Well done Northern Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope as I don’t have friends and family from wales.
Fair enough. And, if you have family that are Northern Irish and they are the football nation you identify with then thats understandable, same way McTomminey etc identify as Scottish. It was just the 'Im British' bit I was confused with and thought you meant you support all the British teams but I see now it wasnt in a sporting context. No worries.

If your telling me you never heard jack being booed at Hampden at Cyprus game your either 1 of 2 things a liar or deaf
That's exactly what I am telling you and I am neither a liar, nor deaf. Weird that Gilmour, Shagger, Patterson, Souttar etc dont every seem to count as evidence that Rangers players past or present arent booed.

Mcgregor wasn’t booed you having a fucking laugh
He may have been given grief ater him and ferguson's antics (both of which have admitted to regretting and being childish) but largely no, he wasnt booed. He was lauded for his performances. Any idea why the others I mentioned arent or werent booed? Or why Walter was adored while manager? McCulloch, whittaker, Hutton, Naismith, Miller, Boyd etc etc?

It wasn't meaningless to the fans hence the booing, all playing for their places in Germany, wasn't meaningless to Robertson after the Holland game going by his interview or the press on reporting it. That prob around 7/8 meaningless games then

Played very well no surprise with the manager, he has done it all before is very good at setting up his team and the effort in a friendly was outstanding.

The Holland match was not so bad for Scotland but last night was rotten....a real lack of ideas i can understand why the tartan army are taking it quite badly i am not sure anyone really trusts or totally believes in Clarke.

He may have been given grief ater him and ferguson's antics (both of which have admitted to regretting and being childish) but largely no, he wasnt booed. He was lauded for his performances. Any idea why the others I mentioned arent or werent booed? Or why Walter was adored while manager? McCulloch, whittaker, Hutton, Naismith, Miller, Boyd etc etc?
your one that came away with Rangers players weren’t booed when infact they were as I’ve proved , and for you to even come away with that is very strange indeed infact I would even bet you were booing last night

Your post, like a lot oon this thread, makes no sense.

Are you suggesting all the folk booing are sectarian and booing for those reasons as that is utter nonsense.

There will be those who will be booing for those reasons, granted, however there are many that will be booing for political reasons - sick of Westminster and/ or Tory rule. Desperate for independence and see the Union Flag as symbolic of everything they hate. Not my politics I should say but to suggest its all Sectarian is nonsese.

And "you never hear them booing the Irish Anthem" ?

Apparently not.

I said it makes them LOOK foolish and sectarian. Which it does , they've been booing it before the Tories got into Westminster. Anglophobic shower of jacobites. Who will never see an Independent Scotland.

The day Clarke was appointed Scotland manager... was the last straw maybe for some ... talk to most tranny army they hate everything rangers... and british.. sad sad people Clarke being appointment was right up there street another that hates rangers... biggest laugh for me is he's an absolute dud as a manager...

I know that some of them have in the past. Bye and large though its a myth that scotland fans boo them Especially when the game isnt at the sheeps ground and Jack is playing. Not excusing it though.
Wasn’t a myth that a large % booed the queens silence though was it?. In fact if I remember correctly you went missing for a few days from this forum after it as you where claiming it wouldn’t be bad.

your one that came away with Rangers players weren’t booed when infact they were as I’ve proved , and for you to even come away with that is very strange indeed infact I would even bet you were booing last night
I said it was a myth that 'Rangers players are booed' in terms of that being by anything more than a smattering of idiots at hampden or in fact that Rangers players in general are booed, which is nonsense. Jack was booed at pittodrie as he had just left them and was captain. Not agrreing with it but thats what it is. Ian Black and Wallace were booed at easter road, similar idea. I have provided you with an extensive list of Rangers players and staff who were lauded and never booed which obviously doesnt suit your narrative.

As for your last point, that is too ridiculous for serious response. You got me, I was at hamden last night booing Rangers players all the while supporting them from my ST at Ibrox. Good sleuthing mate. Secret is out at last.

The day Clarke was appointed Scotland manager... was the last straw maybe for some ... talk to most tranny army they hate everything rangers... and british.. sad sad people Clarke being appointment was right up there street another that hates rangers... biggest laugh for me is he's an absolute dud as a manager...
So what if they hate Rangers? Do you love Aberdeen and Celtic? No, you don't. Try growing a pair and don't let a few muppets stop you supporting the country (I assume) you were born in.

