we are at full strengh competing against a injury ridden celtc lmfao
Kenny Millar took the caller on and pointed out it was no big deal.

Let them big themselves up! Will make the meltdown even better when we do them at Ibrox. Might even tune in and listen to the pricks raging. Would love to Acually phone up and just tell that prick Hannah just what a f.ucking wanker he is.

You seem to be better suited to watching Motherwell or some other team of hammer throwers.

I'd rather see Lundstram run the ball past a tramp in green and grey, than waste his time going through one.
Think you are getting my comment wrong. I'm saying lundstram is not the type of player that hammers players whereas the guy I replied to was, he then replied with a video of lunnies challenge at parkhead, then admitted it was the only one he could remember.

So I will accept your apology of thinking I'm better suited to watching hammer throwers ;)

Think you are getting my comment wrong. I'm saying lundstram is not the type of player that hammers players whereas the guy I replied to was, he then replied with a video of lunnies challenge at parkhead, then admitted it was the only one he could remember.

So I will accept your apology of thinking I'm better suited to watching hammer throwers ;)
I never apologised.

But glad you agree Lundstram isn't a hammer thrower.

Mark Wilson already bigging up Dundee. ‘They’re in good form’ almost like he forget they went to Celtic a couple of weeks ago and lay doon????
Teams laying doon patter is so tedious.

They're just shite and when Celtic or us are on it, we will batter teams. Hearts didn't lie down to us when we skelped them 5-0, Dundee didn't lie down to Celtic. Pro footballers do not lie down ffs hahaha

Teams laying doon patter is so tedious.

They're just shite and when Celtic or us are on it, we will batter teams. Hearts didn't lie down to us when we skelped them 5-0, Dundee didn't lie down to Celtic. Pro footballers do not lie down ffs hahaha
Celtic never lay down to Aberdeen to ensure we didn't come second in the league?

A professional footballer does not intentionally go out with their sole focus being deliberately losing a game of football.

The reports from a few years ago when they lost to Aberdeen at the scum hut to deny us 2nd place suggests otherwise.

Now and again Broon was over at the dug out to find out our score.

There was also Tynecastle in 2006.

The filth went out with the intention of losing to fcuk us us over financially.

You want to live in denial, deny away to your heart's content.

The reports from a few years ago when they lost to Aberdeen at the scum hut to deny us 2nd place suggests otherwise.

Now and again Broon was over at the dug out to find out our score.

There was also Tynecastle in 2006.

The filth went out with the intention of losing to fcuk us us over financially.

You want to live in denial, deny away to your heart's content.

The peasants 0-2 down after only 9 minutes at Tynecastle.

Players or teams do not lie doon for opponents. What some platers to though Is pull up short or not go that extra yard. Make the “wrong” decision or just not be as committed as they should be, it doesn’t have to be dramatic.

On one level it should be able to be proved by comparing say Aberdeen’s running stats against the scum compared to us.

No way the sheep beat the scum at the piggery that time without Scott brown and the rest of the rotters waving them through. Two horrible clubs conspiring to corrupt the game.

Cheating happens whether it be players or officials.

Yes. They beat Aberdeen to finish second before the last day of the season. I'm sure we beat them. They won the Scottish a week later on penalties to Gretna.

It's certainly not how I remember it. But I stand to be corrected.

The filth went to Tynecastle on the last day of the season as title winners and got pumped 3-0. As far as I can recall, second place went down to that last game of the season.

It's certainly not how I remember it. But I stand to be corrected.

The filth went to Tynecastle on the last day of the season as title winners and got pumped 3-0. As far as I can recall, second place went down to that last game of the season.
Incorrect mate, they beat Aberdeen to qualify for the Champions League spot on a Weds night. Was working beside a massive jambo at the time and he was there.

Incorrect mate, they beat Aberdeen to qualify for the Champions League spot on a Weds night. Was working beside a massive jambo at the time and he was there.

Hearts wouldn't have finished 2nd without Celtc throwing the game at Tyncastle, mate.

Hearts wouldn't have finished 2nd without Celtc throwing the game at Tyncastle, mate.
They wouldn't have finished second if we had done enough over a season either.

I actually thought they were going to win the league that year tbh. Claiming it was down to the bheast lying down a few games before the end of the season is pretty juvenile imo.

I actually thought they were going to win the league that year tbh. Claiming it was down to the bheast lying down a few games before the end of the season is pretty juvenile imo.

Claim what you like, mate. Celtc twice deliberately threw games in different seasons to ensure we didn't finish 2nd. That's the reality.

I can't argue with that, but I'd need to see the league tables with one game left to play to satisfy myself.

So, I'll leave it at that.

Fair play to you.

Juvenile or not, they deliberately went into their last game of the season against Aberdeen making sure we didn't clinch second place.

This place was awash at the time with punters mentioning the antics of Brown constantly going over to the dug out to find out what was happening in our game.

It wouldn't have mattered if Hearts had won 25-0 against Aberdeen, mate. Without the points from the thrown game at Tynecastle, Hearts were finishing 3rd.

As I said, I'd need to see the league table with one game left as that would be final proof.

I was always under the impression they had to win that last game to thwart us. And they conveniently did. Just like Aberdeen a few years ago.

Juvenile or not, they deliberately went into their last game of the season against Aberdeen making sure we didn't clinch second place.

This place was awash at the time with punters mentioning the antics of Brown constantly going over to the dug out to find out what was happening in our game.
I remember putting a £50 on for the Aberdeen game sure they were 3/1 I was quids in. Iirc them doing the same in a game against hibs, if they lost they had the chance to win league at Ibrox, of course they lost. They're sleekit

Back