Well done Northern Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suberb display by the team, Bradley and Hume on the right side were unreal.what a shift they put in.
As for the jacobites....shame from the start booing their own national anthem. How any bear can sit in with them is beyond me .
McGinn spent the night diving, Patterson ,rotten all night, could on but i'll leave it to the jocks to salt their own team . :D
Look forward to seeing them walloped every game at the finals.
A good call for the free money thread:p

What has happened to Patterson?? That’s was abysmal from him, anyhow well done NI, The Cousins are happy, They know how I feel about the whole tartan tranny mob,
But they are still trying to give me pelters saying “Scotland are Sh*te” etc

Scotland-national-football-team-logo-2014-svg.png

I’ve got to agree with you.

Do some people maybe go a bit far in expressing their hostility to the national team ?

Threads congratulating Northern Ireland on a friendly win… I mean come on
Im not arsed about friendly results. In competitive games we have been very good. You will see the same overreaction from England fans after the last 2 games and they are probably faves to win the whole thing.

Excellent victory, thats what happens when you dont respect a nations anthem. A disgrace on and off the pitch by the looks of it. No wonder the Scottish National team have been ditched by the Rangers support. Embarrassing behaviour in the stands tonight total lack of respect for Ni.
I think it's the opposite.
Rangers fans deserting the national team has given the Sheep shaggers a free hand.
Can you imagine NI fans doing that?

It’s utterly embarrassing, the same people that slate them across the city for their faux Irishness are first to jump on the anti Scotland bus.
And the same people who would be raging if we were dug up for songs or acts deemed disrespectful are raging about some booing. Its mad.

Anyway, I thought NI defended excellent tonight and put in an absolute shift. Still wouldn’t swap our team and progress for theirs mind.

Still wo

Because it’s a friendly.

Congratulate Northern Ireland on qualifying for something by all means, winning a significant game, a significant achievement

But come on, winning a friendly against Scotland…it’s a little bit too far much
Have Scotland fans never celebrated a friendly win then? If these games are so meaningless then why are we subjected to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back