Generally, I want Scottish sportsmen and women to excel, be it rugby, curling, athletics, darts, almost anything...except when it comes to the SFA XI.
I do enjoy their pain when they inevitably get pumped, especially after convincing themselves they are world beaters.

Wasn’t a myth that a large % booed the queens silence though was it?. In fact if I remember correctly you went missing for a few days from this forum after it as you where claiming it wouldn’t be bad.
It was a disgrace mate and you are right, I did go missing but it was because I was banned. You wont hear me defending that booing on that occasion, nor did I take part.

Lee Wallace was booed by your pals.

Allan McGregor was also booed in 2018 when he returned to us.

Generally, I want Scottish sportsmen and women to excel, be it rugby, curling, athletics, darts, almost anything...except when it comes to the SFA XI.
I do enjoy their pain when they inevitably get pumped, especially after convincing themselves they are world beaters.
You enjoy Rangers players in pain?

Strange.

Because it’s a friendly.

Congratulate Northern Ireland on qualifying for something by all means, winning a significant game, a significant achievement

But come on, winning a friendly against Scotland…it’s a little bit too much
Imagine the thread if Scotland beat England in a friendly?

So what if they hate Rangers? Do you love Aberdeen and Celtic? No, you don't. Try growing a pair and don't let a few muppets stop you supporting the country (I assume) you were born in.
Scottish national team can do one .. 8ve no interest in them they made there bed along with the sfa ... they can ly in it ...simple ... till the current corrupt sfa , Clarke grf from our game and managers position I'll not be supporting them .. Good on the North last night shoeing Clarke up for what he is ... not even a average manager

Lee Wallace was booed by your pals.

Allan McGregor was also booed in 2018 when he returned to us.
Lee Wallace wasnt boed by any of my pals. McGregor wasnt booed by anyone. In fact, he retired in March 2019 having played his last game in Oct 2018, a couple of months after joining us. He was also the hero in that game.

It was your words, not mine. I want to see Rangers players succeed at everything they do. I'd never wish them to be in pain. Each to their own, though.

Good for you pilgrim, now go greet to somebody else. Somebody who might be interested in a day long ping-pong exchange with you.

I said it was a myth that 'Rangers players are booed' in terms of that being by anything more than a smattering of idiots at hampden or in fact that Rangers players in general are booed, which is nonsense. Jack was booed at pittodrie as he had just left them and was captain. Not agrreing with it but thats what it is. Ian Black and Wallace were booed at easter road, similar idea. I have provided you with an extensive list of Rangers players and staff who were lauded and never booed which obviously doesnt suit your narrative.

As for your last point, that is too ridiculous for serious response. You got me, I was at hamden last night booing Rangers players all the while supporting them from my ST at Ibrox. Good sleuthing mate. Secret is out at last.
Can’t be a myth if it happened ffs splattering of idiots or not it still happened therefore it’s not a myth , was booing last night just a splattering ?
Very hard for a Rangers player to be booed last night there was none playing

You enjoy Rangers players in pain?

Strange.
Tbf one thing that is worth noting is very few Rangers players get selected for the national team.

The Scottish national team fan base wise is a shit show. There’s no argument there. It simply is. As to why there is such a debate here.

There’s nothing like this in Northern Ireland due to it being separate from Irelands football team and typically Rangers/celtic fans support NI or the republic. You could try and argue United/City fans etc in England however they share the same national anthem etc and the bitterness or whatever is nowhere near the same heights.

GSTK is booed by the majority at Hampden Park and for me that says enough. No that isn’t any Rangers players fault that currently plays for Scotland but unfortunately the fan base is heavily celtic or from a British hating background. It’s as blatant as it’s ever been and last night showed no different.

Scottish national team can do one .. 8ve no interest in them they made there bed along with the sfa ... they can ly in it ...simple ... till the current corrupt sfa , Clarke grf from our game and managers position I'll not be supporting them .. Good on the North last night shoeing Clarke up for what he is ... not even a average manager
Less than average manager that's managed to take Scotland to two major tournaments. NI, RoI and Wales would kill for that averageness (I made that word up) right now.

Can’t be a myth if it happened ffs splattering of idiots or not it still happened therefore it’s not a myth , was booing last night just a splattering ?
Very hard for a Rangers player to be booed last night there was none playing
The booing last night was whole scale, from both fans for both anthems. I have already said prebiously that while it would be better if nobody did it, I have absolutely no problem with it being done at a football game (Queens death aside for obvious reasons). The ROI anthem was booed, so was the danish, the georgian etc etc.

