Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

These Rangers fans that go on radio saying they aren't bothered about Europe really annoy me, what's the point in winning a European group only to say you don't care if we win or not in the next round.

Loser mentality.
If we didn't have a lengthy injury list, it wouldn't even be thought of.

I think GD is generally fair and balanced. However he works for a radio station that is an official partner of Seperate Entity FC. So that has got to have an effect on what he says and what Rangers fans are allowed to say on the radio.
I agree and my biggest gripe with them is that the unspeakable truth is NEVER discussed. Yet, in 2012 we were slandered and treated with absolute contempt by those that were on the panel at the time. Delaclown and Walker spitting out their bile night after night. Off mic scoffs and insinuations, untruths allowed to be peddled by slavering sevcomentalists.

It’s hard for me to feel affection for that show or anyone associated with it ever since.

Good guy. Fair and impartial.
images

Clyde superscore board actively avoids the biggest scandal in Scottish football, they are part of the problem. They discussed Rangers with glee and gaffaws as many lost their jobs and livelihoods. By refusing discussion they actively and deliberately trample on the hopes for justice for the many, many victims of celtic football club.

Since we played them last, they've played 15 games and won five. The wins came against Ross County (twice), Livi, St Johnstone and the sheep the other night.

Mark the moron on the ball as usual.
Convincing himself of a rangers defeat. Over to the team now to prove otherwise.

Hahaha, fantastic… the broken doon Laurie has returned and, best of all, he’s “supremely confident” that his beloved poops will win the league because McGregor and Carter Vickers are coming back from injury.

Time to put our mortgages on the bears! :D

Hahaha, fantastic… the broken doon Laurie has returned and, best of all, he’s “supremely confident” that his beloved poops will win the league because McGregor and Carter Vickers are coming back from injury.

That will be Carters Vickers that can barely last 60 minutes. His Hammys are f()cked. McGregor? Put Sterling on him and fucking torture him.

Bring it on.

I chucked it when I realised Simon Donnelly was on.
I usually watch on Youtube and he really is a nasty looking wee guy that gives me the creeps by the way he talks to whoever out of the side of his eyes...fkn weirdo!
Unfortunately that led to me missing the resurrection of Articulated Laurie...with his absence for such a long time I genuinely thought he'd parted company with this world to verbose profoundly with his maker!
Nae luck eh?

I'm sure I heard the first mutant caller saying, the score when we play them at Ibrox will be whatever Celtc want it to be, or words to that effect.

I met Laurie when he was working in the BHF charity shop in Stockwell St. I recognized his voice immediately.
Nice enough bloke even if he is one of them.

He only appears when they are top of the lge,

A coward

Some amount of over confidence they are getting due to beating narrowly the mighty Livingston and St Johnstone
Hubris seems to be contagious amongst their fan base and podders after beating these giants of football

Articulated Laurie telling everyone that that mob are better in every position apart from goalkeeper where he apparently just can’t split Hart and Super Jack Butland….. just about spat out my dinner at that point!
Did he call Rodgers “Neil Francis Lennon”?
The stupid old c.unt.

Only heard five minutes or so tonight and it sounds like they are super confident of winning the league and Kuhn (sp?) is a bonafide superstar.

Articulated Laurie telling everyone that that mob are better in every position apart from goalkeeper where he apparently just can’t split Hart and Super Jack Butland….. just about spat out my dinner at that point!
Emphasising his unbelievable stupidity.
I guess he’d be picking Johnston over Tavernier as well.
Fool.

Back