Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Mad that it's now basically passed off as fact on that show that Beaton is a Rangers fan and it seems to go completely unchallenged by Gordon Duncan and anyone else on the show.

Gordon Duncan and the rest of the " pundits "will have the stats of penalties, yellow and red cards issued this season, but never seem to see the pattern of which one club benefits from decisions, and it isn't Rangers.

All this talk of Scottish VAR got me thinking. I believe it deserves a little ditty to itself.

I am a loyal VAR man.
They say I always get it rang
It wisnae a penalty
To Rangers so they say
I am a loyal VAR man

So draw those lines, draw them straight
That they may call the right play
They’ll make much noise and a big deal of it
The weary life of a bigoted hypocrite

I am a loyal VAR man
The Hibees fans they want a Rangers ban
Their good at telling lies
Throwing Corkscrews, bottles and pies
I am a loyal VAR man

I am a loyal VAR man
They say I always get it rang
The ref he makes the call
Not me, he does it all
I am a loyal VAR man

Take a bow sir, excellent!

The following weekend the same referee gave a straight red in the St Mirren-Dundee game for a lesser challenge than that. They told him to go to the monitor to review it and he stuck with a red.

Basically he shat it to send a Celtic player off.

Celtc were 0-1 down when that clear second yellow should have been issued. The game finished 1-1. The ref just bottled it to do his job.

The penalty against Hearts and the Yang Red card were debatable. Not clear and obvious errors but at least debatable.

That weekend Celtic were awarded an absolute joke of a penalty and Rangers conceded a late goal scored by a player that should have been Red carded.

They just dont do self awareness!!
How is a boot to the face debatable?

The red card isn't debatable in the slightest for me. Straight red all day long. Straight red in a Sunday league.
I agree on the Red card.

I’ve only seen the Hearts penalty once and from what I remember it’s unlucky but letter of the law a penalty but don’t care enough to have sat down and watched it over and over again. I leave that kind of obsessionism to those creepy bastards

I agree on the Red card.

I’ve only seen the Hearts penalty once and from what I remember it’s unlucky but letter of the law a penalty but don’t care enough to have sat down and watched it over and over again. I leave that kind of obsessionism to those creepy bastards
The penalty rule is all over the place. Its penalty going by today's standards but It probably shouldn't be.

Why did a club, who claim they've been cheated since 1888, not want VAR ? Another chance to view an incident, and correct errors. They didn't want it because it brought honesty to the game.
Now we have kicks to the head and handball shown to be correct, but they don't accept it, and get their cheerleaders to back them up.
The only good thing about recent events is that all of the other clubs fans see this is what it is, pressure on the refs and authorities.

I love it when a wee old firm slips out then they have to correct themselves. Surely if you have stopped saying OF for 12 years its no longer an expression you use?

Yet another thing they have copied from us though to be fair we had and still do have a real reason why we wouldn’t want to be associated with them.

It’s a secret, the biggest secret ever in any level of sport but strangely enough the authorities think turning a blind eye is the correct way to deal with this “secret”

Not sure 'simpleton' does Gary justice, claiming that Dujon wasn't touched and dived.

They should have asked him to name his 3 imaginary Rangers supporting mates who agree with him :))

These fukkers are not well in their heads.

No they weren't.
The red is only debatable in the sense that they have a big enough fanbase on social media and fans in the press box to push 100% false narratives

According to the laws of the game there is zero, ZERO, debate about the red card.

And if it was any other team had a man off their would be no debate.

So it's not debatable in the true meaning of the word.

Yes they were. I ve seen many non Celtic minded who disagreed with them!

Personally I think decisions going against them was long overdue
I don't think correct decisions, correctly awarded, can be counted as "going against them". Its just the 100% correct decision every day of the week according to the written laws of the game.

If it hadn't been given then its a decision against Hearts.

[QUOTE="No.8MK3, post: 16037586, ]letter of the law a penalty
[/QUOTE]
Ergo not debatable

At least you've corrected yourself on the red card folly

Ask those that were debating it. They are not hard to find
I can debate that the sun is made of cheese. Doesn't make it an actual talking point

Only reasonable opinions should be considered debate

Otherwise every single decision is debatable if a handful of nutcases decide to be contrarian

Must be terrible being on ssb and having to converse with these absolute moonhowlers while trying to keep a straight face.

Back