The booing last night was whole scale, from both fans for both anthems. I have already said prebiously that while it would be better if nobody did it, I have absolutely no problem with it being done at a football game (Queens death aside for obvious reasons). The ROI anthem was booed, so was the danish, the georgian etc etc.
Did you boo last night ?

As someone who wanted NI to win last night, you’re embarrassing yourself with the ‘jock’ patter,
OK apologies to the offended souls for using such bad a nasty word.
When our local camp had various Scottish regiments in situ,who I worked amongst by the way,they were always known as jocks.
One of them played with me in my local football team and was know to everyone as jock,even the to girl he married.he was a bhegger and you know how easily they are offended and it seemed OK with him.
Anyway I,ll await getting the slammer from the snp stormtroopers when I next step off the boat over my misdemeanor

Tbf one thing that is worth noting is very few Rangers players get selected for the national team.

The Scottish national team can wise is a shit show. There’s no argument there. It simply is. As to why there is such a debate here.

There’s nothing like this in Northern Ireland due to it being separate from Irelands football team and typically Rangers/celtic fans support NI or the republic. You could try and argue United/City fans etc in England however they share the same national anthem etc and the bitterness or whatever is nowhere near the same heights.

GSTK is booed by the majority at Hampden Park and for me that says enough. No that isn’t any Rangers players fault that currently plays for Scotland but unfortunately the fan base is heavily celtic or from a British hating background. It’s as blatant as it’s ever been and last night showed no different.
What Rangers players would you have in the Scotland team?

What Rangers players would you have in the Scotland team?
You’ve missed my entire point. You said another poster enjoys watching Rangers players in pain by Scotland losing, what players are in pain when there are so few picked?

Would you have went and sat in with the Wales fans if we were playing them mate? Genuine question.
The Welsh support suffers from the same separatist infestation as the Scotland one, so he probably wouldn’t.

I feel it’s more of a rhetorical question than a genuine one, you’re being deliberately obtuse if you don’t know why some Rangers fans feel some sort of an affinity towards Northern Ireland and their support.
OK apologies to the offended souls for using such bad a nasty word.
When our local camp had various Scottish regiments in situ,who I worked amongst by the way,they were always known as jocks.
One of them played with me in my local football team and was know to everyone as jock,even the to girl he married.he was a bhegger and you know how easily they are offended and it seemed OK with him.
Anyway I,ll await getting the slammer from the snp stormtroopers when I next step off the boat over my misdemeanor
Cringeworthy patter doesn’t necessarily offend anyone.

You’ve missed my entire point. You said another poster enjoys watching Rangers players in pain by Scotland losing, what players are in pain when there are so few picked?
Souttar? Jack? I presume his views aren't a new thing, so he's been happy to see plenty of Rangers players in pain when representing Scotland.

I couldnt make it last night as I had uni work so, no. Did I boo it when we played England? Yes, home and away. I also booed the ROI anthem and several others. I dont boo GSTK/Q at Ibrox and would join in when my seat was in BF before I moved to MF.
So you boo it when your surrounded by Scotland fans but don’t boo it at Ibrox but joined in singing it your nothing but an utter fucking embarrassment

Souttar? Jack? I presume his views aren't a new thing, so he's been happy to see plenty of Rangers players in pain when representing Scotland.
You’re very much clutching here when both those players rarely play for the national team now either.

Bottom line for me is the fanbase largely boo GSTK and is full of morons. Scotlands national team as a whole come across very anti Rangers regardless of whatever wishful believing spin you try to put on it. Stand and sit amongst other Scottish fans who boo the songs you I assume sing weekly at Ibrox.

Have your opinion as will I and it’s not a staunch thing at all it’s just a matter of sitting amongst people who boo what our club team sing.

That’s fair enough lots of us think differently to say we hate all things Scottish I’d off the mark!.
Bear Pit
Hate everything about Scotland and Scottish football. Countless threads on corruption, VAR and folk genuinely thinking they are fighting a propaganda war against Peter Lawwell.

The Lounge
Numerous negative threads and posts on migrants, refugees, Muslims, Catholics, Beirut, sorry I mean Glasgow, and other things Scottish and in Scotland.

It's not going to change but can be tedious.

I couldnt make it last night as I had uni work so, no. Did I boo it when we played England? Yes, home and away. I also booed the ROI anthem and several others. I dont boo GSTK/Q at Ibrox and would join in when my seat was in BF before I moved to MF.
Wow. There is no chance this poster is a bear, how you have managed to stay on this forum for so long is madness. Nearly every thread you click, you are on winding people up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back