Match Thread ** Hamilton v Rangers - Match Thread - BT Sports **

Any kind of win will do! Obviously an emphatic win with superb goals and football would be great but an og in the 90th minute will do just to get us going on a run again

Why has the thread on Miller been closed? It's a Rangers message board and this is clearly one of the biggest stories about Rangers yer someone has decreed that Rangers fans on the most popular Rangers fans message board must not discuss it, bizarre.

A big performance and comfortable win is a must. If the rumours about Kenny Miller is true and he's been banished from the first team, hopefully the rest of the side get behind the manager and produce the goods tonight.

A 3+ goal win. Get in to 3rd then go from there.

This would be ideal.

Was feeling confident, now woke up to all this negativity. The circus is back in town :( hopefully the players have been isolated from much of it and won't be affected. I have my doubts.

I want a solid performance from first minute to last. No sleeping after half time undoing the good work of the first half. Creating lots of chances and putting a few away. Time to stand up and support the manager. Let's do it Rangers.

This will be a defining game which will tell us all we need to know about how the dressing room reacts.

I reckon it should be OK.

Wes - He's not gonna deliberately let goals in

Tav - Always seems to give his all
Cardoso - New and foreign, will back the manager
Alves - New and foreign, will back the manager
John - New and on loan, will be looking to impress

Candeias - New and foreign, will back the manager
Jack - Apparently already backed the manager
Dorrans - Might be a problem as friends with Miller and involved in the row but hopefully professional enough.
Windass - Wouldn't be able to tell if he has downed tools or having another bad game

Pena - New and foreign, will back the manager
Morelos - New, foreign and is only happy when he is putting the ball in the net

The team need to show some passion and controlled aggression tonight to give the fans some confidence that we can go on a run. Anything less than a two goal victory will be disappointing.

Want a positive performance and a result to match this,said earlier 3-0,its time our players stood up to be counted,take the weight off our manager,and start building confidence within our team squad,fed up of the daily rags negative speculation on our team and club.

3 points is a must. Need to see pena play. He needs games to get up to pace. Hopefully we see a performance showing the team is behind the manager.

Why has the thread on Miller been closed? It's a Rangers message board and this is clearly one of the biggest stories about Rangers yer someone has decreed that Rangers fans on the most popular Rangers fans message board must not discuss it, bizarre.

Sadly it's because some of the Rangers fans on here are unable to discuss it in an adult fashion, and resort to abuse. The amount of abuse means the thread had to locked.

We should keep the same team unless Alves and John are fit. From a playing point of view I'd like Miller to be in the squad. I don't want us to lose another senior player if we can help it.

I’m backing the gaffer here. Need a big performance from everyone tonight. In theory we should hump this lot, but I’d take a 1-0 with everything looking promising.

I'm afraid I can't see anything other the the usual struggle tonight. Hamilton will smell blood and be right up for it and we will need to score 2 or maybe 3 to cancel out the freebie goals everyone gets these days

3-0 Miller hat trick

Report next day in Rhecord gives him a zillion out of 10 and crucifies PC for having fish for his tea.

Dunno where people get the confidence from that we'll pump Hamilton 3 or 4-0 away from home.

A comfortable win will do me but no doubt a unnecessarily tense 2-1, maybe 3-1.

Not sure what anyone saying we will win xyz- nil are basing the nil on?
Our defence is potentially the Portuguese rob Kiernan 2 full backs who can't defend a keeper that can't keep any shot on target out and a kid who's played a game and a half (but is the best of the bunch)

Dunno where people get the confidence from that we'll pump Hamilton 3 or 4-0 away from home.

A comfortable win will do me but no doubt a unnecessarily tense 2-1, maybe 3-1.
It's bluster m8. I think some people just copy and paste from one week to the next. Then when we actually do win 4.0 or whatever we'll get the "telt ye dinta " pish. But whatever gets you by. Without any mention of turning corners I will predict a hard fought 2.1 victory

I'm going for a scrappy 1-0 win for us - Morelos with the goal.

This game would have been the sort where we just want to bounce back after the Old Firm defeat but it now has a strange feeling about it after everything that has come out recently.

I've no doubt though that the fans will be up for it as usual and hopefully the players repay us with a performance.

Think we'll struggle to scrape a win by a goal, however the last time I said that was Pedro's first game and we win 4 nil!

One thing I do know for sure though if, God forbid, we get beat tonight then it will be time up for him.

We will win. Although unlike most I expect on a tight plastic pitch that Hamilton will have 9 behind the ball for most of the game. we need to take our chances when they come along

We won't lose. I know that.

A 1-1 draw and it might not be the end but the beginning of the end.

Personally I think an early goal and 4-0 to the teddies.

If the team turn up with the correct attitude then we should win by 2 clear goals. C'mon Rangers

Think we will win tonight. Herrera and Morelos should both play upfront we need them to start to gel. Pena also needs to start I know he was woeful last week but I'm prepared to give him a little more time as a Mexican international footballer there must be a player in there somewhere.

1-2

Morelos opens the scoring in the first half. Hamilton get an equaliser just before half time due to a defensive miscommunication. We struggle for the majority of the second half until Herrera knocks home the winner 5 minutes from ft.

Back